Today's news you might've missed:
- The rest of the "Friends with Benefits" cast might disagree, but Mila Kunis says she thinks the movie's premise can work in real life. Maybe it didn't take as much acting as we thought. (MTV)
- Even though it remains to be seen if "The Office" will function without Michael Scott, Steve Carell has given his approval to newcomer James Spader. Of course the real question is: What will Dwight think? (Access Hollywood)
- The motion poster for "The Hunger Games" looks brilliant! The movie version of the young-adult best-seller is slated to be released March 2012 and boasts a cast that includes Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson. (Just Jared)
- Dakota Fanning, 17, sounds decades older than her age in a Vogue spread with her sister, Elle. Guess that's what happens when you start acting at age 6. (Vogue)
- Ashton Kutcher sports longer locks and facial hair in his new poster for "Two and a Half Men," wearing little else. The new season starts September 19 on CBS. (Celebuzz)
- Does Emma Watson get credit for reviving the latest hair trend? Vanessa Hudgens has been spotted with a similar pixie cut. It's exciting to see a new look, V. (Us Weekly)
I covered my honey hole in peanut butter and let your dalmation lick it all up then he had me, doggystyle...
I was spewing clam chowder up your sisters bunghole.
While you were working...
I soiled 3 pairs of undies