What's going on this week now that March Madness is drawing to a close? We’re glad you asked.
Two of our fave reality shows, “Top Chef Masters” and “The Real Housewives of New York City” are making their entrances on Bravo this week, and Katie Holmes’ buzzed-about miniseries, “The Kennedys,” finally sees the light of your TV screen this week on the Reelz channel.
Here’s what else you shouldn’t miss:
- Just when you thought the only “Kate” you were going to be hearing about this April was one of a royal variety, Kate Gosselin (‘member her?) makes a comeback with the premiere of “Kate Plus 8” on TLC at 10 p.m.
- New music alert: Today brings the release of both The Kills’ “Blood Pressures."
- You can see both retro and modern-day versions of Jeff Bridges as “TRON: Legacy” is released along with “TRON: The Original Classic." Joining those titles in the home entertainment pile are Ben Stiller's "Little Fockers" and the fifth season of “Friday Night Lights.”
- Tina Fey's so bossy! Well, at least according to the title of her book "Bossypants," which releases today.
- Thank goodness our Wednesday nights won’t go hungry: A brand new season of “Top Chef Masters” is here to fill the hole that “Top Chef All-Stars” left behind – but not before the “All-Stars” reunion show begins at 10 p.m. tonight on Bravo.
- Also premiering tonight is TLC’s “Extreme Couponing" at 9 p.m.
- Any guesses on what “The Real Housewives of New York City” will be like without Bethenny Frankel? Find out when the fourth season starts tonight at 10 p.m. on Bravo.
- There’s a little something for everyone at the box office this weekend, with Saoirse Ronan's “Hanna” bringing the kick-ass; “Arthur” lending some Brit accents for the Anglophiles courtesy of Russell Brand and Helen Mirren; and James Franco, Danny McBride and Natalie Portman hopefully providing some laughs with “Your Highness.”