March 10th, 2011

'Lesbians who look like Justin Bieber' won't accept new haircut

It's been a little while since Justin Bieber shocked fans by debuting a more 'mature' haircut, but some are still in denial over the loss of his signature side-swept 'do.

No one seems to be more upset, however, than the founder of a blog called 'Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber,' a catalog of women who have a striking resemblance to the teen pop star.

According to the blog's creator, Dannielle Owens-Reid, ever since Bieber changed his hairstyle, look-a-likes have submitted only one photo sporting the new look.

Owens-Reid told "Showbiz Tonight's" Brooke Anderson that they are "never going to not love Justin Bieber," but she went on to say that having to choose between the "swoopie" or the "spikey" is too much to think about.

1. Annoyed with Justin Biebs

Gosh who cares about his stupid hair......really people really.........GET A CLUE, GET A LIFE

March 25, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ilayda kol

i love love love love love love love you
    07043/7058
    kiss my

March 21, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  3. kay/kay/kay

OMG! If thats all I had to worry about. Yeah the question is why would a grown lesbian woman want to look like a f*ggy teenage so called boy? The answer to that may be the 7th wonder of the world.

March 13, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Lilo

Who cares about this crap. The butch ones are the worst. We need more lipstick lezbos like myself! I am da king of the carpet munchers! Although I used to like to take it in da poop shoot....its all about da babes. Two lipstick lezbos are hard to find as a couple. Guess its true when u see da butch with the lipstick....may as well be with a dude. Hey butches....shave your damn lip and your pits. You make me sick!! –L Lohan

March 12, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Bustin Jieber

I can't believe they make this big a deal about my hair. If they only knew I have the body of a teenager and the twig n berries of a 3-year-old!

March 12, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  6. Ozzy Osbourne

What's a Beiber? and why does anyone care?

March 11, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jbeebs

the trick has always been to get the swoop on my landing strip.

March 11, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ellen

I know I'll be sporting the spike!!

March 11, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. AgreeWithBlog

I have to agree with the blog, I've seen the blog and to just go through all the pictures and just to see it in comparison is just too funny. Justin looks like a lesbian and it's his own fault. If he would have just followed what's been going on in the media and what hair styles are out there for his age group than maybe he wouldn't look like a lesbian. He's what, 17? Most 17 year olds have not a short hair style. Check with the picture dude. And grow some balls while you're at it. XD

March 10, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Angela

I agree with AgreeWithBlog in regard to their view on Justin Bieber's new hair cut which should give people a lot to gossip about and I wanted to say something else people are talking about to find an apartment for rent Boston on acerenting or find items for sale in Boston on acewebads or play tournament games at gameon247

March 14, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |