Bieber crashes Johnny Depp's press conference
February 14th, 2011

Bieber crashes Johnny Depp's press conference

We're not sure what Johnny Depp has to say about Esperanza Spalding, but we do know he's definitely a Justin Bieber fan.

The actor revealed his fondness for the teen idol when Bieber crashed Depp's movie junket this weekend, reports Deadline.com.

In a video on the site, Depp and his "Rango" co-stars are seen promoting their film at a press event at the Four Seasons Hotel on Saturday when Bieber suddenly appears at the back of the room and begins flashing the peace sign.

Depp takes notice and waves as Bieber makes his way to the table where the star and his cast mates are seated.

"We've just established that I'm a Belieber," Depp, who took his kids to Bieber's Miami show, tells the singer before shaking his hand.

"I knew and I'm a big fan of you, so I had to come support you," Bieber says to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star. "I had to come say hi. I heard you were in the building."

Turning to the reporters in the room, Bieber adds, "He's a Belieber, and I'm a big fan of him," then makes a swift exit.

Hmm… can we expect a future collaboration between the two?

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Justin Bieber • movies • Music • The Bieb

1. cj

I am so sick of that kid's face

March 3, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  2. berber

Depp just didn't want to make a scene and tell the kid he wasn't invited onstage and to get lost. I give Depp credit for biting his tongue anyway. He probably wanted to strangle the kid. LOL!

February 23, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. linda

I think that it was disrespectful for the kid TO CRASH THE PRESS JUNKET. This Justin kid Head has gotten TOO BIG. The fans has made his made him think that he all that and a big of chips. Personally I am sick to death of him I can not stand him.but I guess that I am not a 13 year old

February 17, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Ben from Baltimore

If I was Justin's dad, I would have never let Justin near Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp thinks that it is OK for an A-Lister like Roman Polanski get away with raping a 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. Johnny's not dealing with a full deck. A few words to Justin's parents, research which celebrities that Justin hangs out and works with before you let him.

February 16, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Lori

I like how JB felt it was okay to crash the press junket for Johnny Depp's film. Did Johnny Depp crash JB's, no. And do you want to know why because Johnny Depp has tact.

February 15, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. bowln8r

I think the picture looks a little like Knucklehead Sniff too!

February 15, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Rob

Doesn't that picture make him look like Jerry Mahoney?

February 15, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Matt

Wow, thats just wrong..But wittle bieber is a wittle puss. He thinks he's cool since all the little 10 year olds like him.

February 15, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. mejazzbo

Bieber definitely has something. Maybe he should see a doctor and get rid of it. He has reached the world of promotional over saturation.

February 15, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. Rafi

I know from reading interviews and from many of his movies Depp is a musican. I think that if he did not have any kids he would not waste his time with this kid.

February 15, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  11. Dawn

I absolutely love johnny depp but if he does anything with justin...i will NOT watch it. he is talentless.

February 15, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. MADD LEAK

OHHH HECCKYYY NAWW!!

WANNA WATCH THE FULL NICKI MINAJ X-VID?? ITS CRAZY!!

February 15, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  13. Justin Bieber

I really was hoping to goober smooch, Johnny D.

February 15, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  14. Random

-10 respect for Johnny Depp. :\

February 15, 2011 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
    • GuestColin

He's got a couple kids. It's amazing the crap you will do for your kids. Clearly, Depp loves his kids more than anything if he's willing to listen to Bieber. That's a lot of sacrificing right there.

February 15, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
  15. Arglebargle

When my dog does a bieber, I have to pick it up with a plastic bag.

February 15, 2011 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  16. krishna pokhara

somehow it may b a publicity action done by paramount

February 15, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  17. D

Yeah...I didn't think it was that funny either. d.j. you sound like a gay boy.

February 14, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  18. T-Rex

Richard you are an a$$. Your comment wasn't funny.

February 14, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  19. d.j.

Richard i think justin b. is a gay boy.

February 14, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Richard

Wouldn't it be funny if Bieber becomes a white Michael Jackson? Turns himself black, turns out to be a gay child molester, ruins his features with plastic surgery and dies REALLY young.

February 14, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  21. d.j.

Justin b. is a joke.i am glad to be a nkotb and amy grant fan. at least they love there fans and respect them. maybe he should grow up. i mean anyone knows he cant sing.

February 14, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  22. John

Paramount is promoting two movies, they get some stooge to go into press conference and set up Depp with a justin bieber question before Bieber comes in - great "news" reporting. How about mentioning it was a Paramount publicity stunt?

February 14, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Karly

Omg justin bieber should of won the grammy becase absoultly NO ONE noes who that girl is justin works so hard for fans before him self. And hes genours enough to give fans in the farthest rows front row seats hes my true hero and he prays for all the souls in need so i think we should follow him in his trail i want it to be a chain reaction. Follow along if possible im a true justin bieber fan and always will be i love you justin

Love karly

February 14, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Puncuate much?

This twit is an example of the future of our country. God help us all.

February 14, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • *facepalm*

At first I thought this was sarcasm, but now I just pity you.

February 15, 2011 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Arglebargle

Karly...please...get an education...get off the drugs! There is hope!

February 15, 2011 at 4:27 am | Report abuse |
    • runner305

How very sad! Did you sleep through English class?? Or did you attend class at all?!

February 15, 2011 at 4:31 am | Report abuse |
    • got a headache from this post

Good grief! What grade are you in anyway? This post is pointless and headache-inducing. You need to learn how to punctuate, spell and capitalize properly.

February 15, 2011 at 6:29 am | Report abuse |
    • KLR

Your true hero should be your English teacher and a good spelling coach. Try spending more time studying and less time worrying about Beiber.

February 15, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Guesty

He was okay in the beginning, but now he's an idiot.
      Now he's a show-offy kid.

February 15, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
    • omgwhatswrongwithyou

Dear lord.. Go to school much?
      Your post is ridiculous.. Idiotic even.. Don't you know that its just another lesbian in drag? Hell, if I cut my hair and brush it down into my face like some little p*ss, then I look the exact same. Better, even. >.>

February 15, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
    • justme

Without the dubbing Bieber is just like every other teen sensation lacking in talent. As for Spalding, she has proven herself and has incredible talent. Perhaps you should listen to her before you make the assumption that she is not deserving of the award.

February 15, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
    • CanadianGirl

OMG OMG OMG!!!! As long as the Bieb has eloquent, educated, and prosaic fans like you, he's got it made. Have you ever considered a career as an author? Or perhaps when he's looking for someone to help him pen the lyrics to his next big "hit", you could apply for the job. Or better yet, you could try paying attention in school when your teacher is talking about about unimportant topics like punctuation, spelling, syntax, grammar, and content.

February 15, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Grammarlessonsneeded

This is indicative of the intelligence level of the Beaver fans. Hopefully once you get to high school you will have the English skills to put together a sentence and maybe even a coherent paragraph.

February 15, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • flyonthewall

Karly, with you and the Bieber in this country's future I am afraid we are "doomed".

February 15, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laurie

This is pathetic. Instead of "following in his trail", how about learning how to write properly?

February 18, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • oscarthegrouch

maybe americans should start caring things other than punctutation

March 4, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  24. Superhiro

I like how Depp's conference itself wasn't important enough to make the news, but Bieber being there was. Awesome news chops CNN.

February 14, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |