July 16th, 2010

LeAnn Rimes couldn't quit Twitter for long

Looks like LeAnn Rimes is suffering from separation anxiety.

Eight days after announcing she was quitting Twitter because of harsh comments from fans, the country singer has come back for more.

“Hi twitter land! Missing u all and thought I'd just say hello!” she tweeted yesterday. “I have so many darling fans and want you all to know how much u r appreciated.”

Rimes stepped away from the social networking site July 7 after fans lashed out at her over a set of leaked photos. The pics showed Rimes, 27, making out with beau Eddie Cibrian, 36, while his young son sat inches away.

Concluding that the negative comments were unhealthy for her and her loved ones to read, she bid her followers adieu, tweeting, "I love my fans so very much and will return one day soon."

That day is now.

“Hugs to all!” Rimes tweeted yesterday, before sharing details about doing yoga and Pilates and sipping tequila with friends.

“You know, why let a very small number of people effect my great relationship w/ my fans,” she concluded. “Love them!”

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. Sat Hostelerias Madrid

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was totally right. This publish actually made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

August 30, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Lorin

I have to agree with you "tonyetter listen up!" It amazes me how many men/women think that they are going to change a cheaters ways. Odds are if he cheated with you on someone else he's bound to do it again. Karma is a *itch.

July 19, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  3. tonyetter listen up!

She is a dirtbag. He will cheat on and leave her too. What goes around comes around. Rachel Yuckitel b

July 19, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. sandy

Is it Christmas already? Cause I see a Ho Ho Ho....

July 19, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. MTA56

I have been a huge Leann fan for 13 years. I admit I am disappointed how she handled the entire situation but thats not what bothers me the most. Its the self-center- crater faced illegal alien she chose that disgusts me!!! He is a thug & MAGGOT! Leann has taken the blunt of blame on most of this but the MAGGOT is the one who walked out on young kids. For the record I did not like him BEFORE he took advantage of Leann which he has a LONG history of frolicking in the past!!! Guess it runs in his genes. For all you 'girls gone wild' wanna be's I hope & pray YOU end up with a slime bag just like the greasy MAGGOT JUST LIKE HIM!!!

July 19, 2010 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  6. Lorin

acceptable***

July 19, 2010 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  7. Lorin

I remember when LeAnn Rimes and her than husband were on MTV Cribs. They looked in love but even if they weren't than, even if he was horrible, or vice versa, cheating is NOT exceptable! There is no excuse for cheaters. I don't care how miserable you are with your spouse or bf/gf, it's uncalled for. No one is forcing you to stay together. This is America, it's a free country, if things aren't working out for you, break up or divorce before you make a move on someone else. It disgusts me how many people out there think this is okay. It's not. And, wether LeAnn likes it or not, it has made her look horrible in the spot light. I never bought one of her albums before, though I do have the Coyote Ugly soundtrack, but if I ever did, I never would again because of what she has done. And, like somebody else said.... she has no shame. It's disgusting!

July 19, 2010 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  8. Lindsey McFly

Lindsey McFly \"Best The Am I\" MIXTAPE FREE DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/?ngtljvnyjom

July 18, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. em581

Though I find the fact that she is an unremarkable, unattractive homewrecker deplorable, what I hate the most about her is that she has no shame. Many people who cheat have at least some moral qualms or regrets, but she, on the otherhand, is constantly around the idiotic man who you cheated with and his children, repeatedly displaying a lack of decency! Everyone has done things that they are not proud of; no human is completely moral. But to be so shameless??? Disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.

July 18, 2010 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ceevee

PLUS....DAMN is she unattractive or WHAT?? This Cibrian fella is going to dump her as soon as he realizes that trying to ride any kind of coat tails she HAD was a bad choice.....oops! He'll be dating someone like Julianne Hough in about 3 months...trust me....

July 18, 2010 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ceevee

I could not agree more with 'Just Sayin' ! You have said PERFECTLY what most think about this whole LeAnn Rimes story. Shame on both her and that Cibrian character! I get so tired of these 'celebs' crying and whining and complaining that the press show them in a 'bad light'...when THEY are the ones who make these bad choices to begin with. What, are they just NOW aware that every thing that they do is going to be speculated upon? They don't care if it is, and THAT is the problem! So let them cry and whine about what people say about them....I was never a fan of hers and will never be. She is a poor little rich girl who decided to wreck two marriages and NOW wants us all to think of her in a positive light...NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Let's see her write a song about THAT! I am so sick of people like her......

July 18, 2010 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. NyteShayde

Of all of the behaviors a celebrity can do in their personal life while their faces are plastered all over the walls of public opinion-ville; home wrecking is the worst. It is common knowledge that people with high moral standards, or hell just moral standards, do not screw someone else's husband or wife. It is repugnant, abhorrent, and disgusting behavior that highlights selfishness and a lack of empathy and compassion. It shows the world that they have absolutely so little moral fiber that they find it perfectly OK to destroy a family. It does not matter what the ex's were like on either side. Cibrian and Rimes had the obligation of showing a little respect for a man she once professed to love and a woman who bore children for Cibrian. They owed them enough respect to end it quietly with their respective spouses, terminate marriages legally, and spare them a very public humiliation. When your career is all about being in the public eye you are subject to scrutiny by people who don't know you, whether you like it or not. It will, in some form, have a negative affect on how well you do in the future. I suspect if they didn't want that scrutiny they should never have thought of a very public career. Anyone who supports the hogwash of "mind your own business" and "you don't even know them" is an idiot. Their business is the public's business and we clearly know enough that we don't want to support their careers or private lives. Don't want to be judged? Don't shove your business in our face.

July 18, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. K. Moore

Truly. Effect is a noun. Affect is a verb! The language has been so abused!

July 18, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  14. sian

He a** was practically on the kid's face...

July 18, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  15. Daniel

arg! LeAnn! "Effect" is mostly a noun. Affect is the verb. When confused, think "A"ffect "A"ction. Our poor language is being doomed.

July 18, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  16. G. Jones

It's "affect", not "effect".

July 18, 2010 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Randy

You've been my all time favorite country singer since I first heard The Battle. Since then I've gone back and bought just about every album. I've seen you in concert 3 times, at the Palomino twice and Bakersfield Fox Theater.

August 13, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • repo-man

Wow, it's great to see you're posting here. You are my idol. I love "He Stopped Loving Her Today" of course, but have many more favorites going back three decades.

August 13, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Diane

Ewww...Leann....this is gross!

July 17, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Spontaneous

Rimes career is over. No one likes here anymore. She is a homewreaker *hore - period. She wouldnt want someone to do what she did

July 17, 2010 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wow, Judge Much?

So,brutally judgmental. You must be perfect, alone, or so ugly that no matter how had it gets with your "other", you'll stick it out through thick and thin. And, if you were, young, famous, attractive, and very rich, you could pretty much pick and chose who you wanted to be with, too. But you clearly aren't, so just continue pointing fingers while you sit there in front of your computer casting judgements on people you don't even know. And her career is over? No, but even if she never sang again or ever recorded another album, I think she'll be fine spending the rest of her life trying to spend the millions she has in the bank. How about you?

July 17, 2010 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Lynda

She is ugly - it's only a matter of time before the guy moves on to someone else.

July 16, 2010 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  20. same song and dance

Still singing the same old song and dance about "you don't know what the ex was like" I see.

July 16, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  21. LOBO

She is such a ding -dong !!

July 16, 2010 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Rimes Fan

It has been a year and a half. No one knows what the X wife was like or what Dean was like. I wish Eddie Cibrian would spill the beans. I'd buy a copy of his book. And I plan on buying LeAnn's music. Lots of it for presents.
    If everyone you watched on TV, in the movies and listened to sing had to be lily pure your world would be silent and empty. So the troll here who thinks he(yes he!) is the judge and jury ought to crawl back into his cave!

July 16, 2010 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chel

And, what Eddie says about his ex is reliable. You people are freaks that believe these cheaters.

July 19, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  23. ermi

Did anyone but me notice that she used the wrong form of "effect"? Should've been "affect". Just sayin'...

July 16, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eyeballin' Errors For Errors

Did anyone but me notice your own incorrect non-word usage? "Should've" is not a word, not is it a correct contraction for "should have." Seriously, when you correct someone's English usage, you should really make sure your own is correct; otherwise, you make yourself look like a total dolt.

July 16, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Still Eyeballin' - Now at My Own Error

See? I just did it myself: My "not" SHOULD HAVE been a "nor."

July 16, 2010 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. justme

Sorry about that just sayin back... I specifically meant "Hollywood" in terms of those people some chose to idealize. Sorry to the city of Hollywood, CA, I meant no disrespect.

July 16, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  25. justme

just sayin
    I am sure with they went in to these marriages (like all of hollywood) they had no intention of this happening, You can't say that it will never happen to you because you don't know that, unless you have a crystal ball. Now onto the real question, have you ever gone to the park or the beach or even a walk with your family? Have you ever kissed your husband in front of your children? If not then you have a right to judge other wise you don't. As I see it all of hollywood will be related to each other sooner or later anyway, all the bed hopping, cheating and marring the father of your best friends sisters brothers uncles god father. Please , if you chose to never spend your money on those who have no morals then, turn off the radio, the tv, don't buy any more CD's, DVD's or movie tickets.

July 16, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just Sayin Back...

Exactlly. Except for the part about "all of Hollywood". So many of you living in states where I can't for the life of me even remember what their capital cities are think that everyone who lives in this geographically small community is a movie/tv/rock star who cheats on their spouses, are in rehab, or make ungodly amounts of money. Surprise! There are literally hundreds of thousands (millions, actually)who live in and around the city of "Hollywood" who are pretty much just like you the rest of you working class stiffs. Shocking to some of you, I'm sure - but true.

July 16, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • mari

before the first kiss, she should have separated from her husband and he from his wife. then do what you want without fear of hurting anyone. It is the kids that this effected most. She showed no respect for his wife and children and he didn't either.

July 19, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  26. AgreeWithJustSayin

I agree with JustSayin. Decide with your pocket book. Her morals and choices are seriously lacking! She broke up someone's marriage because she is selfish and shallow. I will never support people like this.

July 16, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Just Sayin to Just Sayin Back...

Seriously, how would YOU feel if the father of your children left you for a woman who was already married to someone else? How would you feel if you were either spouse in this equation?

I could be followed around 24/7 and guess what? No one would catch me cheating on my husband.

So stand on your high horse all you want, I have a right to choose not to spend my money on someone whose morals are seriously lacking.

July 16, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just Sayin Back...

I guess what I'm just sayin' is: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. And asking how does any of this woman's affairs have anything to do with you?

July 16, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just Sayin Back...

One more thing: how, in any definition of the term, am I on a "high horse" for simply telling you not to judge people you don't even know? Or have anything to do with? YOU'RE the one who thinks he/she is better than this Rimes woman. I guarantee you that if someone secretly followed you around, they would eventually find something "morally objectionable" in you behavior. Unless you are the one in a zillion Christ-like characters who is completely without sin or blame or fault.

July 16, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • mari

She puts herself out there with twitter, if you don't want remarks you disagree with don't twitter. She started out with this relationship on the sly knowing she was in the public eye, if she didn't want to be caught in that way then she should have kept it behind closed doors she didn't. Making out with you boyfriend's son in plain sight is tacky but says more about the father than her.

July 19, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Just Sayin Back...

I am endlessly amazed at how judgmental and holier-than-thou people out there are. Seriously, "Justsayin...",how would you feel if people you didn't even know, and will never even meet, sat around in front of their computers and banged out constant condemnation telling the world how awful you are and how they would never do whatever it is that you did? You would hate it just as much as this woman and everyone else you deem so important to sit around and talk about. Have you Finger Pointers nothing better to do? And if a camera crew followed you around 24/7 do you think they might eventually catch you doing something someone else might condemn? I'll answer for you, judger: YEP.

July 16, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Just Sayin...

Not that I was a big fan of her before, but I can't help but be disgusted by the choices she has made in her personal life. I realize that celebrities deserve their privacy and I should not judge someone without knowing them and seeing their actions for myself, but oh well. That's not how it is. Along with Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie, Leanne Rimes is now someone I will not spend time or money on again. Good for the 'tweeters' that told her how it is.

July 16, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |