May 20th, 2010

The Bieb is a good - no, scratch that - great kisser

Justin Bieber – (insert the shrill screams of millions of young girls here) – says he wouldn’t hesitate when the mood to kiss hits.

“I mean, if you’re driving you make a little stop at, you know, the Wal-Mart rest stop ... you're good,” Bieber says to the co-hosts of the Johnjay and Rich, a San Diego-based radio show.

He hasn’t tested that out yet in the new Range Rover his mentor Usher bought him for his 16th birthday, but when he does plant a kiss on a lucky lady, he says she’ll be, well, lucky.

“I'm a good – I’m a great kisser,” the heartthrob says, adding that he’s made out with “a couple chicks.”

1. yolanda

jusin are you there?

June 14, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Tom

America seems to be a sucker for a pretty face...singing talent is second or third on their list. Dancing ability probably number two. Then again, the American Public has never been accused of intelligence or taste...otherwise MCDONALDS would be out of business, and so would Beiber.

May 22, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mr. Speed

This one goes out to the "Bieb"...

So is it your Grandma telling you that you are a great kisser???
    Flash back to Betty White making out with her grandson "Mcgruber"
    on SNL.... L O L !!!!

Sure hope puberty doesn't ruin his singing voice!!! =0)

May 21, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jon

Has this kid even discovered what a penis is yet?

May 21, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Ashley

omg they r sooooooooooooooo lucky whoever made out with the hottest guy on earth. so lucky.uugh my birthdays coming up in 3 days and i want a range rover. sooooooooo bad.

May 20, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bieb-lover

Here is a helpful website for all:

May 20, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  7. smb

I am glad he is a good kisser – everyone needs at least one thing they are good at –

May 20, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Victor

People that brag are usually overcompensating.

Oh and if anyone thinks this kid is the next Mozart, they need to get their head examined.

May 20, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Boof

@Melis.....very original comeback. I've never heard that before.

May 20, 2010 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TF

Comparing this joke of a performer to Mozart may have been the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on the internet. It was literally that stupid.

May 20, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Melis

BOOF doesn't get any girls he's jealous...sad. It's just a little boy get over it.

May 20, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Angie

I agree with HH and Osangriared... I'm moving on to the next article, lol

May 20, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Boof

@HH and Osangriaried. I really don't care what you think. Just like you don't care what I think. That being said, I can say anything I want on a public forum as long as it's not threatening. If I want to "hate" on this twerp, so be it. He put himself out in the public eye, he can learn to live with that decision.

May 20, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Osangriared

I doubt if teeny boppers are on CNN leaving comments about Justin...it's sad that there is so much hate towards this teenager....really, you folks need to get a life. He's living his dream and it's working, be happy for him and if you're not move on to the next performer...

May 20, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  15. HH

Seems like most of the commenters are just jealous of him. I wonder if they'd make those nasty comments if Justin was their son…..?

May 20, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Hart Hill

Watched Justin on American Idol last night. I was amazed at how good he was as a performer and showman – the kid can sing, dance play the drums, etc., really well. But he did look a wee bit scared – sort of a “deer in the headlights.”

I worry that his meteoric rise to fame may eventually have a negative effect on him. Kinda reminds me of Mozart a bit.

He's got a tough job and the adoration might be too much. But he does seem to have good handlers, and his Mom is there for him, keeping the cheeseburgers and fries away..

I'll be praying for him!

May 20, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. HIM_Princess_616

I cannot wait until puberty hits this girl ^_^

May 20, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  18. James M T

how close is his haircut to Kate Gosslin ?

May 20, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  19. James M T

with that haircut he looks like a penis with 2 eyes....hes like every other teen idol they need to go back to hell.

May 20, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Boof

Usher's butt-buddy.

May 20, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Bigbill427

Dude looks like a lady..

May 20, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Isla

I agree, i think it's Usher tellin' him that he's a good kisser!!! haha

July 4, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  22. njconserv

Is that a chick?

May 20, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Angie

I wonder why people have so much anger... Your comments lack tact... Give me a break 'bloggers'... No one cares

May 20, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Boof

@samantha....sorry to break the news to you but Lil Wayne's in prison and "The Bieb" is probably gay.

May 20, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Head Diva In Charge

I gotta be honest – I LOVE this kid (like a little brother). There is something about his persona that just cracks me up, and he is talented.
    J. Bieber, first name / last name!

May 20, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Bigbill427

TWIT..

May 20, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  27. samantha

wow.. i would love to be the girl he kisses in that car.. he is soo hot!! and im 16 soo woo for me. i think he is the best singer ever besides lil wayne and lil wayne is hot too..!!! i can say that im obsessed with justin bieber.!!!

May 20, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  28. LM

I'm so tired of hearing about JUSTIN BIEBER. Grief. WHO CARES?!?

May 20, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Jodi

ahhhh and now the 'true' Justin that we know and love (not) in his hometown is coming to light.....enjoy him world, he gets much better!

May 20, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Boof

The "Bieb"??? Really? Someone tell this wannabe that his Mommy and Sisters don't count.

May 20, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  31. TF

Who cares? What's the deal with all this hype over a douchy little kid who lacks talent, is horribly overrated and badly needs a haircut? And the middle aged women fawning over this kid are a bunch of perverts...kind of like the pathetic women who are obsessed with Twilight and vampires. Time to grow up and get a life ladies.

May 20, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Bigbill427

Your mommy don't count..

May 20, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  33. rla

Let me get this straight, he's a p!ss-ant and arrogant because he simply says he's a good kisser?? If he get's his first DUI and starts swearing in his lyrics will that will make him cool?

May 20, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  34. T North Carolina

what a little obnoxious terd. in a couple of years we will see his face plastered all over the news with him holding his prison number sign. he'll either end up a drunk or on pills and then will try to regain fame by saying he has repented and is "so sorry for all the little people" he has hurt. can see his future in this interview. and he's not even that cute! he'll be bald in 10 years.

May 20, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Allie

Why do you stup!d people deside to click on ppl you hate!? Makes perfect sence 2 yall.... dont it? COMMON SCENCE. You are just jelous that you cant be as hot and famous like him. Gawd... i swear yall r retards!

May 27, 2010 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

Okay now... which is it: scence, or sence??

July 1, 2010 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  35. Angie

Oh, if only I were sixteen again... Justin Bieber is an adorable little man... Some humility wouldn't hurt, but perhaps that comes with age... Looking forward to seeing what happens for him down the road!

May 20, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

Ah yes... the drugs, the divorces, the disgrace, and the early death from an as-yet-undiscovered STD. 😉

July 1, 2010 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  36. mharmon

now he's jus gettin weird

May 20, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Tom, Long Beach, California

pathetic

May 20, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  38. omac

what an arrogant, beautiful little boy.

May 20, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  39. jmf`

I agree with J Go. He is 16 how much kissing could have possibly done and who is telling him that he is a great kisser anyway, Usher?
    He is a bit immature to be so arrogant. A real man doesn't need to brag. He has a lot to learn. Sometimes it is better to leave some things unsaid.

May 20, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  40. J Go

What a disgusting little p!ss-ant.

May 20, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Allie

Now why do you click on someone you dont even like... really? Common sence in some people!

May 27, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |