May 14th, 2010

Spencer Pratt reportedly on outs with family

A picture – or lack thereof – is worth a thousand words.

Us Weekly is reporting that the family of “The Hills” reality star Spencer Pratt have removed pictures of him out of their home.

Both he and his wife Heidi Montag are on the outs with their respective familes –she called the cops on her mother, Darlene Egelhoff on Thursday after the latter showed up unannounced. Montag is still reeling from her mother’s disapproval of her 10 plastic surgeries in one day – their first meeting after her surgery was featured in the season premiere of the MTV show.

“My mom  just showed up to the house unannounced... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her,” the 23-year-old Montag told TMZ.com.

As for her husband, apparently he also has distanced himself from the family, with a friend telling Us Weekly that he doesn’t speak to his parents any longer because he felt they “would talk to him only about (his sister) Stephanie and that they charged him with taking care of her. He thinks she's a loser and doesn't want anything to do with her."

Likewise, his parents have reportedly had it.

"They noticed him changing two years ago and stayed by his side. But now it's too much," a source tells Us Weekly. "They even took the pictures of him out of their home."

1. Pine Desk ·

i would like to replace our bathroom lighting with light emitting diodes to save electricity ;'"

November 12, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Girls Bedroom :

substance abuse should always be monitored if you know someone who is an addict, substance abuse can lead to massive health pro""`

October 25, 2010 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  3. Bathroom Lighting

substance abuse will always to more addiction which causes overdose and then later on - DEATH`"`

October 13, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Madison Brown

substance abuse is a very common problem these days and the solution can be costly~;*

September 28, 2010 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  5. Zoe Ali

substance abuse could sometimes be deadly and it always destroys lives~`~

August 1, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Samuel

He's a demon.

June 2, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Bridg616

Heidi it is your MOTHER hello!!!!! And she didnt make you look like a fool on national tv you're frozen face did!!! This comes from someon who spent all of last season trying to perfect the Heidi curls on my hair. I used to love you what happened???

May 18, 2010 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. Jasmine Ward

What is the best way to recover from Substance Abuse ?*:'

May 18, 2010 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  9. debra

No loss to the sane members of the Pratt & Montag families I am sure... every family has a jack-ass it must have been true love when these two met ....

May 17, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  10. dlm

Doesnt some one know someone-who knows someone in their families? Whatever happened to the gun toting cowboy daddy? These people are beyond help!

May 17, 2010 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. Kaitlin

Hey is extremely frightening looking, like a crazy drug addict.

May 17, 2010 at 2:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. mushymushroom

If one takes way his family out of his life, trust me, that person's life will get screwed.

Your family are the real people who really, genuinely cares for you.

One day you'll look back and definitely regret the time you missed spending with your family.

These two morons are pitiful.

May 16, 2010 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Elisabeth

@Glen.....now THATS funny!

May 16, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  14. deeDee

He's such a tool

May 16, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Glen

Spencer Pratt is a load his mother should have swallowed!

May 16, 2010 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  16. KTdidLori

Yea, to Lori... it's THEIR children.

May 16, 2010 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  17. Erin

Both Spencer and Heidi are such LOSERS!

May 15, 2010 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Danielle

I would love to kick his ass!!! He is a p.o.s!!!!! And he has brain washed that poor girl!!! Look at her now soon she will be the next Cat lady!!!! I can not wait when his 15 minutes are up and he is broke then he will be crying to his mommy and daddy!!!!

May 15, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. kay

this comment goes to "jlg' how dare u put mouth on heidi and & spencer like that, to say u wouldn't b surprise if spencer shot them both is a bit much. yes we all knows that spencer is an ass**** but they don't deserve that.
    and "seriously?" u dont belong on this site u should be writing to webster.

May 15, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  20. trent

my fiance watches this poor excuse for entertainment and i must say this show is scripted beyond belief and for someone to think that this person "Spencer" is worth even the littlest bit of coverage is nuts. he and all other people on that show just give people in this country an excuse to focus on someone elses problems other than their own. MOVE ON AMERICA it about time.

May 15, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Buffy B

He belongs on Tool Academy along with Justin Bobby from the same show

May 15, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Heather

I can't wait until Spencer go on Medications because he is so bi-polar what a Demonic Prima donna Pratt is. He is very Psycho. As for Heidi, what a dumb blond ? what the hell was she thinking when she call the police on her Mother? I have to agree with Darlene, Heidi look beautiful before she ever had surgery. Now she is the new Joan Rivers with one too many surgeries. And I hope both Heidi and Spencer go to rehab or go see a psychologist because they are mentally retarded.

May 15, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Debbie

I cannot wait to see the real psycho Spencer appear when his 15 minutes of fame are up. He is a total (and I'm sure of this) uneducated loser (as is his wife)!! The world can only hope they don't procreate!

May 15, 2010 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  24. everlovephotography

There's no love lost for either of them from me, but these are textbook signs of an abusive relationship. As much as I think Heidi is an adult and should be allowed her own life this is too far, I would be terrified for her if I was her family.

May 15, 2010 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  25. RILEX

Idiot. Morons. They are both retarded beyond words. I see him starting a cult.

May 15, 2010 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  26. prostock69

What good Christians these two morons are. Nothing makes me sicker than two GIANT hypocrites who don't practice what they preach.

May 15, 2010 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
  27. jlg

He's coo-coo! What a jerk, who wants to be around that!? She used to be so wholesome- she's clearly not running her own life anymore! In all seriousness, its sad because you know what, I won't be surprised if we hear breaking news that he shot her and then took his own life!

May 15, 2010 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  28. seriously?

Correct spelling, grammar and punctuation are much appreciated. Most of these comments are such a mess that they make no sense at all.

May 15, 2010 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  29. mskitty

if this is what money and fame result in, im glad im poor....and
    "normal"....i do feel bad for Heidi's mom; how disappointing for
    her to see her beautiful daughter totally destroy her natural beauty
    for fakeness...not to mention "unattractive" fakeness. she's really
    sik....

May 15, 2010 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  30. Arthur

when's that global warming thingy going to kick into high gear because its couple's like this that you wish would just melt away....

May 15, 2010 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  31. Phoenix3

He's going to be to busy being the next superstar in Hollywood along with his plastic Barbie doll wonna be wife. Both of them need a major reality check, it takes real talent to make it in Hollywood You can have all the work done you want on your body and face, but without real talent they will be selling cars or real estate very soon. Their combined ego's will be the downfall for both of them, now they are using their families to get their names in the papers. Very sad examples of the Hollywood treadmill and need to fit a stereotype. I imagine we will be seeing the reports of extra marrital affairs for one or both of them very shortly. Come to think of it one of Tigers former mistresses is probable looking for another D or C lister from Hollywood to have a fling with, so she can sell her story to the press and pay her bills for a few more months.

May 15, 2010 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  32. Denise

He clearly has Narcissistic Personality Disorder!

May 15, 2010 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  33. Malcomxboxlive

why are we discussing them again?

May 14, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  34. brian

how come he has hair on his chin ,he acts like a12 yr. old controling his first g-friend so she cant meet anyone else

May 14, 2010 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Chris

Oh come on everybody ..White Wolf and Running Bear really need our support here... forget it there is no way I can even think about taking any of them serious. It truly is a shame that some people really think they are being real. Is this "REALITY TELEVISION" I mean... come on .Do a " REALITY " program on rebuilding HATI or here's one it's a new show... THE BIGGEST LOSER the ecosystem in the gulf or the gulf shore. I am just putting it out there

May 14, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  36. lauratj

Heidi do not turn away from your family,it is a big mistake. A husband will come & go but parents are forever

May 14, 2010 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  37. chasemel

Spencer Pratt pretends like he has nothing to do with Heidi's surgeries, yet look at the transformation? Have you seen her in Seas 1 of the Hills? She used to wear sweatshirts and hoodies and sweatpants! Hahaha... then she bleaches her hair out and slowly you see her transform from a cute college girl to blonde bimbo robot. It's pretty astonishing.

May 14, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  38. speidiarelostcauses

I hope their 15 mins are up....Lets see if anyone talks about them in 2 yrs. How can you disrespect your own mother and call the cops on her? Heidi, I feel you lost who are you since you been with Spencer. I just hope god can forgive you for choosing this tool Spencer over your own family and friends. You lost your bf LC and now your family over this guy who is the most hated man in the world. If we took a national poll....majority of AMERICA and the rest of the world would agree he is the worst thing that has happened in your life and your making the biggest mistake of your life being with him. You are just 23 yrs old! You need to be with friends and have fun and not all this drama. Please seek help. You need it.

May 14, 2010 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  39. MadCityBabe

when Spency-baby looks into the camera, I feel my skull beginning to explode.....now I'm dripping vis goo

May 14, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Durdle

Doe's this guy have a job? If he worked for me the first thing he would have to do is wash his face. Oooops, I mean shave that peach fuzz. I can't believe he has the stones to call that scraggly thing a beard.

Maybe when they grow up they both will be real people.

What a maroon!!!

May 14, 2010 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Bloom

Only a genetic mutant has a flesh-colored beard.

May 14, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Kelly

How sad when your parents dont even wanna have your picture in their home ..): Hes a good waste of skin as my daddy would say..

May 14, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  43. TheSLoTH

I just have to say that I think it is awesome that this story has been up for almost two hours and not a single person has recommended it on Facebook. The people you love to hate...

May 14, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Happy

I'm happy to see that even their families realize they are mentally unstable, mean, and self-centered. Let's boycott everything about them and see how cool they think they are then. What jerks!

May 14, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  45. kay

i love heidi always did, i think she's great but she's mis-understood,
    i don't have a problem with spencer either.
    heidi word to the wise i believe you should separate youself from your husband because he's watch you go from beautifull and loved by everyone to freaky and hated.

May 14, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Emily

What do these people DO? I don't understand all of the people out there who have become famous for being famous (i.e. The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, etc.). They don't DO anything except make themselves further and further removed from reality (yet ironically, continue to star in "reality" tv).

May 14, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Lori

The whole family is screwy. But, they aren't very good parents if they give up on there children...

May 14, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  48. robin

what a creepy looking fellow.. little beady eyes so close together giving off this crazy look. and Heidi, well, sshe used to be an average looker (sans make up) before and now she's almost as creepy looking as her hubby. I feel for both their families. those 2 sure are messed up.

May 14, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  49. stephen

Is there a bigger wannabe in the history of the world than this twit?

May 14, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Tara

What a jerk!

May 14, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Cheryl

I can't wait for the day that this clown and his wife are out of the news for good.

May 14, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Heather

I wish his pictures were taken off the internet too...

May 14, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Becky

This dude is looney tunes...

May 14, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Kimi

Both Spencer and Heidi are out of control. FAME got to their heads and they cannot even understand true reality. MTV and other TV networks please please do not use them or give them anymore exposure or fame. They are out of their minds. Heidi, Spencer has gotten you believing anything he says is right. He can tell you the moon is purple and you would believe it. Heidi get out while you can, your mom and family loves you and will forgive you for what you have done. How can you call the police on your mom? Is she that threatening to you? Maybe she wanted to make mends and apologize how she handle things which as a mom don't really think she did anything wrong. She was shocked and she is your mom. If your mom can't be honest with you who can. Spencer and Heidi please go and see a therapist or counselor you guys really have issues. It is really sad. I have never seen how badly fame can ruin two fairly normal human beings.

May 14, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Anita

What a creep this guy is!! And his wife needs mental health! I will be happy not to hear anymore junk from these 2 loosers!!

May 14, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Deb L

“My mom just showed up to the house unannounced... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her,” the 23-year-old Montag told TMZ.com.

What a moron... SHE is the one who put her mother in that position. She's so fame-hungry she had to tell her mother about her insane plastic surgeries in front of the camera. That's EXACTLY where she wanted her mother's reactions to be captured. These 2 are a waste of space.

May 14, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Lisa

I love heidi and spencer! they are the best they are so cute together. Let them enjoy there fame!

May 14, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Emily

kirk is RIGHT!
    we need to STOP READING this junk! dont buy the mags. and soon they will go away!!!
    these people are a train reck and they just keep recking!

May 14, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  59. laura J

can anyone tell me if this is a hoax for ratings and thier own show ??
    as the crowd in LA states Spencer is really putting on the fake...as Brody is upset cause MTV met with the two last season to discuss a chance without the Hills cast......so can they be that smart...OR are they both broke and on thier way to the curb.....?

May 14, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Elizabeth

I agree with sarah. Although The Hills is excelent entertainment, Sencer has a mental health issue. I mean seriously Heidi was fine until she met Spencer. He changed her. I also miss Lauren. The show is not the same without her.

May 14, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Sarah

He's a DOUCHBAG!

May 14, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  62. kirk

First of all stop putting him and his wife on magazine covers. They are a total waste of space and the only people that care about them are 12 year old girls. Oh and good for his parents.

May 14, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Spencer Will Soon Be Forgotten

This guy Spencer seems like a bottom feeder – he has no skill set; all he does is feed off of the ridiculous headlines that people tend to laugh about. I'm sure its only a matter of time before the public rejects him and he spirals into substance-abuse. Hopefully, Celebrity Rehab won't be there to revitalize his hopes at stardom. Get a real job dude – oh and by the way, your wife looks retarded. No one is jealous of a no-talent, attention-begging tool that will fade away. At first I thought it would be fun to place bets to see how long he lasts, but I probably wouldn't even remember to collect my winnings.

May 14, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Vallary

This guy needs to be off the air. I have watch the hills with my daughter from the very being. This guy is a creep and control freak. He has taken away everybody that was in Heidi life. and look what she has done to herself. She will be sorry when she turns 30. This guy needs to go. but then again isn't it all about money and ratings,?

May 14, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Gary

I cannot wait for this Ken and Barbie's 15 minutes to be over.

May 14, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  66. jen

seriously, the looniest couple ever.. they are just getting more and more bizzare every day..

May 14, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  67. awwslam

Good. He is ridiculous. His crystals and his face-colored facial hair and his absolutely scary temper and disregard for other people is appalling. He is the most selfish human being I've ever seen. I just hope it's an act for TV and that there is not really a person like that out there somewhere.

May 14, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • NIce Girl

Actually, I know someone just like that in real life. They do exist... unfortunately.

June 2, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |