October 9th, 2009

'Office' gives us wedding to remember

The big wedding episode is hardly a new idea in TV history (see "Cheers," "Friends" and any number of soaps), but as it has for the past five years, "The Office" marched to its own drummer in last night's episode about the long-awaited wedding of Jim and Pam.

jim pam

In what will go down as one of the best episodes of the series' history, all of the couple's co-workers followed them to Niagara Falls to see them get married, despite all of their best efforts.

All of the hallmarks of the series so far were present, especially the highly-awkward-scene-which-Michael-proceeds-to-make-worse, this time coming in the form of Jim's slip-up which forced him to tell Pam's conservative grandmother about her pregnancy in front of the rehearsal dinner party. Michael, of course, thought he would come in for the save, instead making the revelation a million times worse by explaining in excruciating detail how such a surprise pregnancy might have happened.

Another thing this show does well is pairing up characters in new and surprising ways. I loved the way that Oscar and Kevin played off each other, and the fact that Pam was forced to take Andy to the emergency room after a split attempt gone horribly awry, forcing him to sleep on the floor of her hotel room on the night before her wedding.

Finally, there was the wedding itself. I think that we may not have seen the last of Pam's mother, who made a connection with Michael just before the wedding took place.

After all the madness, the couple ran off together - just the latest example of how this relationship has been handled in unexpected ways. Jim and Pam actually got married on a boat near the Falls themselves, then returned to the guests re-creating the famous YouTube "Forever" wedding dance.

That scene, as well as Jim's toast at the rehearsal dinner, were two remarkably sweet moments, which this show does better than any other. One thing that's easy to forget is that, when it comes down to it, "The Office" is a show with a lot of heart, and there was no better example than this episode.

What did you think of the episode? Did it live up to the hype?

« Previous entry
  1. tryecrot

August 27, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Emily

Absolutely LOVED it...Dwight scoring and then being a classic jerk, perfect, .Micahael hilarious I grimaced as he had to throw his 2 cents in during the toast, hahahahha...Jim and Pam they are the real deal (if it were real you know what i mean).....Kevin w/hair and wearing tissue boxes for shoes because they had to destry his shoes LOL!!!...Michael scoring with the bride's mom at the end..it was really funny LOVE the office.

October 12, 2009 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jessie

I have watched every episode of the US version of The Office, and to say the wedding was the best is a stretch, to say the least. Was it a good show, most definatly, but it is not the best. From the vomiting opening , to Jim "Does the manager job make you say stupid thing", through the 2 dances scene, I throughly enojyed this episode. It did NOT, however, rate higher than such episodes as Booze Cruise, the Fire, and my personal favorite of "Fire Guy" (I know that is not the offical name to it, but it is what my wife and I referance it is.) Overall pleased with this season and can't wait till Thurs for the next episode.

October 12, 2009 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. Julie Jennings

The Pam and Jim wedding show was perhaps the best in a series of wonderful comedic moments on TV, This ensemble cast gets better and better with each show. The writing is of course always terrific and it helps that I have a special fondness in my heart for my mother's hometown of Scranton!

October 11, 2009 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sandy K.

The Wedding episode was the BEST BEST BEST I have ever seen.....I laughed so hard.....I've watched it over and over and still laugh even more.......I'm going to save that episode for sure !!! LOVE THE OFFICE.....

October 11, 2009 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mario

Saw the show...Didn't live up to hype...Pretty lame!

October 11, 2009 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  7. suzweb

The Office is my favorite show and I was looking forward to the wedding. Although I really enjoyed most of the antics, I found it moved at too quick a pace. We ran through some scenes so quickly there was no time to savor them. (Ex: Andy is hurt, in Pam's car and then waking up on the floor in short order. One minute Michael is talking to the grandmother and suddenly he's in a bar with Jim and Dwight.) I felt like this should have been 2 one-hour episodes or at least another half hour to properly handle all the scenes as it seemed everyone had some craziness going on that never resolved.

Favorite scenes:
    1) Vomiting
    2) Michael falls asleep driving
    3) Jim's toast
    4) Andy's split
    5) Kevin's shoes being incinerated
    6) Jim and Pam's private wedding on the boat

October 10, 2009 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Nancy

What's wrong with you critics and complainers out there? The show is a comedy for crying out loud. That usually means it's light entertainment.....if you want something deeper, switch to the History Channel. This episode was great.....I think Jim and Pam are perfect together. Loved the entire thing from start to finish. This cast of characters is like one big, dysfunctional family....everyone has their quirks and can get on each other's nerves but they care about each other too.

October 10, 2009 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Becky

I do not understand the expectations some people put on TV shows!! I mean lighten up people! This is my new favorite episode- the connections made to "Booze Cruise" episode were witty and overall great. I thought all the characters made their mark this episode and wasn't all about JAM, I love when Michael just becomes uncomfortable to watch- that IS the character. I did't know what to expect and the writers did a wonderful job of giving Jim and Pam their own wedding to enjoy and the wedding everyone else wanted. Using the U-Tube video is EXACTLY what the office members woudl have done!

"Parks and Recreation is the new show to watch" What show have you been watching, and were you high while watching it?

October 10, 2009 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jeweleigha

I was incredibly disappointed. I love The Office and was really excited to see this episode but I thought they made a mess of it. My husband and I normally laugh through the whole episode and we hardly laughed at all this time. I thought the characters didn't act 'themselves' (ie. portraying Dwight as a player).
    On a different note, did anyone else notice how Pam had no baby bump at all until this episode when she was noticeably pregnant?
    I love The Office and hope the rest of the season is an improvement from this past episode.

October 10, 2009 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Fran Estes

I thought the show was wonderful: funny, full of surprises and it kept my interest the whole time.

October 10, 2009 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Tracy

It was just like my wedding – a bunch of guests who were totally self-centered and think every day is about them, even someone else's wedding day. I appreciated seeing a real wedding, complete with bonehead family and guests. Would be bridezillas and groomzillas take note – the people in your life who want to be the center of attention every day will still want to be the center of attention on your wedding day. The only thing that can be perfect in a wedding with crazy guests is also the only thing that matters – however the ceremeny goes, you get to marry your soulmate, life partner, and muse.

October 10, 2009 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Rachael

Loved the episode, but honestly thought the "dancing down the aisle" part was definately lame and cheesy. And the face they did it to a Chris Brown song in light of his recent domestic dispute was in ill tase.

October 10, 2009 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Samantha

Loved it.

October 10, 2009 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Mike

Best episode in the show's history? Are you serious? This show used to be a groundbreaking comedy and now it's just like every other run of the mill "dra-medy." The Office "jumped the shark" the moment Dwight played Chris Brown. Pathetic.

October 10, 2009 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Frank Evarts

To some extent you are missing the point. Office romances may not be ethical but they are biologically inevitable. Remember the Catholic Church sexual scandals? There is a biological sexual imperative that will not be denied by abstinence rules to the contrary. The issue is developing a set of etiquette guidelines that minimize the problem areas once the relationship begins.

October 10, 2009 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Joe

huh? this was one of the worst episodes ever.

yes, jim and pam interactions were perfect, as those two actors understand 'nuance'. other than them, the rest if this production was a train wreck.

so much of the humor was obvious crass frat-boy drivel. oh how funny, the dork hooks up with the maid of honor. and the preppy guy rips his groin, justifying repeated reference to male genetalia throughout the episode.

Even Michael's contribution to the toast was off – usually he creates an uncomfortable situation by saying something non-PC that a clueless guy might not know is non-PC. THis was over the top. zero chance that he would not, at least afterwards, have realized that it was over the top. So it was like whoever wrote that does not understand the character. again, the whole thing lacked any nuance. it was like one of the scriptwriters let their younger 'frat-boy' brother write some of the scenes so he could get credit in a college class. (And pardon my gender assumptions, but no woman with any writing skill whatsoever would have even thought of writing those lines!!!)

other than that, am looking forward to how they get things back on course next week! (I love The Office.)

October 10, 2009 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Storyteller

I loved it opening with vomit and I loved it closing with the sweet, sweet wedding on the boat. I knew they were planning on running off to get married without all the drama...but was confused when they got on the boat...then I remembered that boat captains can marry people. I burst into tears. It was so, so sweet. I loved Jim cutting off his tie. I loved the whole thing. I love Jim and Pam. And the social awkwardness. LOVE THE OFFICE!!!

October 10, 2009 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. John

I disagree with most of the posters. This was one of the worst office episodes yet. None of the muted awkwardness and subtle character interaction of the best office episodes (especially the first few seasons). Instead Oscar was completely over-the-top, there were ridiculous dance scenes (way too many), and most of the episode felt like an episode from and average lowest common denominator sitcom. It made me wonder if it wasn't written by a different writer than those who normally write episodes. The only endearing part of the whole enterprise was Jim and Pam's running away to get married at the falls and Jim's cutting his tie. I wish they had done the honorable thing (like the British version) and had a set end date and not fallen into the typical we-keep-making-seasons-until-the-show-gets-so-bad-nobody-will-watch-it model of your typical sitcom. The previous episode gave me some hope that this seasons would be better than the previous and more in line with the 2nd and 3rd seasons but the wedding episode has pretty much killed that hope.

October 9, 2009 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Chris

When the Office makes someone cry, then something's wrong. That is all.

October 9, 2009 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Denise

Love it! Every single bit of it! 🙂

October 9, 2009 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  22. amyinoaktown

The wedding episode was the best yet...there were so many hilarious moments, but also very tender moments. The look on JIm's face when he was standing next to Pam on the ferry, after their wedding vows, said it all. There was a great mix of laughter and crying throughout! The wedding dance down the aisle was perfect....how very OFFICE to take a popular YouTube video, and incorporate it so well (or badly!!) into the show. The Wedding WAS early in the season, but we DO have the birth of the baby to look forward to! 🙂

October 9, 2009 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  23. MI

I knew the episode was going to be good when they started with the vomit thing. Hysterical! I just had surgery and had to hold a pillow to my stitches, I was laughing so hard.

October 9, 2009 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  24. GGG

I love the show, but this episode was the best yet. Loved Jim's speech at the rehearsal dinner - brought me to tears!!! How can anyone not love Jim and Pam!!!! The last shot of them on the boat was beautiful. DVR'd it too so will be watching it again.....and again!!

October 9, 2009 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  25. justin

Milf Biggenson-I’m sorry but I totally cringed when I saw the dance down the aisles. That’s called “time filler” folks. It’s included only because it refers to something that you know from pop culture and some people equate that with being funny…but just because a show references something doesn’t make it funny. It was cute and innovative when the wedding party did it in real life, but to do that on The Office was just sad and lazy. The show has lost its edge and should now be floated out to sea.

completely agree with your above statement except for the last sentence the shows still got plenty of potential still.

I also would say if this show makes you cry you really are a little baby.I really like all characters of the show but i feel like this episode was rushed and shouldnt have been shown so early in the season. needed more time for buildup for me to take it seriously

October 9, 2009 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  26. MJ

I thought Pam looked so pretty in her wedding dress. Did you see her necklace? It was from Energy Muse Jewelry!

October 9, 2009 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Best.Show.Ever

My husband had to come check on my because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. The fastest hour in television ever. And I'll watch it again and again and again. Kevin putting his feet in the ice!!
    I didn't realize how much I needed to laugh until I watched The Office...

October 9, 2009 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  28. baron von chickenpants

So unbelievably cheezy, the show has changed so much since seasons 1 & 2. Boring episode. No Creed either. "Time filler" is correct, make it a 1-hour 'special' & people are sure to watch. Hopefully they can bury the marriage theme & move on to more funny stuff w/out this drama garbage ala Friends.

October 9, 2009 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Chris

Do they have the same writers from when the show started? Because this episode was pretty boring & predictable. It was like they threw the 'funny' stuff together at the last minute just because they could. Since it was the 'wedding episode', it seems like they felt they could rely on that as far as the plot goes & just throw in some standard, sub-par Michael embarrassment & Dwight weirdness. Lazy writing for a show that already gets great ratings.

October 9, 2009 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Vanessa

I actually agree with Milf Biggenson's last paragraph. It was so cute when that couple did the wedding dance in real life. It was kitsch when The Office did it. Whoever wrote the script thought, "Oh, people really like that YouTube video. Why don't we do it, too? They'd LOVE that!" The Office has done some really funny things throughout all the past seasons; it seems like they could've come up with something funnier than that.

October 9, 2009 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Ken Denny

Great episode. I'll never use ice from a hotel ice machine again.

October 9, 2009 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  32. LoveJim&Pam

"I bought those boat tickets the day I saw that Youtube video. I knew we'd need a backup plan. The boat was actually plan C. The Church was plan B. Plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago. Pretty much the day I met her"
    Need I say more? Absolutely loved it. It's been a long time coming!

October 9, 2009 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Office fan

Loved, Loved, Loved it!! I was watching it alone and laughing out loud. The "barf-o-rama" in the beginning was quite unexpected and hilarious! This has been my favorite show since the beginning. I did not think they could top the fire drill episode, but they proved my wrong! It was nice to see Jim and Pam have that happy ending, I hope it stays that way. Though it's funny to watch I can't imagine dealing with those people all the time, especially Michael.

October 9, 2009 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Milf Biggenson

I'm actually a dude Rocco4404. My comments were boring? If that's the case I would have thought you might have mistaken them as a future Office script and laughed heartily at them.

"Get over yourself" and "keep your day job" in the same sentence? Are you writing this post from 1978 while attending a course on "Current catchphrases for the modern 70's wise acre"? Why not a "Whatchoo talking about Willis?" or a "Up your nose, with a rubber hose" while you're at it?

It's not cynicism, it's called "I'm not easily placated by lazy television writing". The behavior exhibited by the characters on the show have become complete caricatures of what they were during the first season. It's embarrassing for me to watch as no behavior seems to be grounded in the original reality of the show. I'm happy that you liked the episode, we're obviously very different in our tastes and that's what makes the world go around. Most of the people on this board loved the episode and that's fine with me. I didn't. If my disliking the show is having an impact on your ability to enjoy it, then there's a problem. Don't worry about me or my comments. Just enjoy the show!

October 9, 2009 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  35. myrsini

Really enjoyed it –

October 9, 2009 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Big T

last nights ep was hillarious, i have seen the whole series many many times, and for all those people who hated it, what show have u been watching? this ep had everything it made u laugh and cry, and milf biggleston who hated the end dance scene, that was awesome! i dont know what people complain about, like seriously its a comedy show, dont be so harsh, sometimes i think people just complain about things just because they have nothing to do but whine. 5 out of 5 stars!

October 9, 2009 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  37. rocco4404

MilfBiggenson should change her name to MiseryLuvsCompany – such cynicism and your comments were so boring. Get over yourself and keep your day job. LOL

October 9, 2009 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Abby

One of my top 3 episodes for certain. It was really great. A shining moment for the show.

October 9, 2009 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  39. big office fan

Loved it. Hope The Office beats 30 Rock and Steve Carell beats Alec Baldwin for best comedy and best actor, respectively someday at the Emmy's.

October 9, 2009 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Robert

I've been a fan since day one. LOVED the puking at the opening...I laughed so hard (and what's his name was still eating noodles through the whole scene).
    Loved the mental picture idea. I think it added so much. When Pam took his picture after his toast...made me tear up. Very touching. Love the "twins" part, loved the banana split. Such a funny, great episode.

October 9, 2009 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Milf Biggenson

This episode is exactly the reason why the British classic ended it after 2 years. Get in and get out and made your mark. The US "The Office" ceased to be funny mid-Season 4 and now it's getting into SNL territory. We used to be such fans, but the funniest part of the show was the trailer for 30 Rock, which we can't wait for, and even that wasn't that funny since it was a commercial.

Sorry but you can't maintain the level of brilliance within this kind of show. So you've got to start jumping the shark and doing all sorts of things that become unbelievable even for some of these Office characters. There's a reason why Faulty Towers ended at 12 episodes...

I'm sorry but I totally cringed when I saw the dance down the aisles. That's called "time filler" folks. It's included only because it refers to something that you know from pop culture and some people equate that with being funny...but just because a show references something doesn't make it funny. It was cute and innovative when the wedding party did it in real life, but to do that on The Office was just sad and lazy. The show has lost its edge and should now be floated out to sea.

October 9, 2009 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  42. bdgfn

The wedding party dance down the aisle was a parody on the YouTube viral video, Dunder-Mifflin style. It was funny. Maybe a bit too long, but funny nonetheless. And peircegradone, who cares if Pam's mother from season 1 was replaced by another actress? Totally inconsequential. Yes, season 1 was the best. The show was fresh and new. That doesn't take away from the fact that it is still a decent show among a lot of horrible shows currently on TV.

October 9, 2009 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  43. scribblegenie

What a great episode! From the hilarious vomiting at the start to Dwight's OMG score to Jim's wonderfuly sweet and awkward speech, everything in between, and finally to Kevin's nasty foot relief which almost made me vomit. I can't wait to see it again and again. I truly was ROTFLMAO!

October 9, 2009 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  44. Babychubs

Good episode – not sure I'd say it was the greatest ever! I think the writers have done a great job of keeping us interested in Pam/Jim even though they're together. Who wouldn't want Jim???? Sweet, funny, cute.

My 15 year old son is also a fan and I must say, the part where Michael talks about nobody waiting for sex until they're married any more made me pretty uncomfortable watching it with him. I felt the need to have a talk with him afterwards about that part of it.

October 9, 2009 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  45. bdgfn

Great show. This was a moment four years in the making. Michael was vintage Michael. Dwight was as sleazy as ever. Andy's split-mishap was classic. And Kevin's shoe issue was hilarious. The last scene where he sticks his feet in the hotel ice machine was great! It will be interesting to see everyone acts now, post-wedding.

October 9, 2009 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  46. jimmy

Great episode. It was like a movie to me. Great memorable funny moments. Dwights Kick, the split, the shoes, etc..

October 9, 2009 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  47. Carlos Ayala

The wedding episode was ridiculous! The whole part with people dancing down the aisle was totally lame! Worst episode of the series by far.

October 9, 2009 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  48. justin

piercegradone i completely agree with you and know what your talking about. people on here really need to go back and start from season 1 to see what a quality episode contained. I have confidence they will get better but this season is making me think otherwise

October 9, 2009 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  49. Christina

best episode yet...in one moment I went from tearing up during the toast to cringing in discomfort when Michael starting talking about condoms...this show makes me laugh outloud and get misty-eyed at the same scene, crazy...that episode deserves an Emmy for sure, everything that was going on added to each scene, too good for words and I will actually watch this one again, how sweet and touching that Jim and Pam ran off and the fact that Jim has Plan A, B, and C is amazing...I about LMAO when Jim was talking to Pam on the phone, typical call when one is drunk and the other not...classic

October 9, 2009 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  50. Sue

Thoroughly enjoyed it! Most weddings, at some point, become the wedding from hell and people you think you know turn out to be – really, really wierd. Good for them running off and getting married on the Maid of the Mist! The shot of the bridal couple on the boat at the end, blew me away. I laughed out loud when the hotel clerk said they destroyed Kevin’s smelly shoes! The couples dancing down the aisle was the best! I’ll never look at the cushed ice cooler in a hotel the same way again…LOL!

October 9, 2009 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  51. chris

Another thing....why is Michael being written as a bigger and bigger jerk every week? He used to be bumbling and lovable and now his ineptitude is laced with streaks of meanness. Bravo to the person that mentioned the finale of the British series. the first time I saw that I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

October 9, 2009 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  52. Jackie

This is the one program that brings my whole family together, and this particular episode made us laugh and cry...what more can I say?!!

October 9, 2009 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  53. Mike

This is the beginning of the end for this show. The Jim-Pam dynamic got the show through a few rough writing patches, but now that they are married, the show loses a lot of luster.

Somebody on the cast needs to go to keep the show interesting. The comedy has become much darker and a lot less funnier.

October 9, 2009 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  54. Jen

I loved the episode. The wedding dance (no an original ides but still awesome )was both hilarious and sweet. The wedding had me laughing and crying all at the same time. Well done.

October 9, 2009 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  55. carla

This show is increasingly becoming more boring and predictable. I was dissappointed with the entire episode. I love to watch old episodes because I always catch funny things I missed the 1st time. Lately the show seems very "dumbed down".

October 9, 2009 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  56. SarahfromKY

I loved it! It was wonderful... have been watching "The Office" from the very first episode so many moments made me teary eyed! Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

October 9, 2009 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  57. piercegradone

I honestly thought that it was one of the worst episodes of the series. At this point, the show just seemed to rest on its own popularity, with pandering jokes and saccharine sentimentality that provided several unintentional awkward moments. The nadir of the episode was definitely the extended dance sequence down the aisle, which made absolutely no earthly sense. Another strange situation was the replacement of Pam's mother with another actor. (Anyone remember that from Season 1?) Overall, the episode was highly disappointing. Hopefully, the rest of the season will move on an upward trend. Otherwise, they are losing a faithful viewer.

October 9, 2009 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  58. Ben

We loved the wedding episode! We've been following Jim and Pam's characters since the beginning. They play off each other so well with a great mutual respect and admiration for one another. Exactly how a marriage should be. Plus we never saw the YouTube wedding, so the dance came as a complete surprise to us! Kudos to The Office writers and cast who deliver week after week!

October 9, 2009 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  59. Juanita

The opening scene about the vomiting was hysterical.

October 9, 2009 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  60. laura

OMG I thought it was awesome This is the only show we watch regularly on TV They are such a cute couple and the episode had everything I especially found hilarious Dwight's wolf t-shirt (it's the same one Debbie Rolf? Micheal Jackson's ex -was wearing for like a week straight after he passed away) I will watch it several times with my family it really was entertaining. Being originally from Niagara Falls and taken that boat ride brought back memories it truly is spectular what a awe inspiring place to get married. They knocked it of the park with this episode Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!

October 9, 2009 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  61. Ron

One of the best episodes to date. I loved the wedding dance scene and to me that was one of the best moments. Despite all the issues they knew they would have from friends and family, that showed the cohesiveness of show and was a feel good moment. That and the moment they got married on the boat.

October 9, 2009 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  62. Max

I thought it was a great episode. There was one flaw which nobody mentioned..... After Dwight and that girl supposedly 'did it' and he treated her very poorly and she stormed off.....there was a scene later in the show showing them dancing down the aisle in the church 'together'. Slip up? Bad editing? Nevertheless.....great show! I wish Kevin had more speaking lines though... The writers seem to give him one line.....really funny line....every show. They should give him more....Stanley too! I did like the fact that Kevin was appeased with a complimentary buffet for the hotel incinerating his shoes... Nice!

October 9, 2009 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  63. Lisa Boyd

It was wonderful!!! Seeing Jim's face at the end brought tears to my eyes and I don't cry over television. Bravo!!!!!

October 9, 2009 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  64. Janet

Wonderful episode, but wish Creed would've gotten a speaking part.

October 9, 2009 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  65. Katie

I LOVED this episode! One of my favorites! Kevin's shoes had me hysterically laughing! So many funny things in this episode! I have it on DVR and will be watching it again!

October 9, 2009 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  66. Denise

I thought it was fabulous...funny and sweet and I loved it.

October 9, 2009 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  67. apster

loved the look on micheals face when jim and pam were officially married. the joy in his eyes was conveyed with a look.

October 9, 2009 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  68. shred

Watch the Xmas special of the ORIGINAL english series... this stuff is way too overt and predictable.

October 9, 2009 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  69. Spizzell

The best episode yet. We laughed out loud from beginning to end. Loved the opening scene. GREAT. The scrotum tear, funny. So much fun.

October 9, 2009 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  70. justin

it was a decent episode. ive been watching the office since season 1 and this episode was alright. it wasnt anything to praise like many people on here. I hope they can get this season on the right foot soon because this season hasnt really impressed me to much. sorry just how i feel

October 9, 2009 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  71. CED

Simply awesome. This show just keeps getting better.

October 9, 2009 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  72. Michael

Meh... not their best episode. 3/5

October 9, 2009 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  73. Julie in Illinois

I do not agree that this episode was one of the best ever. Come on, Michael's behavior is WAY beyond what's plausible: The painting he made for Jim & Pam's gift? His explanation of "sensitivity"? Not allowing Dwight to bunk with him when Dwight tested Michael?
    I do love the show but Michael Scott's character can be so awkward that it just doesn't ring true.

October 9, 2009 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  74. carole

Loved the wedding – I know it as kind of a copy of the you tube wedding but I loved that too. How free spirited. The couple is wonderful.

October 9, 2009 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  75. BatMasterson

Best office episode ever. Kevin sticking his feet in the ice machine was priceless. Somebody already mentioned Pam's mom being a different actress...wasn't Stanley's wife originally white in the Dundies episode?

October 9, 2009 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  76. Andy

The epsiode was an instant classic. Perfection!

October 9, 2009 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  77. dave

I know they were making fun of Jim's brothers and Michael with the wedding dance thing but it still felt like a cheap, overdone rip-off to me. Other than that I thought it was a great episode.

October 9, 2009 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  78. Chris

Eh, it could've been a funny half hour, minus the sappy wedding bs. The writers seemed to forget it's a comedy. I don't care about all of this dumb couple drama. Where's all of the Dwight pranks & Creed's insane comments? I'd rather NO storyline actually. Seinfeld never had to resort to a wedding episode – hey they killed Susan off! and even that was funny! TV needs more hilarious death episodes!

October 9, 2009 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  79. Amy

I'm hoping the show will get back to normal since the wedding is done. I feel like it's overhyped now and getting a little cheap with the jokes and stories. I was fairly happy with the wedding episode, I think it was my favorite of the season so far (which I think hasn't been that great). Andy is turning into my favorite character and I think this episode was so good because of him. There were some hilarious moments and i actually loved the mental picture thing. I thought it was very Jim and Pam. I did NOT like the youtube knock off. I understand Michael's love of youtube, but I thought it was really lame.

October 9, 2009 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  80. chris

Don't think it was the "greatest ever". I thought what they dragged out for an hour could have been better done in 30 min. The youtube thing was cute but lasted too long. The best parts were the vomit scene, Kevin's shoes & Dwight's kick at the end. I agree with the poster that said that Jim's toast would have been better if NBC hadn't played it every 10 minutes before the show started. Good ep but would have been better if it was shorter.

October 9, 2009 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  81. Melissa

The very last shot, before cutting to the commercial, where Jim smiled at the camera said it all for this show.

October 9, 2009 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  82. SusanB

The shot at the end at the Falls when Pam had her head on Jim's shoulder, and the smile on Jim's face was soooo beautiful I wished they would have let it linger a bit longer..it was really something special. Beautifully done.

October 9, 2009 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  83. lenny polansky

you hit the proverbial "nail on the head".

October 9, 2009 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  84. Elizabeth

Wonderful episode! The remarkable tenderness within all the sexual mayhem and usual Office craziness was original and refreshing. With all due respect to 30 Rock, I can't understand how a show that consistently delivers so many three-dimensional characters and so much wit each week doesn't get more honor for the accomplishment.

October 9, 2009 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  85. k

the boat cut scenes would have made more sense if they didn't show up to the wedding looking exactly the same as when they left. being at the bottom of the falls is like the equivalent of taking a shower. good episode otherwise but that inconsistency made the ending a little confusing.

October 9, 2009 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  86. Lindsey

mWas anyone else bothered that Pam's mom was played by a different actress than her mom in the Sexual Harassment episode?

October 9, 2009 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  87. Dez G.

After an unpredictable and sometimes shaky Season 4, it's refreshing to see The Office back in full effect. This episode did what few shows can manage to do – keep interest in the couple after the chase is gone. The writers have done a phenomenal job of keeping Jim and Pam from becoming a sappy gagfest. The wedding was true to the show's classic sense of humor and almost every character had a chance to shine. I'm glad they are laying off of Toby and equally happy that Roy stayed out of the picture. All in all, GREAT episode!

October 9, 2009 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  88. Niki

The wedding was wonderful, I had to "You tube" the wedding dance to find out what that was about and loved that as well. My only fear is the whole Sam and Diane (Cheers) or David and Maddie (Moonlighting) scenario. As soon as they were together, they got so boring, but even through Jim and Pam's dating I've still loved them together, so hopefully they won't share the same fate.

October 9, 2009 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  89. Mary

My favorite part of the episode was the very beginning with everyone vomitting in the office. Truly funny.

October 9, 2009 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  90. Loretta Vegas

I have only begun to watch this wonderful show; don't know how i missed it!! this wedding show was the best, bright and the writing is smart. Hope it remains on schedule for a long time.

October 9, 2009 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  91. Mary G

The Office is the only show I watch every week. I thought the wedding episode was brilliantly funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 9, 2009 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  92. Martini

LOVED the episode. It was one of the best.

October 9, 2009 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  93. Kristy

Loved it! The Utube part was hillarious! The show never fails to amuse me!
    And Dwight did almost hook up once with a hot chick! The basket ball player when they went to club in NY! He didn't want her either! Got to love it!

October 9, 2009 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  94. sarah

The episode was pretty great. I was worried that the show was going to turn into "The Jim and Pam Show." Still kinda worried it will but hopefully this will settle the two characters and we won't see them as much. They were both nauseating to say the least. I mean come on...Jim had no respect for the fact that Pam was engaged and continued to flirt with her and kiss her. Pam totally disregarded Roy. The fact that America treats relationships/engagement/marriage so fickely is indicative of our divorce rates today. If they were real people they'd succumb to those statistics, I'd give them ten yers.

October 9, 2009 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  95. JS

This will not only go down as the best "Office" episode, but as the greatest TV episode that has and will ever be filmed. For those of you who do not agree, beware that the three wolves moon shirt, in it's infinite ability and power, is watching.

October 9, 2009 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  96. sosll

"Parks and Recreation is the new show to watch"

lmao...okay guy. One of the best episodes ever

October 9, 2009 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  97. Kathy

Loved it ! Terrific ~ a gem to enjoy again and again.....

October 9, 2009 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  98. SusieQ

Am I the only one who finds Pam increasingly annoying? Jim is a great guy w/ a cool sense of humor and knack for balancing comedy and seriousness, but Pam is just so boring and average! The "mental picture" thing was really corny. Otherwise I loved the episode and all other shows. I just hope this fairy tale wedded coupling thing that all popular shows eventually turn to doesn't get so sappy I have to stop watching it. I think most people (women) love seeing couples matched up so networks always throw them in. I liked it best when there was just tension and flirtations, and the focus of the show was on the quirkiness of the characters!

October 9, 2009 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  99. Joy

Loved it! Laughed out loud through most of it.

October 9, 2009 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  100. Hannah

I think the wedding episode was marginal. I really don't like seeing the characters outside of the office plus I think this episode was too outrageous.

October 9, 2009 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  101. kristen

I found myself laughing out loud when the hotel destroyed Kevin's shoes because they smelled so bad! Then his creative attempt to use klennex boxes as replacements...

October 9, 2009 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  102. Cindy

the Office is the best show on TV – laugh out loud each week – bravo to the writers!!

October 9, 2009 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  103. A Kullander

To date this is my favorite episode. I love all of the uncomfortable moments that Michael creates...it's wonderful! Jim and Pam...the perfect tv couple and Dwight the creepy co-worker!! If only we all had this.

October 9, 2009 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  104. JIM

The show was good, but would have been better had they not stolen the wedding idea from the couple on you tube who really did tie the knot that way.

October 9, 2009 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  105. Susanna

TWINS!!!! I loved it. It was sweet, funny, and goofy as ever. I wish the show were an hour long anyway. It gave alot of the characters time to do what they do best. Kevin was great. Nice to see him more in an episode.

October 9, 2009 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  106. rlft

Loved the whole show!!! Andy doing the splits and screaming was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on tv. One of the best shows on!! Best wishes to Pam and Jim and the baby!

October 9, 2009 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  107. Emily

I loved it! This show is so funny and original, not to mention how sweet Jim is. It is my favorite!

October 9, 2009 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  108. Nou

LOVED IT

October 9, 2009 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  109. Amber

This episode was brilliant, and yes – one of the best in the show's history. (Though my favorite episode opener of all time is when Jim comes in as Dwight ... "Question – which bear is better – brown bear or black bear?" – Hysterical!!) This show does comedy and heart perfectly – and this episode was the highlight of that mix. Just brilliant. Loved it loved it loved it.

October 9, 2009 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  110. Joe

good episode. nothing will top the post superbowl episode with the fire, stanley's heart attack, dwight cutting the face off the dummy, etc.

October 9, 2009 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  111. perabo

Seriously? That was the worst episode yet.. A true 'Office' fan since the first season, I have been extraordinarily disappointed by the last season and this one so far. Everyone is acting out of character as if the writers have changed or are just simply not writing episodes anymore. It's not funny anymore. What happened? The 'wedding' was awful.

October 9, 2009 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  112. Janine

This was by far the BEST episode ever! I loved the whole wedding scene of Pam and Jim being married on the boat with the falls in the backdrop simply beautiful! "The Office" never fails to make my entire family laugh! The toast was great! I loved the "UTube" recreation of the wedding was great, to see the facial expressions on Jim and Pam's faces as their co-workers danced up the aisle was wonderful.

Simply the Best!

October 9, 2009 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  113. Alan

No clue, I watched Survivor and Fringe instead.

October 9, 2009 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  114. LoveTV

one of the best episodes!! I just recently became an office fan and I love the show. The church and boat wedding were both fantastic!! This show keeps me laughing, It desereves an Emmy!!! I'll be buying all of the seasons on DVD.

Can't wait til Pam has the Office Baby!!! Wonder what her co-workers will do for that.

October 9, 2009 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  115. cory countryman

It was fantastic! Cory Countryman

October 9, 2009 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  116. Nate P

This episode was excellent. The creativity always amazes me. I am going to watch it again to see if I missed any of the subtle jokes. My wife and I loved it.

October 9, 2009 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  117. jrtedie

Wonderful episode....don't think I'll ever get ice from a motel vending machine again!

October 9, 2009 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  118. Katie B

Great episode! The vomiting at the beginning was too funny! Jim and Pam are a great couple, and this episode showed their love. Michael could disappear from the show as far as I am concerned though.

October 9, 2009 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  119. Mark

The Wedding was the epitome of everything I love about the Office. Hilarious awkwardness, high jinx and, of course, the love story of Jim and Pam finally coming to fruition. The best Office episode ever. Can't wait for Halpert baby to come in to the world and Michael somehow getting involved.

October 9, 2009 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  120. mari

Loved, loved, loved it. I laughed and even went "Aww" at Jim's toast than two seconds later gasped and laughed at Michael's. Everything was so on, definitely the wedding expected of all these characters. Definitely have to watch again. It was smart and sweet and loved that it was an hour, though I wished it had been a miniseries because of how good.

October 9, 2009 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  121. Monica

Great show and this episode was equally if not more outstanding than prior episodes. The whole cast is fantastic!

October 9, 2009 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  122. Angela

Wonderful....why this show never wins the Emmy for Best Comedy is baffling. The upchuck was also hysterical!

October 9, 2009 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  123. kp

loved it! One of the best episodes. Funny, Kevin looked good with a hair piece 🙂

October 9, 2009 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  124. Eric

Predictable and not really that funny to me. I am past Michael being a total idiot doing something outrageously wrong. I do not find Jim and Pam that great of a couple, too much effort in trying to be cute. Not bad for what it was, another attempt by a network to create a meaningful television event. If you have to work that hard it is probably not necessary.

October 9, 2009 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  125. Ray

This show was average. It had it's moments, but nothing to make it one of the best in history ever. Anyone who thinks that is a moron.

October 9, 2009 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  126. L

Interesting that Jim's brothers are as idiotic as Michael and Dwight. Gives insight of why he is so good at pranking Dwight. He must have had a lot of practice growing up.

October 9, 2009 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  127. Samantha P.

LOVED IT!!! How could you not love that episode? It was truly one of the best. I will truly be saddened if that show were to ever go off air. Way to go Jam!!!

October 9, 2009 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  128. Kasey

Great episode. Loved both wedding scenes – on the boat and in the church.

October 9, 2009 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  129. Penelope

When Jim lopped off his tie in solidarity to Pam & her torn veil, I actually sobbed. And Andy's scream when he went down in the split...priceless! The episode was fantastic...

October 9, 2009 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  130. A C

My husband is a HUGE office fan... we are doing the Marine Marathon 10K wearing Dunder Mifflin Rabies shirts. So over the time I have come to enjoy watching the episodes with him. I thought it was wonderful. Funny, creative, really gave it the feeling of people actually do this things. Great episode... two thumbs up... That's what she said!

October 9, 2009 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  131. Kent

The really brilliant part about the Office and Jim and Pam's chemistry is the writers keeping it real. The phone conversation between Pam and Jim regarding Andy's trip to the ER is perfectly executed. Every guy has been in that situation and it was laugh out loud funny. To a guy like me anyway, my wife just chuckled but I had to pause it and just laugh to enjoy the line..."no...lets talk for a long time"

October 9, 2009 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  132. Missy

I've never been a big "Office" fan.... I always imagined the series would basically have one actor saying to another, "Look. A paperclip".....and there would be the common several second silent pause with the camera panning back and forth between the faces..........but my 16 year old son loves it. I did watch this episode and I really liked it. I think I'm becoming a fan!

October 9, 2009 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  133. JenAMc

And lest we forget, one of THE funniest opening sequences, ever. Pam's "Oh yeah?" upchuck and resulting Office domino puke had me doubled over. WIth laughter.

October 9, 2009 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  134. medir01

GREAT episode! I thought I was going to start hating Jim & Pam at the beginning because of all the rules they were enforcing, but the crew displayed the necessity of it!
    LOVED the Kleenex box shoes!!!

October 9, 2009 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  135. Cubicle Monkey

Loved Dwight's T-shirt - the Howling Wolves at the Moon. Google it and you will understand how perfect it was.

October 9, 2009 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  136. Trish

One of my favorite episodes!!! I loved every part of it!

October 9, 2009 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  137. LilyB

It was brilliant! Who is cuter than Jim & Pam?! There is just so much chemistry when they look into each other's eyes... The way they sneaked off to get married – that was just soooo them, and we wouldn't have it any other way! 🙂 Loved the dance at the end too!

October 9, 2009 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  138. Shoe Fanatic

I thought the episode was great! It was funny and witty. I loved the part when Michael Scott couldn't get a room, he thought there would be one available under the couples' name. Hilarious. Also when the co-worker ( I forget his character name) had their room the night before. Oh my goodness, so funny. I'm such a fan of the show, I'll be watching from now on. Last, I think The Office is way more funny than 30 Rock. That's just my opinion.

October 9, 2009 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  139. OZ

I thought the episode was great. NBC should pay Jill & Kevin that actually got married and posted it on youtube.

October 9, 2009 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  140. donna

Love the show, the only TV show I watch and look forward to. Loved the overuse of the word scrotum, everyone vomiting in full view of camera and Michael's explanation of how condoms reduce pleasure for certain people

October 9, 2009 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  141. ASC

Love the episode !!

October 9, 2009 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  142. Valerie

I would have to say the episode was perfect! Everyone involved in this show are to me some of the most talented people ever in television.

October 9, 2009 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  143. TINA

OMG – Jim's toast made me cry. Kevin's shoes... too funny.

October 9, 2009 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  144. csc

I'm a dude, and don't normally get choked up, but I got choked-up at the "Forever" montage at the end. Brilliant episode.

October 9, 2009 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  145. Lynn D.

Loved it!

October 9, 2009 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  146. Walt

How can anyone write about big TV weddings in the past, and forget to mention Rhoda's?

October 9, 2009 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  147. Kate

I have to whole heartedly agree – this episode will go down as one of the top 5 Office episodes ever when it is all said and done. Start to finish it was funny and spot on and showed how others really can take over your wedding – every bride has had it happen in some fashion at some point during the event! I know I did! Plus, you can't beat a shot of Jim and Pam married, soaking wet, taking in the falls at the end of the show. As close to perfect as an hour of TV can get, in my lowly opinion!

October 9, 2009 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  148. Sean

Great episode. Love the Kevin/Oscar dynamic. How funny that Dwight hooked up. Unfortunately, teh Michael/Pam's Mom was way too predictable.

October 9, 2009 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  149. Maria Torres

It was amazing, what a great couple, I laughed a lot and also was very very Romantic!!!! Very Well done writers and actors!!!! I just loved it!

October 9, 2009 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  150. AC Graner

This episode was one laugh after another! The down the aisle youtube/dance was simply awesome. Dwight, his tshirt & then the kick..lol..Loved "Jam's Wedding"!!

October 9, 2009 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  151. dj office fan

This episode was great. I laughed almost the entire time and have only seen the beginning episodes that are repeats. I can't wait to get all of them on Netflix so I can watch every season!! I think my favorite part was the split and all of the drama which then followed associated with it...

October 9, 2009 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  152. Kelsey

I thought the whole "imaginary picture" theme was incredibly stupid. I loved Jim's toast, but the moment Pam put up her fingers in the form of a camera ruined that for me (as well as all the other times that they did it). The mental picture idea was cute, but seeing it done in the way they chose was just plain silly.

October 9, 2009 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  153. Lori T

I love the episode – only the Office would start the show with everyone vomiting – classic! I too think that NBC went overboard with the previews but loved the episode just the same.

October 9, 2009 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  154. apod17

Are you serious? One of the worst episodes by far for the Office. I am shocked, absolutely shocked that this episode would even be considered to be held with some of the best episodes (health care, dwight's speech, dwight/michael karate expo...etc.). The Office is turning into every other overrated show now that is finally in the mainstream. Let's not try to progressively make Michael into a more realistic character, let's try every episode to think of the most unlikely and cringe worthy moment to have Michael do in a scenario and still manage to get away with it. Parks and Recreation is the new show to watch. Community sucks...

October 9, 2009 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  155. Jamie F

One of the best (if not the best) episodes ever. This is one to watch over and over again.

October 9, 2009 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  156. Bob Dummitt

Years from now, I believe I will still think this is one of the best episodes in sitcom history. Really. And I'm going back to Honeymooners, Archie Bunker, Andy Griffith, Seinfeld, all the way back.
    This was hilarious, it had heart, great character moments, just everything. Well done!

October 9, 2009 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  157. Kristin

Overall, the show was good, but was uncharacteristically crude – how many references to male private parts did we need?

October 9, 2009 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  158. Tlopez

I think the toast merely built the foundation for the last line of the episode stated by Jim that he knew he was going to marry Pam after they first met. I never thought that The Office would move me to tears, but that last scene with Jim accomplished it.

October 9, 2009 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  159. bcstark

LOVED this episode! I laughed, I got choked up and had moments where I was completely surprised at the direction the episode took. The Office has done a great job of keeping the chemistry of Jim and Pam alive and well while letting them actually be together and happy. Well done! We'll be watching the episode again tonight, and it's definitely one of my favorites.

October 9, 2009 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  160. BMM

This particular episode of THE OFFICE will go down in media history. I teared up throughout. I loved the parting shot of "Pam" having her head on "Jim's" shoulder... beautiful and innocent.

October 9, 2009 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  161. Niler Binh

One of the best Office episodes that has aired to date. Great job by the entire cast! I love how Dwight downplayed his "score" and Michael couldn't handle his conquest...hilarious!

October 9, 2009 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  162. Sarah Phelps

It didn't disappoint.

October 9, 2009 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  163. luckydunne

It was the best ever! The best part of Jim's toast was slipping about the baby, not the sweet comments about Pam. Michael is so outragious, I felt bad for Jim and Pam – as always. But, OMG when Andy did his splits, I almost choked with laughter. AWESOME SHOW! Can't wait to watch it again.

October 9, 2009 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  164. Lisa Martinez Morales

The Jim and Pam-centered episodes are always my favorite, and this was no exception. It was so sweet and funny and weird and awkward. Classic "Office". Michael was hard to watch as usual, and Dwight?! Who knew he had it in him? I loved it!

October 9, 2009 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  165. Ben

It was Fantastic! It had everything you could ask for from The Office. Love the fact that Dwight scored and then blew her off...very unexpected. Classic Office!

October 9, 2009 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  166. court williams

The episode was great, one of the best ever but Jim's toast was ruined due to the preview showing the entire toast 5 minutes earlier. Why ruin the best moment of the show?

October 9, 2009 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |