May 20th, 2009

Top 2: They are the champions!!!

Now this is a show!!!

Adam and Kris singing "We Are the Champions" with Brian May from Queen playing is classic!

I need Queen to sign Adam on as their lead singer ASAP.

And it ain't "American Idol" without a choir, so I was not at all surprised to see one appear on the stage. I am beside myself!

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Alfi Harris

I am not happy with AT & T supporting Kris Allen. He simply does not have the talent of Adam Lambert. I do not text, so I cannot do the super-texting thing, but I called in my votes for Adam 32 times on the final night. I paid for those votes.
    I think Adam Lambert has the star power of an Elvis, Johnny Depp, or Leonardo De Caprio. He has fabulous sex appeal, and I am not gay. But his talent and charisma are really overwhelming.
    Kris Allen is a nice guy. He would be really nice to invite over for a party and have him play and sing as backgound music. Adam, on the other hand, you want to glue your eyes on him and drink in his performances.

June 10, 2009 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. JJ

I voted for Kris because Adam sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

May 27, 2009 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. CEECEE

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW MANY FOLKS REALLY RESEARCH THE FACTS BEFORE THEY POST SOME OF THEIR COMMENTS.

ADAM WAS N.O.T ON BROADWAY! NOT! ! ! ! ! !

BUT HERE'S AN OXYMORON FOR ALL THE SELF-PROFESSED,
    SO-CALLED, "CHRISTIAN", ADAM-HATERS WHO DON'T ALREADY KNOW IT. ADAM WAS, IN FACT, IN A STAGE PRODUCTION (ELSEWHERE) OF NONE OTHER THAN..............................

"THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

OUCH! THAT MUST REALLY HURT, HUH? SO WHAT DO WE DO NEXT? HANG HIM???

YEP! HE PLAYED JOSHUA.......ALONGSIDE VAL KILMER NO LESS....WHICH SPEAKS VOLUMES TO ME FOR ADAM'S TALENT AND HOW HE CAN DEFINITELY HOLD HIS OWN WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST; BOTH FROM AN ACTING AND SINGING STANDPOINT!

BUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................................................................
    I JUST LOVE GOD! HE EVENTUALLY PUTS ALL OF US IN OUR PLACE.....SO TO SPEAK.

LAST I READ IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, EVERYTHING'S A SIN; "NONE IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER". AND IF YOU'RE LIVING IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, YOU'RE WAY BEHIND ON THE "REAL WORD OF GOD". JESUS WOULDN'T HAVE DIED ON THE CROSS OTHERWISE, AND I'M SO GRATEFUL TO HIM, CUZ I KNOW I'M ONLY HUMAN AND DO FALL SHORT IN MANY WAYS; AS WE ALL DO! AT LEAST I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT! ! ! ! HINT, HINT THOSE POSTING COMMENTS THAT GOD HATES GAYS? I ACTUALLY READ THAT ON ANOTHER BLOG. WHAT A GHASTLY THING FOR A "CHRISTIAN" TO SAY. I SURE HOPE YOU DON'T GO TO THE SAME CHURCH I DO! AND SAYING SUCH THINGS LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS THAT BEING GAY IS A SIN??? WHERE????? EITHER YOU WROTE YOUR OWN, OR WE'RE READING TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BIBLES! ! !

WELL, "JUDGE YE, LEST YE BE JUDGED YOURSELF"!

BUT P.L.E.A.S.E.......JUST PLEEEEEEEEASE QUIT OVER-ANALYZING THE BIBLE AND INTERJECTING YOUR OWN PERSONAL BELIEFS! IT'S PRETTY CLEAR-CUT, AND IT'S ALL ABOUT L.O.V.E. THE LORD LOVES NOT JUST PEOPLE LIKE ME, OR YOU, OR KRIS, OR DANNY, ETC., ETC., ETC.

HE LOVES US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! ! ! !

SO DO AS THE BIBLE SAYS.....L.O.V.E.....F.O.R.G.I.V.E....AND MOVE ON PEOPLE!

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, IF ADAM HAD WANTED TO BE A STAGE ACTOR AND SINGER FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, HE WOULD NEVER HAVE TRIED OUT FOR AI. HE ONLY DID STAGE PRODUCTIONS.....IN HIS OWN WORDS....."JUST TO PAY THE BILLS". IT'S SO HARD TO BREAK INTO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, SO GIVE HIM A BREAK. HOW MANY AGENTS DO YOU THINK ATTEND "STAGE PLAYS" SCOUTING FOR RECORDING ARTISTS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN ON THE BIG SCREEN, AND YOU WANTA BECOME A RECORDING ARTIST, AND YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO DO IT LIKE ACTORS SUCH AS JENNIFER LOPEZ, JAMIE FOXX, AND SO MANY OTHERS, IT'S JUST NOT GONNA HAPPEN. ON THE FLIP SIDE, LOOK HOW MANY RECORDING ARTISTS GO ON TO BECOME ACTORS!

ADAM NEEDED AI TO BREAK INTO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, AND....
    THANK GOD IT WORKED! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

NOW HE WILL BE ABLE TO DO BOTH........ACT OR SING......AT WILL......AND ONLY IF HE SO DESIRES........AAAAAAAAAAAAAND.......

HE WILL NOW BE FAMOUS FOR MANY YEARS TO COME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

KUDOS ADAM! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

AND BTW...

YES, I AM A CHRISTIAN TOO! ! ! ! !

NO, I AM NOT A TEENY-BOPPER! ! ! ! !

I'M JUST AN OLD LADY WHO HAS A GREAT APPRECIATION FOR EXTRAORDINARY, GOD-GIFTED TALENT, AND I STARTED ENJOYING MUSIC AGAIN THE VERY SECOND ADAM STEPPED ONTO THE IDOL STAGE. HIS PRESENCE, HIS CHARACTER, HIS HUMILITY, HIS TALENT, HIS VOICE, HIS EVERYTHING..............
    FLAWLESS! ! ! JUST AN OUTSTANDING YOUNG MAN IN EVERY WAY,

AAAAAAAAND................I LOVE HIM! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I AM DISABLED AND CAN'T GET OUT TO ATTEND CONCERTS, SO I REALLY DO HOPE TO HEAR AND SEE HIM AGAIN ON MY TELEVISION SCREEN FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. I REEEEALLY WISH ONE OF THE NETWORKS WOULD JUST GIVE HIM HIS OWN WEEKLY SHOW. BUT BY ALL MEANS NOT FOX. IF THEY CAN'T PUT ON A FAIR "SINGING CONTEST" THAT TRULY AWARDS THE MOST TALENTED INDIVIDUAL, THEY DON'T DESERVE HIM. I GUESS THEY GOT THE RATINGS THEY WANTED WITH HIM, AS I AM CONVINCED THAT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ONLY WATCHED THIS PAST SEASON BECAUSE OF ADAM LAMBERT! AT LEAST, I KNOW I DID, AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BORING, OR MEDIOCRE, AT BEST, WITHOUT HIM. STYLE IS ONE THING, BUT OVERALL TALENT IS ALTOGETHER ANOTHER, AND IF THE SUBSEQUENT SEASONS ARE GOING TO BE DOOMED TO HAVE THE SAME OUTCOME YEAR AFTER YEAR, AND BASED ON STYLE, PERSONALITY, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, OR WHATEVER AMERICA DECIDES IT WANTS TO VOTE FOR RATHER THAN OVERALL TALENT, WHAT'S THE POINT? I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL EVER WATCH ANOTHER SEASON, OR AT BEST, AN ENTIRE SEASON AGAIN, BUT I DEFINITELY KNOW I'LL NEVER VOTE AGAIN, BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL THAT MY VOTE NEVER COUNTED AND IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME. THERE JUST HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO CONTROL THE OUTCOME. PLUS, ADAM IS GOING TO BE A VERY TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW INDEED! ! ! ! !

AS SIMON WOULD SAY....SORRY!....THAT'S JUST MY OPINION!

SO ABC, CBS, NBC...????? RATINGS-CITY AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH ADAM LAMBERT. I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY BELIEVE THAT!

OH, AND QUEEN! ABSOLUTELY! ! ! I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE COME EVEN CLOSE TO FREDDIE MERCURY'S VOICE OTHER THAN ADAM LAMBERT, AND HE REMINDED ME OF HIM FROM THE VERY FIRST NOTE I EVER HEARD HIM SING. BUT GUEST TOURS ONLY......MAYBE? I'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT ADAM COMES UP WITH ON HIS OWN FIRST. HE HAS THE TALENT RANGE TO PURSUE WHATEVER GENRE HE DESIRES, AND I'LL BE PERFECTLY CONTENT TO HEAR HIM DO JUST ABOUT ANY OF THEM......
    EXCEPT FOR RAP OR COUNTRY THAT IS...JUST A MATTER OF TASTE FOLKS. NOT RIDICULING!

ALSO, TO ALL THE ADAM-HATERS. I CHALLENGE YOU TO LISTEN TO THE STUDIO VERSIONS OF THE SONGS HE PERFORMED ON AI. AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, AND SWEET MELODIC VOICE......TOTALLY DIFFERENT VERSIONS THAN HOW HE PERFORMED THEM ON STAGE. I STILL PREFERRED HIS RIVETING PERFORMANCES TO GO WITH THEM, BUT NOTHING SUBSTITUTES FOR A LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM A CLASS-ACT!

CONGRATS TO KRIS ALLEN TOO. ALL THE CONTROVERSY IS NOT HIS FAULT, AND I BY NO MEANS WISH TO STEAL HIS GLORY. I SINCERELY HOPE HIS CAREER WORKS OUT FOR HIM JUST AS WELL AS ADAM'S WILL, FOR HIS OWN SAKE AS WELL AS THE SAKE OF ALL HIS FANS, AND THAT THEY GET TO ENJOY HIM JUST AS MUCH AS THEY HAVE ALREADY SO VEHEMENTLY CLAIMED TO, AND FOR JUST AS MANY YEARS TO COME. HE HAS A PLEASANT VOICE, PUTS HIS OWN SIGNATURE ON MUSIC, IS A TALENTED MUSICIAN, AND HE'S A GREAT KID TOO! VERY GRACIOUS! ! ! I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL SORRY FOR THE KID, THOUGH, BECAUSE I REALLY BELIEVE, BASED ON HIS OWN COMMENTS, THAT HE'S GOING TO ASSUME SOME FEELINGS OF GUILT FOR ADAM NOT WINNING. I GIVE HIM KUDOS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING THAT, ENCOURAGE HIM TO LEAVE IT BEHIND HIM, AND TRULY WISH HIM THE BEST! ! ! ! !

ALSO BEST OF LUCK TO DANNY, ALLISON, ANOOP, AND OF COURSE, MICHAEL GARVER (I LIVE 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM JASPER, TX). THEY ALL WORKED VERY HARD, AND EVERYONE SHOULD ASPIRE TO BECOMING EVEN JUST A SMALL FRACTION OF THE HUMAN BEINGS THEY ALL ARE! ! ! HOPEFULLY, THEY WILL ALL HAVE THEIR MOMENT TO SHINE IN THE FUTURE.

AS FOR THIS SEASON, I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT ADAM WAS ROBBED OF A TITLE! BUT THAT'S ALL! ! ! BEAUSE IF THE GENERAL CONCENSUS IS CORRECT ABOUT AI CONTRACT RESTRAINTS, THEN I'M ACTUALLY HAPPY HE DIDN'T GET IT! HE NEEDS TO DO HIS OWN THING, IN HIS OWN WAY, AND IN HIS OWN TIME! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

BUT LETS JUST TRY TO FIND SOME COMMON GROUND HERE AND BE HAPPY FOR ALL OF THEM, PLLEEEEASE!

ENTERTAINMENT IS SIMPLY ENTERTAINMENT, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER IN A COMPETITION, AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR FAVORITES!

ADAM LAMBERT JUST HAPPENS TO BE MINE, AND I AM JUST SO HAPPY AND SO THRILLED FOR HIM THAT HE HAS FINALLY GOTTEN THE BREAK HE NEEDED; ESPECIALLY GIVEN HE WAS ONE OF THE OLDER CONTESTANTS AND HAS ALREADY PUT SO MANY YEARS INTO HONING HIS CRAFT. HE SO RIGHTFULLY EARNED AND DESERVES IT JUST AS MUCH AS ANYONE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

SO GO, GO, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADAM! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

TAKE THE WORLD IN! THE POWER IS YOURS NOW BABY-DOLL! ! !

May 26, 2009 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dale

Everyone loves Adam, so, who vote for Chris??!!! hmmmmm

May 26, 2009 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. rickie brandt

Not to take anything away from Kris because he won fair and square but it's not a popularity contest and the judges should be the ones who decide the final vote based on talent.

May 21, 2009 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Monika S

This is the first year that the results don't even seem to matter, although the announcement was shocking. That's because Adam is on his way to being a ROCK SUPERSTAR, idol or not. He didn't need to win idol to be STAR that he really already is.

QUEEN WOULD ROCK WITH HIM AS LEAD!!!!

May 21, 2009 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. joleen

AI is a joke, watched for 8 seasons, but no longer. I don't fit the narrow minded demographic. I'll rock on with Adam, the most talented ever!!!!!

By the way, what does that say about the AI competition when the loser is constantly consoled by the fact that they would do better if they didn't win?

May 21, 2009 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Windy9999

Cycloblitz: Alex, Thou should not be judging. Being gay is not a sin, but judging others is. ..
    OK OK, I apologize already. If only some of these misquoting Bible screamers would really know what they’re talking about.

Talk about not knowing the Bible! It is a sin to be gay.

May 21, 2009 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. kat

will never watch idol again

May 21, 2009 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Patrick

I agree with Chi Chi. All thr front runners seem to disappear. Look at Clay Aiken, he became more popular than Ruben Studdard. Adam will probably have the same luck. As for all the people that do not think he should have one jsut because he might be gay, your guys protest too much. Nevertheless, I kind of hope Queen would have made him an offer today, just to overshadow the fact that the people who voted for someone who "fits" what they believe should represent the United States chose Kris as the winner. Good Luck Adam, you deserve it.

May 21, 2009 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Diane Duryea

By the way, the Show was fabulous. I really enjoyed it.

May 21, 2009 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Diane Duryea

Adam truly deserved to win. Not only is he incredibly talented, but his showmanship was very greatly appreciated this year. Idol has never had anything like it or him before and it made this year very interesting. I tried getting through to vote for him and kept getting busy signals. Makes me wonder.

May 21, 2009 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Cycoblitz

Alex, Thou should not be judging. Being gay is not a sin, but judging others is. Suck on that a bit.

OK OK, I apologize already. If only some of these misquoting Bible screamers would really know what they're talking about.

May 21, 2009 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Marsha

I am thrilled Kris won. I actually could not get through to vote for him, but would have had I gotten through! I think America got sick of the judges trying to sway the american public for 'their' pick. They did everything short of anointing him "The American Idol". Don't get me wrong, Adam is VERY talented–he had to be to already have performed on Broadway! Notice they gave him very little direction–just heaped on paraise for his 'Iconic Status'. I see a great future for him filled with MUCH drama and celebrity antics. Kris kept his same personality and humble personality. I think I am done with Idol. Very boring this year because of the pre-determined–supposedly winner. Cara adds very little to the show if anything–and stripping on stage added NOTHING to the show. Cheap and over the top. They lost me for sure then!! It is like they are trying to make every attempt to revive the show–stooping to nothing. Sure has gone down hill the last couple of years! If they don't want America to vote–change the name to Paula Simon, Randy and Cara's IDOL pick. Quit putting us all through their crap and touchy feely antics!

May 21, 2009 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Beverly Evans

Those that voted for Chris voted for "cute" above a better talent.

May 21, 2009 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  16. JRossi

Disappointed does not even begin to describe what I felt when the results were announced. The show built up to the biggest let down in Idol, and possibly, television history. The talent and stars were all out for Adam. Even Priscilla Presley was in the audience....coincidence??? Adam has only been compared to Elvis on many occasions. Queen seems like the perfect fit, but Adam will not have any problems getting offers. To all those people saying Kris is more "radio friendly". I don't believe that. I've been downloading them both on i-tunes, but Adam is the one whose concert I'd pay money to see. No contest. Adam was in a league of his own this whole season. Everyone I know tried to vote for the full 4 hours and couldn't get through....sounds like a problem with the system to me.

May 21, 2009 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. chip101

Every season, even if the winner was not Simon's 1st choice, he would still stand up to applaud them. This is the 1st time Simon did not stand up to applaud the crowned idol...because we all know Adam deserved it so much more!

There were previous seasons i was disappointed with the winner but this season, i was beyond disappointed like Simon! And i don't even like music! Adam is that good! I WILL go watch my 1st concert ever...ADAM!!!!

May 21, 2009 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  18. M.Eddie

I watched the Results & was floored!! How could this happen!! ADAM is the overall total package & best American Idol I have ever seen. Anybody I spoke to here in Canada felt the same. Simon's face told it all. There must have been a mistake made somehow or on purpose. At the moment I feel I never want to watch A.I. ever again. I hope Adam ends up being better off by not going on these Tours & not having to cut a lousy recording with bad tunes! Who knows maybe Las Vegas is where he should be, or with Queen & blow everybody out of the water!!

May 21, 2009 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  19. JJ

Give me a break! Adam doesn't sing. . . he screams & screeches. That doesn't take talent. Kris may not have been the most talented (Danny should have been there instead) but Adam, by far, should have been voted off a looong time ago.

Oh, and the gay thing? Who cares? I am not a teenie bopper who voted for Kris, but Adam ruined his chances and only stayed in because of the judges saying he should be there. The CD/record buying public don't want to buy trash.

May 21, 2009 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  20. David

I had been waiting all season to hear Adam perform some Aerosmith & Queen. He gave me some steven tyler..I was excited...but it didn't quite resonate with me the way I had hoped...it was good...but I wanted it to be even better. THEN...FINALLY....QUEEN!!!!...good god does Adam belong with Queen!! Adam just might....just might be better than Freddie Mercury...that's saying alot.
    This season would not have been what it was...if it hadn't been for Adam.

May 21, 2009 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  21. Shocked

As for these conspiracy theories- the thought that millions of people voted for Kris because Adam may or may not be gay- are you guys serious? Step back and think about that for a minute- this is America 2009. A few haters here or there may have done so, but look the majority of voters are tween girls and doubtful they care either way. I personally think the win had to do with phone problems! Adam please keep singing and put out lots of CD's!

May 21, 2009 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  22. Shocked

I have heard / read many comments that say people tried to cote and couldn't get thorough, or voted for Contestant #1, only to hear a message say "You have voted for Contestant #2" – there must have been all kinds of phone problems, especially with a record 100,000,00 votes. We will never know what happened and who actually won!

May 21, 2009 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  23. cris

America made the wrong choice again. Adam derserves the crown. Kris even admitted it. This is the reason why, I don't watch American idol as much anymore because of the voters choices. They are supposed to base their votes on the singers ability to perform well on the stage not by popularity.

May 21, 2009 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  24. Sue

Alex: As a born again Christian I have to tell you, in my opinion God has blessed Adam with a phenominal voice. IF Adam is Gay ( he has not said he is) God loves him. God loves us all. You make me sad, you sound so hateful. Congrats to Kris, can't wait to hear your first cd Adam. What an exciting show.

May 21, 2009 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  25. Joan

American Idol needs to note the many comments from viewers who wanted to vote for Adam but got busy signals for a long, long time. I dialed non-stop for 15 minutes to all three of his numbers and didn't get through once. So, I waited another 10 minutes and then was able to get my vote in about one out of three dials.

Is it true that ALL text votes get counted, regardless of the time they are received?

How about allowing each viewer ONLY one vote? This is easily achievable on a web-site. This shouldn't be a contest to see how many times a teeny-bopper can text!

May 21, 2009 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  26. AS

I can't get enough of Adam- he is so much fun to watch and listen to- he was the only reason I watched each week! I don't think he's even human- the notes he hits with absolutely no effort are amazing!

May 21, 2009 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  27. Amy

That performance said it all- to have Adam and Kris singing together only showed how much better Adam was. He needs to join Queen or Kiss! He didn't need to win- he will be successful anyway now! I'm not watching AI anymore; they should end it now because they will never find someone like him again!

May 21, 2009 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  28. Kissmetwice

Adam could open for KISS, he could do a dedication to Freddie Mercury, he could open for any huge band. Adam you are the winner I dont care what that little fixed envelope said. YOU deserve the title. I am so proud of you. Let Adamania begin !

May 21, 2009 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  29. alex

I totally agree Adam needs to sign with Queen. He totally out sang Kris. And it was not the first time. What more does America want? I was in total disbelief. But as history proved before on American Idol even if you are not winning you are going to be more successful than the winner. Adam, the future is wide open and with that voice and those eyes you are going to be a Rock God as Kara said.

May 21, 2009 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  30. Wendy

Great season! Great show last night but the WRONG person won! Too bad!!!!!!!!! This wasn't about talent! Adam will win in the long run! He's way too talented to fade! Back to the next boring season in January!

May 21, 2009 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  31. Alan Ashton

American Idol is great viewing but some system that allows talent to be marked accordingly over just plain popularity – its is for an American singing Idol and not the most popular

Too many times has the best idol/performer been ejected and that is proven with idol fallen contestants having greater hits that the eventual winner

Many the judges should also be included as 20 factor of the final score of say the last 10 contestants,

then we have a true American Idol

May 21, 2009 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  32. Lori S

I thought the exact same thing about Adam and fronting Queen. He outshined everyone tonight, and showed grace when his name was not called. Too bad people couldn't vote based on singing talent only, but Adam will be more famous now for not winning. Clive Davis can't control his genre. Kris even knows he didn't deserve to win. *sigh*

May 21, 2009 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  33. Andrew

Adam deserved to win. Lame result.

May 21, 2009 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  34. JU

Kris was very good, but Adam was the all-around better performer, IMHO

Now that Paul Rogers is out as Queen's front man – can you imagine how Adam would sound in that spot? Galileo Figaro magnifico.....

May 21, 2009 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  35. robert

What a shame, AL is the best thing to come out of idol,since it's genesis.Kris is a nice guy, but his voice is just o.k., I haven't ever heard a voice like Adams, ever---and he has sung without the screaming,(his trade mark) and he's sung it really nice.
    So for those of you who are looking for Nora Jones,call my neighbor-she sings just like her-but NO one sounds like Adam Lambert, If you don't like Adams voice, just wait.......he can change it a million ways to suit you-watch him rock this needy world, in a nice way.

May 21, 2009 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  36. MT

Look, Mi M...While you are getting your cable worked on, you should get your ears worked on too. ( :

Adam is not all that. Did his screaming make you tone deaf???
    DANNY GOKEY ROCKS!!! WOOOOO...!!

May 21, 2009 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  37. Camille

I cannot believe the results.

Crowning Kris Allen is like voting for Bush for the 2nd Term. No thought. No reality.

Kris can't even hit the high note of the single he is supposed to record. He is so lame. Every song he sings sounds the same and his range is limited. His ability to arrange songs is lackluster at best.

The only good thing is that unlike Bush, Kris will not last 4 years and will end up in obscurity before the year is out.

Adam will be pursued by all the top agents and recording companies.

May 21, 2009 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  38. Travis

Queen? Pretty good choice for Adam to sing.

May 21, 2009 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  39. maryhughes

ADAM IS THE NEW FREDDY MERCURY AND SHOULD BE THE NEW LEAD FOR "QUEEN"......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 21, 2009 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  40. tracie

I will take heart with Simon's comments from the previous night telling Adam that he truly believes we have found a world wide star in Adam. I look forward to his long career ! America may have gotten it wrong but Simon got it right with this comment.

May 21, 2009 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  41. diane

bs i thought adam should win bet it was fixed

May 21, 2009 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  42. robin

Adam is the most well rounded talent to be on American Idol ever, hands down.Kris is also talented but Adam's talent is so huge Kris is overshadowed. I have no doubt both will be successful. When viewing such different styles it is hard not to be overcome by the range Adam puts out. But I don't want to downplay the talent Kris will continue to show in his venue. This was an amazing American Idol year. Both are stars, very different styles and can we complain when we get three amazing new talents who stand out when you include Danny? All of these guys shine! I wish them all success in bucketfuls/truckloads!

May 21, 2009 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  43. Joy

This was by far the best Finally American Idol has ever put on!
    Thank you for that!
    I voted for Adam, however Kris is a great singer also, just different. They both will do great. We have not seen the last of either along with Alison Wow great season all around!

May 21, 2009 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  44. Bev

This does not suprise me at all. Honestly, I like Kris. He seems a really sweet guy with a nice voice who fits the mold perfectly. Adam was just too edgy, too polished and perhaps too controversial to win American Idol. The show is beginning to show shades of the Miss America Contest with results just as predictable and the winner just as "acceptable".

No problem Adam. Whether they liked or disliked you, you will be remembered and thats what it takes. On to bigger arenas and super stardom. Nothing to stop you now. Go and stretch your wings and make yourself a fortune.

May 21, 2009 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  45. kimberley

Adam will do better without the IDOL label. I would pay BIG BIG money to see Adam in concert with Queen! That was AMAZING! Kris needed the title to make it at all...hope it works for him. Adam will be world wide!

May 21, 2009 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  46. Mary Dutzer

I think Freddy was smiling when Adam sang with Queen, I never thought anyone could replace Freddy but wow Adam sounded awesome. Chris winning frees Adam to be a fee agent, two years under Idol run would not have been good for his spirit. He's too talented to be artistically stiffiled.. I can't wait to hear his first cd. Another good thing about coming in second he dosn't have to record the lame Idol song.

May 21, 2009 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  47. sjc

Happy for Kris, but I love Adam. He is already a star. I can't wait for his first record! The reason I couldn't wait to watch the AI is Adam. He made the show so exciting this year. Wonder if there will ever be another one like him on the show!

May 20, 2009 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  48. sabrina

1. First of all, God didnt punish Adam because he is gay.. but he will hold all of you ugly souled judgmental freaks on here accountable. You dont measure up at all next to Adams beautiful soul.
    2. Yes, Adam could shine as a lead singer for Queen or alot of other famous bands out there.
    3. Adam didnt look that upset because he knows he will go farther this way!
    4. Kris Allen and his wife looked happy.. In the end it is okay..

See, now that is how to be a good sport..

Life is about spirituality, not religion or dogma.. go pray angry people

May 20, 2009 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  49. kyle

Yeah Alex, at least tclakin knows who to spell thou. W is nowhere close to U on the keyboard. It seems to me you haven't read much of that book.

May 20, 2009 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  50. LiLa

What a great show tonight – hands down, the best Idol finale EVER! Adam is an amazing performer and should have won tonight but so be it - he'll have a great career. I'm headed over to Amazon right now to pre-order Adam's first CD.

May 20, 2009 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  51. DD

My dream – to see Adam and Queen together. I almost had a heart-attack when I heard the opening measures of the music, and saw the iconic silhouette of Brian May on guitar.... and then heard the opening lines sung by Kris. Ugh! Of course they would give him the part that his one and a half octave voice can handle. But when Adam came in and let it rip, it was pure heaven! You gotta know that Freddie was looking down on that scene and loving every bit of it. Only Adam could truly walk in Freddie's shoes! I was so happy to see that moment, too bad Kris kind of messed up the fantasy. But seeing Brian May's face smiling at Adam said it all. He really is the star. He's got the look, stage presence, banter with the audience, grace, and that incredible surrealistic gift of his 5-octave range. Thank God he is not the winner. Now he can do what he was meant to do, be a star, and not another nameless purveyor of schlock music sung by singers with no voice like Kris Allen. LONG LIVE ADAM!

May 20, 2009 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Disappointed

Every single major star was wanting to connect with Adam as they performed. Chris is adorable. But it makes the show a farce if the super-star talent of an Adam Lambert loses in the end. At least he won' t need Idol to make his career. He'll be a new kind of rock star....and, thank God, we'll be seeing a lot of him in the future.

May 20, 2009 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  53. dana

Alex,

Please read and study your bible. At no time does God give the commandment to not be gay. And, I'm assuming you're Christian, the Laws of Leviticus were intended to guide Jews into repopulating Canaan. Therefore, there were many "laws" for people to follow, including how to properly prepare food and have sex with your wife. And, as for Sodom and Gomorrah–God was punishing the people for their idolatry (ummmm, maybe we should take note, here). The other two times "it" is mentioned is by Paul, who was a practicing Jew and followed the Laws of Leviticus. Don't make up what you think it should say.

May 20, 2009 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  54. tclakin

Really? Thow (thou) shall not be gay is a commandment now? Brilliant alex. At least read the book you throw at everybody else.

May 20, 2009 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  55. kyle

Anderson Cooper must be disapointed, i know he would never admit it though. 🙂 ...Oh well.

May 20, 2009 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  56. m.shakespeare

please note that Roger Taylor of Queen was also playing...

May 20, 2009 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Nat

My friend was telling me that America wasn't ready for Adam.... America IS ready for Adam... We love Adam...

Fox and their idiot follows gave the win to Kris. Even Kris said it himself that the win belong to Adam.

May 20, 2009 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  58. kyle

Alex I have to say that's pretty funny but no one really knows if he's gay or not.

May 20, 2009 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  59. sarah

When I heard Adam singing with Queen, I was stunned!!!! If any one could replace Freddy Mercury, it is Adam. I am a huge Queen fan so that is saying something.

May 20, 2009 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Alex

God rewards those who obey his commands, Thow shall not be gay!! Sorry Adam Lambert you should find God and stop being gay if you want to be rewarded!!!

May 20, 2009 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Kelly

Well, one thing's for certain. There is NO WAY that Brian May would bring Queen to the Idol stage for the likes of Kris What's-his-name. He's scouting for a front-man, and I think he may have just found him. Congratulations Adam! You're now no longer bound by the constraints of an album you'll have to cut with the AI team. You can cut one with Brian May, or possibly Slash, because you can bet your butt that neither of them was their for the other contestants. They want Adam....they're savvy businessmen, and they know the real thing when they see it. Unlike the teeny-boppers, tone-deaf, elevator music lovers and bigots who voted for Kris.

May 20, 2009 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  62. kyle

My prediction...Simon and Kara are gone next season, Kris is struggling with a album no one wants, and Adam is kicking back in his mansion and traded in his Ford Fusion for a Leer Jet.

May 20, 2009 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  63. BeeJay

You da man Adam! Keep on doing what you do. Chris doesn't even come close to your talent.

May 20, 2009 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Sherry

I am extremely disappointed! ..but I think Adam will be a bigger star than Chris could ever hope to be. Chris has a voice to forget ..yawn. Adam has the rocker image and the voice. He makes a presence whenever he is on stage. You don't see that with Chris. I could buy a album of music by Chris use it whenever I have insomnia? Oh just for the record maybe .. IF Chris makes it big he could hire a stylist and wardrobe expert for his mom. That outfit was some scary!

May 20, 2009 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Karen

Kris was right...it did belong to Adam. They can keep this show in the future. I won't ever watch it again. There can never be another talent like Adam. He got robbed.

May 20, 2009 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Betty

I thought this was a singing contest??? Silly me. I think Kris has a pleasant voice, is cute as a button and is very marketable but.............

Adam has the makings of a future SUPERSTAR. Voice and creativity........with my eyes shut I thought he was the lead singer of Queen and Kiss.

Will his fan base be the pre-teen bubblegum crowd....hardly.

May 20, 2009 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Jack

My family an I will be BOYCOTTING American Idol next season as the show has been hijacked by religious conservatives pushing their anti-Adam agenda due to his "questionable" sexual orientation. Adam should have won. American Idol has now lost all credibility due to the same people who voted for George Bush (TWICE). My family and I know that Adam should have won. Total fix.

May 20, 2009 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  68. marie

Congrats Kris! I think your awesome! Way to GOOOOOOOOO!!!!

May 20, 2009 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  69. DANIELLE

I agree with Rob ..... Same thing with ABDC beat freaks should have won that too.... But cant complain until you vote

May 20, 2009 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Julie

I've prepared myself for this, but it still hurts. There is the Republican/Conservative/Religious movement at work here. That's OK. I am grateful for AI for bringing Adam to the national/global consciousness. All the people who say Kris is cute? No Freakin' way.
    Adam is so hot that he ignites a fire in many women (myself included!!)! I thought he definitely held his own with Queen, and when KISS appeared? What an exciting moment!! And I was never much of a KISS fan back in the day.

May 20, 2009 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Shocked but ok now

I am soo going to miss Tuesday nights. I can't wait to see what Adam does next and I hope it happens quickly.

AI used Adam to get viewership until the very end and then robbed him in the end because they knew he would want more creative control. I only wanted Adam to win because that is what he wanted... but he is truly better off without the yucky contract and thank heavens he doesn't have to sing anything written by Kara ever again!

May 20, 2009 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  72. KQ

I was thinking the same thing about signing Adam to sing for Queen. What an awesome performance!

May 20, 2009 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Galoux

Yes, yes, yes! A chance for people to see the Mercury comparison so many of us have made.

To poster Tripper, I hear ya. Well said.

May 20, 2009 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  74. wayne

the best singer did not win-YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE WAY they are judged or FORGET IT

May 20, 2009 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  75. kyle

Kris said it best himself, "Are you kidding me, I don't know what to say, this should belong to Adam."

May 20, 2009 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Michelle from Iowa

Chris is a nice guy and fair singer, but no match for Adam's incredible voice range and charisma on stage. I'm in shock but happy because the public opted for raw talent, not a trained, choreographed robot who grew up in a theater with all it's advantages!

May 20, 2009 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Fitzwilly56

Ivan–I agree, Freddie Mercury is supposed to be one Adam idolizes and I thought the same, he could fill the role. He also held his own with Kiss.

I think the most surprising and pleasant pairing tonight was Danny Gokey and Lionel Ritchie....thoroughly enjoyed them together.

Didn't like Alison with Cyndi Lauper....it reminded me of Christina Amphlett (Divinyls) and Lauper, not a good mix. In fact, I would have preferred Alison in head to toe leather, singing a duet with Christina Amphlett–something like "A Fine Line Between Pleasure and Pain" or "I Touch Myself." !

Well its all over for the season and once again I walk away disappointed–should have been Adam and Danny in the final, and they deliver us Kris. Oh well, look for Adams first album and appearances in various shows. We'll have forgotten Kris by next season when they can dish up more disappointment. (Fantasia Barino, Taylor Hicks and now Kris Allen).

May 20, 2009 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  78. eve

Enjoyable show tonight – however the ending was extremely disappointing. Adam was consistently the most talented contestant. Can't wait to see what he does in the future!

May 20, 2009 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  79. rob

Yeah, adam should have won alright but for those who're complaining did you vote? Most people thought Adam had it in the bag so they didn't vote. Happens every year.

May 20, 2009 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  80. mar

what a great show! i was going for Adam til I saw those "pics" which shouldnt of really made a diff but it did for me anyways. Congrats to both of them.

May 20, 2009 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  81. joseph

Congratulations to Kris... but for us ADAM is our American Idol!!! He's a superstar from the beginning... Go ADAM!

May 20, 2009 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  82. bridgette

Both of them have acted classy and you couldn't have picked two better people for this competition. I am sad for Adam, and I feel sort of sad for Kris, because he knew that Adam should have won. It wasn't Kris fault he won, so I hope he can enjoy his win and don't let the his win be tainted by unwarranted guilt.

May 20, 2009 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  83. daniele

Adam was much better than Kris. He will act a lot in the near future!!!!!!!
    However, congratulation Kris.

May 20, 2009 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Windy

I see I am not the only one who thought Adam blended in real well with Queen.

Ellen, I am thinking the same thing. They voted for Kris only because they did not want Adam to win, not because they thought he deserved it.

I hope Adam incudes some acting in his career. It would be great to see him on the big screen.

May 20, 2009 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Wizard

This was an AWESOME finale. The talent in this show tonight was insane! I love Queen, I love Kiss, I love Cyndi Lauper.....I'm amazed. Adam kicked butt with Kiss...and I don't even like him that much! I'm glad Kris won, but they both were amazing!

May 20, 2009 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Barbara

Great show with a terrible ending. Kris himself was shocked and said Adam deserved it. It turned into a popularity contest with all these young teenyboppers voting 100 times each for Kris. When Adam was up there with Kiss.....WOW!!!!! Kris will fade away and Adam is here to stay....mark my words.

May 20, 2009 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  87. DANIELLE

Will american Idol give me back my 5months of my life

May 20, 2009 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Diane G

At least this way they both win. Now Adam won't have to be as contractually obligated to AI. Adam knows how this business works and I can't wait to see what direction he takes after this. Adam really didn't need this title, and Kris needed the confidence. A win for both.

May 20, 2009 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  89. mim

I didn't get to watch the finale as something was wrong in our area and it was "being worked on" (stupid cable) but anyway I am glad I didn't watch it as not one person, who has any sense of hearing would have voted for Kris. Nice he might be, but Adam is the best. But, whatever, Adam will have contracts coming out his ears for a long time to come, while Kris will be playing at County Fairs. There is a place for all of them. I, personally, will never invest ANY watching time in this show again. I can't stomach Kara, I think they only got her on there to make Paula look good. So, its back to reading for me.

May 20, 2009 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  90. DANIELLE

I am so mad Adam did not win. I am hurt and I think Simon agrees by the look I saw on his face. Well Adam wil rock out like Daughtery and by the way .... What ever happen to Bo Byce ? Kris will never sell as many cds as Adam

May 20, 2009 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  91. jake

adam lambert is amazing! alison incredible!

kris, you're great and congrats...but america got it wrong! as per usual.

May 20, 2009 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Marc

Adam will be able to put out the album he wants to, without all of the constraints. And, yes, America: I WILL purchase it. He is the FIRST American Idol contestant that I would actualy pay to go see. As for Kris, he's a nice guy. But how many songs can he sing that have a range of only an octave?

May 20, 2009 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Leeroy

Yup, Adam makes a great replacement for Freddy Mercury . . . unfortunately . . . in every way. 😦 Too bad.

May 20, 2009 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Dave

Kris had it all the way Adam was OK but not the talent Kris is

May 20, 2009 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Disappointed

Ruben Studdard and Taylor Hicks all over again............ Kris is right, he did not deserve this

May 20, 2009 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Jefe

Yeah, Adam would be a perfect match to rev Queen back up - someone who could reprise a role similar to what Freddie Mercury had.

May 20, 2009 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  97. sherry

I can't believe it! I liked Chris more, but Adam has more talent! Is it because he might be gay? Haven't we progressed further than that?

May 20, 2009 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  98. B

When I heard "No Boundaries" last night and knew the sort of fare the AI machine was going to be pushing, I knew then that Kris would be a better fit. I am an Adam supporter and I will buy his album. I may or may not buy Kris's....I am pretty sure I have several that sound similar to what he will probably put out.

Adam is an amazing vocal talent and now that he isn't tied to the AI machine beyond the tour, the sky is his limit. Kris should go country.

May 20, 2009 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Fitzwilly56

Well, I'm a bit surprised, but I won't say "America Got It Wrong" or that the "Contest Was Fixed." I don't think its either, I do think it was religious fundamentalists–I know a few, who agreed that Adam was more talented but who voted for Kris and gave lame excuses why. The best excuse I got from a woman at work was "Adam is more talented, but Kris is younger and I don't want him to be crushed if he loses." LOL 🙂

Fortunately, from what I see, Adam Lambert will skip right on along, largely unruffled cause he knows who he is. I suspect that Kris will soon sink into Christian Rock obscurity. I bet the ultimate result will be more like Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken. And, I daresay Adam will probably make it bigger than Clay ever did.

May 20, 2009 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  100. mark

its a popularity contest, not a talent contest. and popular won.

May 20, 2009 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Diane

2 underdogs in 2 nights..Shawn on DWTS and Kris tonight. How cool is that? Yes Adam is awesome but his screeching goes a long way..Kris sings.......Great job Kris

May 20, 2009 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  102. tootoo

Congrats to Kris, but really!!!!!!! I am stunned!!! Adam, you are going to be a very famous and wealthy man!! You are unbelievably talented and a great entertainer!

May 20, 2009 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  103. ellen

congratulations to vote for the worst...their contestant won!

May 20, 2009 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Lee

I knew it! Great TV! Congrats Kris.
    And to Adam, you already are a super-star. This won't be the last we hear from you.

May 20, 2009 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  105. tmike

Well, Kris is now added to the long list of Idols who will be quickly forgotten, blending seamlessly into the mediocrity of so many previous winners.

May 20, 2009 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Chi Chi

In the long run I think this is better for everyone. Adam would not have been a traditional Idol and would've been constrained by the album and such. This way, he can have a bit more freedom. I see him acting a lot, not just singing. He'll be a star, and I am really happy for Kris, I think he makes a great Idol. It was a great season!

May 20, 2009 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Nancy H Wood

Who cost Adam the Idol win? The judges. They prognosticated, predicted, pushed, played the audience – they declared Adam the winner from day One! They announced him the winner, and I think the American people decided they wanted to take the vote back – and they did! So next time, judges, please don't tell us who the winner is until we have had time to decide!

May 20, 2009 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  108. kyle

what a waste of time and money

May 20, 2009 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  109. JJ

Are you kidding me? The judges have the gall to tell everyone who to vote for & have been pushing Adam from the beginning.

This will be my last year to watch unless they do something different about the judges next year.

May 20, 2009 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Fran Smith

Is that insane????? what is going on???? even simon had a look of disbelief on his face. this was either fixed or set on the cell phones of 12 year old girls! What a farce...

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Su

Is it a joke???? Kris who is not even an average singer is the next Idol? woww what a bunch of jokers.

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  112. llouisville dude

adam will be more famous and relevant.....Kris is BLANDDDDDDD

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Britt

America obviously is tone deaf!! Adam got robbed!!

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Lord Insidious

Man, this is bitter sweet. I love em both, but still am sorry for Adam – it should have been him.

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  115. isaac

This is unbelievable! American voters always shock me. Well congrats Kris. But Adam is amazing!!!!!

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Leeroy

Roxanne . . . Go to your ROOM!

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Ivan

Funny. When I saw him, I thought bexactly the same thing. My favorite band of all times is Queen and I never saw anyone replacing Freddy Mercury, but I can see Adam doing the trick...

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Chi Chi

OMG is all I can say. Wow!!!!

May 20, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Mickey

Hypocrite America? Kris says he didn't deserve it. Oh well.. Adam is and will be the real star.

May 20, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  120. carrie

Taylor Hicks all over again.

May 20, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Tripper

What a joke! Another Rueben/Clay and Taylor/Daughtry repeat. I love you Adam! You're going to be the bigger star and I will buy all your records and go to all your shows.

May 20, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  122. tothemoon

I'm glad Adam didn't win because he will probably do better on his own, like Chris Daughtry.

May 20, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Leeroy

WOOHOOOO!!! America has spoken! Awesome! Yes, Adam is talented. But an AMERICAN IDOL he is not.

May 20, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  124. kyle

wow they really got it wrong this time, im never watching this show again and i bet simon is calling it quits after this upset.

May 20, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  125. roxanne

Total BS Adam should have won!!

May 20, 2009 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Judette

Kris won....I guess America was not ready to crown Adam Lambert and Thank Gpod for that now he can shine like the tyrue star that he is.

May 20, 2009 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Leeroy

Who won? I don't watch TV.

May 20, 2009 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  128. bob

kris won...but adam is a superstar...

May 20, 2009 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Tia

What a great show ender. This was a very classy showing of all of the contestants that made it through at least with a golden ticket – really top notch way to bring it home!

May 20, 2009 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |