April 21st, 2009

Top 7 Part Two: Allison Iraheta is 'Hot Stuff'

What is up with baby girl's choice of these overtly sexual songs?

Allison Iraheta

Watching Allison do her thing with Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff" had a bit of the ick factor for me. I do love her voice, but I didn't love this performance.

She's only 16 years old and yet she clearly has the seasoning of an old pro when it comes to singing. Let's just hope the little rocker chick doesn't do that one on the Nickelodeon Awards next year.

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Sybaris

Fascinating that Allison is always teetering on elimination.

She CAN sing though the contour of her voice may not be appealing to the twittering teens. For her age she seems to intuitively connect with the context of the lyrics which is refreshing. Nevermind her age vs content. No one would know the difference coming out of the radio.

Again I say, she's got the Melinda Doolittle curse.

April 23, 2009 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  2. FB

I think she'll get better as she gets older. But she doesn't enunciate the words, which drives me crazy. She sings through her nose. I admit she can sing, but I don't think she'll be safe tonight. I'm hoping though that Lil goes home because she is just plain horrible.

April 22, 2009 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Gloria

This is your BEST LOOK ever!!!! Stay away from everything else. You look like STAR QUALITY in this picture! Love your singing!

April 22, 2009 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. stacey

she knows who she is and she is a rocker so why change that? she has a great voice and i absolutely adore her!!! allison and adam in the finalsss!!!!!

April 22, 2009 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Frank

I really like Allison. If she had another ten years experience like Adam and Donny then I think should would be a tough competitor with Adam.

As it is, she's 16 and probably has to rely on other people for song selections and arrangements (my guess).

I love her voice and I love what she did with Donna's song, although it was a bit strange watching her sing it because of her age.

I'm torn between her and Donny as to who I want as the second in the top 2. First will be Adam...no doubt.

April 22, 2009 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Deb

Allison, you are a ball of fire and lots of fun to listen too! No matter that the songs are a bit on the sexy side for possibly your age.... At least your clothing choice is not so overt in that way to go along with it. That would definately seem a bit desparate...... Yikes! 🙂
    You are an awesome rockin' out young lady! Gotta go with that! Keep it up....... You can really blow us away!

April 22, 2009 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Barbara

Allison's performance last night was uncomfortable to watch. I'm sick of looking at her raggedy ann hair too. The song was totally inappropriate for her. She definitely does not look like a role model for other young girls does she? She kinds of reminds me of the rocker girl with the stripped hair from last season...same scratchy voice but a younger version.

April 22, 2009 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  8. mary.j

Its disco night, Dah....

April 22, 2009 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tina

I liked Allison in the beginning, but she's not that singer anymore. I don't know if she's trying to sound older but all she does is scream. She also does not say her words clearly. In a perfect world, Allison and Danny will be leaving tonight...

April 22, 2009 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sasha

I agree with Benny. I can't stand her raspy-smoker's voice. Last night's performance made me want to crawl out of my skin I was so uncomfortable watching/listening to it.

April 22, 2009 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. benny

Allison can't sing. I don't quite understand how she gets such high marks from the judges week after week. She's highly overrated.

April 22, 2009 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  12. Char

She is a good singer but most songs are starting to sound alike. Switch up so you can be in the top 3

April 22, 2009 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  13. Randy

Matt and Lil go home tonight!
    Top two Adam and Danny.

April 22, 2009 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  14. LJ

Allison was great as usual! And I thought Adam's performance was way overrated (although I do like him).

April 22, 2009 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  15. Dan

Allison seems like a really genuine and nice person, unfortunately I just don't like her voice. She growls every song. I just don't see her making it big and sustaining a career in music.

April 22, 2009 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  16. Allen

Allison....will be in the final three... for 16 she is very mature in her vocals plus great stage presents!!!

April 22, 2009 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  17. t(RUTH)

Go Allison. Nevermind the negative and jealous comments about your voice and singing sexy songs. When you are that good, someone is bound to look for something negative and nasty to say.
    You go girl and believe in yourself.
    It is tough for you becuase you are in there with ADam and Kris and Danny but regardless of the resulkt, you already are a WINNER. Good luck.

April 22, 2009 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  18. Melissa

She's desperately trying to prove she's adult enough to sing with the adults and its blowing up in her face. She needs to stop and breath and realize that being 16 isn't a bad thing unless you try to do things that are too adult for you.

She's an ok singer. If only she'd choose better music.

April 22, 2009 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  19. A.M.

Alison has talent and deserves to go to the final. I just wished she 'd quit wearing that red wig (is it a wig?), she looks like a cartoon character.

April 22, 2009 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jeremy

I really enjoy Allison's Joplin-esque voice on the show, but I knew that it would take something special for her to shine on disco week. I'll just say that this wasn't her ideal genre to choose from. Here's hoping for something amazing next week, though, Allison!

April 22, 2009 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  21. Aaliyah

I agree with some of the previous posts...Allison is very overrated, she yells and screams....

April 22, 2009 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  22. The Drifter

Allison should sing Janis Joplin's "Ball and Chain". She is apparently her reincarnation. This girl is talented.

April 22, 2009 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  23. Juanita

Keep in mind she's just a kid. She's incredibly mature as a performer. Did you know who you were at her age? Give her a minute. She'll get there. She's got great potential and beats the crap out of Lil and Anoop.

April 22, 2009 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  24. Susan Quinn

Allison,
    Can't wait for your first album to come out! You can really belt out a song!
    Hope you win!

April 22, 2009 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  25. Amy

I'm going to agree with the "ick factor" comment on Allison's performance. I made the same comment lastnight while watching... "she's only 17 & she's singing a song like this?" It made her seem very trashy to me. She's got an original voice, but I'm really sort of tired of the same thing from week to week. She starts screaming & her voice almost crackles because it's raspy.. and her outfits are horrible, too.

April 22, 2009 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  26. susan

I am not a fan of Allison. Her style is a dime a dozen. if i wanted, I could go out and buy someone who sounds very similiar, and the competition is to find originals. Only Chris an d Adam manage to pull that off.

April 22, 2009 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  27. Mike

I'm also a huge fan of Allison. But as Randy would say, last night "was just OK for me". Still, she has as much talent as anyone else on the show. She is only 16, she has many years to sharpen her skills and find her nitch. So much potential. She reminds me of Kelly, althogh no one will ever touch Kelly.

April 22, 2009 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  28. Eddie Wilson

That song wasn't very good. I know it's a tv talent show and if these people were always good wouldn't they be doing it anywyas without the show? Allison sing's like she has a three pack a day habit. She should go home this week and rethink her life. Perhaps she can come back when and if she graduates high school at least.

April 22, 2009 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  29. Dave

Only her age and inexperience is getting in the way of this unbeliveably talented singer. Give her time and a little experience then just watch her grow !!!!

April 22, 2009 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  30. Joe

This girl's voice is irritating. Time for her to go home! She just shouts everything. She's ok, but definitely not the next American Idol. Good effort youngster, but you'll now have plenty of time to go home and p[ractice! The performance last night was very average.

April 22, 2009 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  31. JustMe

To me Allison sounds the same every week. I'm tired of her always striking the same pose for her final glory note. Head turned to the side and slightly tipped back. She really needs to change it up a bit, actually a lot. Her song choice this week was completely inappropriate for a 16 year old, and I was actually surprised that none of the judges commented on it. She's "waiting for some lover to call" because she needs "hot sutff". Come on. Also, the girl is in dire need of a makeover. Whether she is or she isn't she looks like a hardcore smoker. I can't explain it, but it's almost a dirty look. Her image needs to be softened. The stylists needs to bring out her feminine side. There's no denying the girl can sing, but star quality, I just don't see it.

April 22, 2009 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  32. deni

I've not drank the Allison kool-aid. I'm impressed with her for her age but that spanish accident is so prevalent when she sings it throws me off. She could sing Gloria Estephan and that's about it. I wouldn't buy a single one of her cd's.

April 22, 2009 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  33. Brian

Allison's got a great full-tilt raspy voice but she's in danger of becoming one-dimensional. She'd be better served if she didn't keep it cranked to 11 all the time. Otherwise she's just this year's version of that girl last year who just screamed everything.

April 22, 2009 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  34. Peggy

I love Allison, and I hope she isn't in trouble this week. I still would like to hear her sing a song without the rock intonations. I would like to hear what her natural singing voice sounds like. Last year, David Cook sang the Phantom of the Opera song beautifully, and I would enjoy hearing Allison try something similar. Although I guess she would then be slammed for not being true to herself.

April 22, 2009 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
  35. J

Where did this Allison come from, I can't believe her parents let her out of the house. She sounds like a smoker and looks like a "has been" rocker. I would be appalled to say she was my daughter, at sixteen her parents have failed to teach her individuality with class. And if she already won some talent contest, then she had her chance. and should be DQ'd. The show is about finding undiscovered raw talent and seeing it transform like Kris (who wasn't my fav at the beginning). Adam, Kris, Danny, and Anoop are what the show is about. Lil and Matt are talented, it is sad the show has dampened their careers, a tough break. At least 6 of the 7 left have some talent. It should have just been the top 12, no need for Allison.

April 22, 2009 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
  36. Linda

Allison was awesome tonight!! The commentsabout her outfit have to have been made by stuffy, narrow-minded people, because I thought it was Great!! A lot better than some of her wilder choices.
    She has a way of making her song-choice her own!!

April 22, 2009 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  37. Surfgirl

The judges just want her to be in the final three or four. She doesn't sing well. There are twists and turns in any of her performances.

April 22, 2009 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  38. Surfgirl

Allison's performance didn't bring an ounce of the heat that Donna Summer did for the song. No way Jose, I think the judges were too linient on her. She sounds the same every week with her vocal.

April 22, 2009 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  39. Trish

I have to reply to some of these ignorant comments made about Allison. One was "who dresses this girl?" Well, get over it baby, she's 16 and has her own unique style. If you lived in one of the hip cities you'd realize this (I'm from NY – we don't judge). She looks fabulous in her own style. She's young. What, do you want her to dress like an old lady? Get a grip. As far as her voice, you got to be kidding. She's got vocals to kill. Obviously, many of you have no clue about the music industry. Just wait and see. You will be seeing more of her. ROCK ON ALLISON!!!

April 22, 2009 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  40. Trish

I totally LOVE Allison's voice. She's a rocker all the way and I'm sure I'm going to her her albulm one day. YOU GO ALLISON BABY GIRL!!!

April 22, 2009 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  41. Sherri

Mari:
    Absolutely nothing is wrong with that. I love rockers. That's who I was aiming to vote for when this season started. I hadn't yet started to watch A.I. when Daughtry was on, but I would have definitely voted for him. David Cook, voted for him all the way. But Allsion just doesn't have that whole package, in my opinion. Yes, I've heard her do ballads, country, etc. That's my point. She sounds like cr*p when she does them. Other than that, her voice is good when she's singing in her element.

April 22, 2009 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  42. Ernie

Allison is the bomb. The show is about finding new talent, she's it. Sounds pro at 17. Imagine what she will be in a year with pro coaching – crazy! Not sure what the next week's theme, but keep doing those Ann Wilson/Bonnie Raitt tunes and wow us. I keep wanting her songs to last longer than 2 min.

OK, I just can't stand Adam's shrieking those girlie-high notes. I cringe ever time he does that. Sure he has a female range, but dude sings like a lady.

Danny has gotten b-o-r-i-n-g. Kris to me has to be the new underdog. Subtle, but great. The rest are forgotten already.

April 22, 2009 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  43. Novelpigeon

I'm A big fan for Allison All the way!

April 22, 2009 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  44. Delia

Allison was totally hot tonight! I can't believe she's only 16! Wow!

April 22, 2009 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  45. maggie t

allison is just not susan boyle. after listening to susan boyle about 30 times this week i cant tolerate allisons screechy, raspy voice

April 22, 2009 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  46. amy

I loved it. Wasn't her best, but she owned that stage and that song. I also don't think it was overly sexual. All she did was sway her hips and dance a little. I thought Elvis already broke us in on that one? And I've seen worse songs performed on the kids' choice.

April 22, 2009 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  47. Ann

I'm an Allison fan, but I didn't love this performance. Brilliant, according to Simon? You gotta be kidding. She is starting to sound the same, like Danny.

And no way does she sound like Ann Wilson. Remember "What about Love?" or "Who Will You Run To?" Ann is an awesome singer with a beautiful voice...she can sound tender too; not so with Allison. Her voice is always raw and raspy...more like Joplin.

April 22, 2009 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  48. Allie B

Allison has an incredible voice and she knows what to do with it – and who SHE is. Consider that Allison remains in the competition while the other early favorites (deemed "package artists" by Kara) – Jasmine Murray, Alexis Grace (booted too soon IMO), Megan Joy, and Lil – never caught on, self-destructed, or didn't live up to their potential. Allison came in to the Top 13 with little hype and not much support from the judges. Allison rocks and she belongs in the final with Adam and Kris.

Okay so when do we get to pick apart the hair and clothes worn by the male contestants?

April 22, 2009 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  49. Cathy Garrett

Allison is not marketable. She's not attractive and her attitude sucks.
    She won't make it to the finals.

April 21, 2009 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Nikki

What does her age have to do with the song choice?! A 16 year-old can be very mature despite the fact that most think it is a young age. Let's not get distracted from her amazing voice.

April 21, 2009 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  51. exactaman

As Randy Jackson would say "lets get it real"....well Im going to get it real.

This girl is the real deal. she has a rich luscious voice that unmistakenly star quality and instantly recognizable.

Adam is a good singer...great singer...but his voice borders on cross gender......and a screech at times.

Allsison is absolutely fabulous.....she wont win this competition but it should be her and Adam in the final.......

I think the bomb goes off in the later rounds when she mesmerizes everyone with a beautifu ballad which will everyone out of the water...

April 21, 2009 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  52. BER

I totally agree with everyone's comments that she is one dimensional. I mean, come on, when you're an actual artist in the music industry, you're expected to perform other genres right? Didn't Kanye just sing a country ballad?
    No. You idiots.
    In the music industry, you're not expected to sing every genre of music as an artist. But I guess you all are too inept to even take a look at any multi-platinum artist's discography to realize that.

April 21, 2009 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  53. ACM

I don't get why everyone is saying Allison is overrated when she is the most underrated person in this whole season. If anything Adam is the most overrated person. He can sing, but he isn't all that great. Allison can sing, and IS marketable. She has a voice beyond her age and can definitely hold her own in this competition. The arrangement was not bad at all and her vocals were awesome. She did great in this performance and there is no reason to compare her to Lil who has been slowly falling off the map since the beginning of this competition.

Allison is most definitely not a wanna be rocker. If she is a wanna be rocker, then what the heck is David Cook, and original rocker? Don't think so. Allison is unique and people should stop focusing on her looks and more on her voice. Its sad when people say that a person looks aweful and screams when other contestants (Adam) does the exact same thing and it is seen as "talented and under control". Make up your minds...

April 21, 2009 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Paul Miami

I simply love this girl. I always have to remind myself that she is only 16, which is a good thing as I have little time for most young artists. I thought tonight's performance was underrated. I think it's clear that the judges want an Adam, Danny, Kris finale. Which is not far from the the Adam, Kris, and Allison finale I want. With Adam and Allison rocking it out in the final!

April 21, 2009 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  55. bridgette

She was awful, bad hair, bad outfit and even worse, bad singing. What's up with the judges, even a deaf person could hear the bad enunciation and screeching. Are the judges so desperate to have a female in the final three, that they are trying to fool us into thinking a bad performance was a good performance. She was awful, and Simon need to be honest with her, like he was earlier in the season. She can't improve if the judges don't give her a truthful and honest critic of her performances. It only ends up hurting her growth as an artist, when they advoid the obvious flaws and only flatter her, with false compliments.

April 21, 2009 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Ben Lee

She butchered the song...and to think that it wasn't my favorite Donna Summer song! To add insult to injury, she has to add in her very hackneyed signature at the end of the song...absolutely UNFORGIVABLE!

April 21, 2009 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Jack in TampaBay

arrangement wasn't great but she sure was!

I'd bet on she & Adam on the finals night!

April 21, 2009 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  58. sabrina

Allison is my third favorite Adam 1 and Kris 2, although I actually felt more entertained tonight by Allison and Kris than Adam.
    So I think the top three should be Allison, Kris and Adam.
    And to you people that complain that Allison does the same style every week at least she is consistent in her talent.

April 21, 2009 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Mary Lou

Hey CA,

I agree with you on Allison's elocution. I swear during last week's performance I thought she was drunk. They way she slurred her words and staggered around the stage. Could the contestants possibly look and sound so different in the theater?? I do think she was better this week. She is a very talented kid. Could it be that the praise is getting to her head? I mean, she's only 16 for Pete's sake.

April 21, 2009 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Nay

I don't know what she was wearing and didn't care much for her song choice. I do hope she stays on, I think she sings good.

April 21, 2009 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  61. jadad

Allison is way overrated. Her voice is so harsh and raspy it's actually annoying. Only song she can sing are rocker songs, other than that she sucks miserably. I can't stand her voice. Wonder what drug the judges are on to think she's one of the best?

April 21, 2009 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  62. CA

OK, she's probably my third favorite after Adam & Kris... but is anyone else bugged by the fact that she just leaves letters off words or replaces them with the wrong letters? When she sang "numbers" it sounded like "umbers" or "humbers"... and she's always throwing in extra H's... "tonHight"

April 21, 2009 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Sherry

I think Allison is a great singer and she has a great voice.... but... it wasn't good tonight nope not at all

April 21, 2009 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  64. td

I believe Allison is 17 now! (Not that it makes that much difference in terms of sexual songs, but she can get into an R-rated movie now, anyway.)

April 21, 2009 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Katlin

Too raspy, throaty, she-man type singing. Plus she's loud and annoying. Her vocals won't survive if she keeps SCREAMING like she does. The same goes for Adam. If his tightie-whities are the cause of his falsetto screeching, then go commando already!

April 21, 2009 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Bethany

My problem with Allison is that everything she does is the same. She always sings big, belty songs with power choruses. I want to hear her do a quiet, simple ballad. I'm a little surprised that none of the judges have mentioned this to her. In the past, they've been critical of contestants who always choose similar sounding songs. Anoop has been doing the same thing in reverse – he (almost) always chooses ballads. The few times he didn't, it was horrible.

And on another note, what on earth was she wearing tonight?!?!

April 21, 2009 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Reader

Allison's voice and performance were brilliant, and I enjoyed the arrangement. Her outfit was very cute, too. I'm glad she allows herself to be a kid and have fun, and she deserved all the praise she got from the judges.

April 21, 2009 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Mari

Why do people call her a one trick pony? Has nobody watched her do country, motown and ballads? She can sing pretty much anything, but she IS a rocker at heart, what's wrong with that?

April 21, 2009 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Sherri

She's got a good voice, but it is just too one-dimensional for me. She is apparently only able to sing these types of songs- a little rough around the edges melodies......, anything else is just off key.

April 21, 2009 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  70. dana

Inner Pink??? Um, no–more like Ann Wilson (Heart, in case you don't know rock) or Bonnie Raitt. Love this kid!

April 21, 2009 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Nathan Sokalski

Was this Allison's best performance of the season? Maybe not, but I don't think it had an ick factor in it. In fact, I think her only real worry is Adam. I think at the end of the season when we get down to two people, it's going to be the battle of the A's: Allison vs. Adam.

April 21, 2009 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Snowball

Hurrah for Allison. She's so fabulous. No one is even close to her in this competition. I see stardom in her future.

April 21, 2009 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  73. sandi

Who dresses this girl???? Atrocious outfits. I think this young lady is going to be a great singer but she needs to enunciate her words better. I have a hard time understanding what she is singing half the time. She has been in the bottom three before. It wouldn't surprise me to see her there again. I didn' t really like it tonight.

April 21, 2009 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  74. TjayeInLA

Allison is overrated and unmarketable. She will be pushed through by the judges and go the way of ...what's his name?? Justin Guarini...shoot...I don't even know if I spelled his name right? He might be teaching at some middle school somewhere. Either way, that will be Allison.

She's already won a major contest like this...and that didn't spark her career. You would think her following from there would have kept her out of the bottom three...it didn't because she's not marketable. She's a yeller...has a stinky attitude and I'm sorry – she's unattractive. Cindy Lauper had pipes and a great persona...Allison has pipes and four judges who have decided to push her off on us. She can stay in the competition, but Diana DiGarmo might be calling her for a support group of Coulda Been Idols (CBI).

April 21, 2009 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Lace

I wasn't bothered by the overtly sexual song so much as the outfit. A 16 year old in leather and 5 inch heels? Hello, inappropriate.

April 21, 2009 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  76. hotel costaplente

I like the richness of her voice. song was ok, but i really like her voice.

April 21, 2009 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  77. CW

Allison was screaming. Lil was also screaming. Chris was the best tonight.
    Matt was trying to hard. Paula made a fool of herself as usual.

April 21, 2009 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  78. yolonda

Allison is overrated, she can't sing. She sounds like every other rocker wannabe.

April 21, 2009 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Cy

I was SOOOO worried about her this week. Which means my expectations were low. That said, I thought she was AWESOME!

I didn't find it as overtly sexual, but I think it's because she sounds older than she is. And because she's talented enough that she doesn't seem to employ sexiness to distract from a lack of talent (see: Haley Scarnato, season 6).

April 21, 2009 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Faye

I thought the performance was just ok, middle was actually pretty bad. I think the judges were too kind about her performance.

April 21, 2009 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Bob S

I abhorred this performance. Allison gets praise so a girl can be in the competition. She should be in the bottom 3, but, won't be.

April 21, 2009 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Bonnie

Thank you, for getting this one up! This blog is great. I have to work and can't watch.

April 21, 2009 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  83. RJ

This fit her punk style-her inner Pink/inner Gwen. However, I hated the arrangement of the song, BUT she was good as usual and I think everybody fears that. If she wins, I'd have no problem with that.

April 21, 2009 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Lori from MO

did not like this but she has a unique/recognizable voice. too bad she's surrounded by crazy talent this year, otherwise she might make the finals. as is, I doubt she makes top 3.

April 21, 2009 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  85. B

Love her but she is starting to sound the same week after week. She should be in the top three but she needs to do something different soon to guarantee a top spot.

April 21, 2009 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |