April 15th, 2009

Top 7: The building of the bottom begins

Allison looks like she is on her way to the mall in that outfit, but I guess that's OK given her young age.

She's safe this week, which I think must be a relief for her if she  watched a playback of her performance.

Now here's a shocker: Adam is safe also!!!!

Next up is Anoop, and I get that little icky feeling in my tummy because he's always in the bottom three.

This week is no exception. Anoop is yet again in the bottom three.

How come I never noticed before that he has eyebrows like Bert from "Sesame Street"?

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Don

Allison and Adam are the best of the bunch. Whether they win or not (Adam probably), they both should be able to go on and establish themselves as major recording artist's.

Lil and Anoop, as much as I like them both, should have been voted off by now. It's now down to the best of the best and even though Adam will probably win, I'm hoping that it will be Allison.

My third choice is for Danny, but we will see.

April 16, 2009 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Toni

Sorry Fran, Adam is far the best entertainer on the show, Anoop is the best singer on the show. His voice is crystal clear, and simply beautiful.

April 16, 2009 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Fran

Adam is Number 1, he is far the best singer on the show.

April 16, 2009 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  4. sara

What a nice politcs they played tonight!!

Come on finally only one singer will win so why should we save some one!! I guess they were hoping somebody else to be gone tonight and since he was not gonne it was not fare to Math to leave!!

what do you think!!

April 15, 2009 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Sumdogg

Well, the indian techies went back....due to recession!

April 15, 2009 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mel

Anoop is safe... I think we're going to say good bye to Lil. Wonder if the judges will use the save tonight?

April 15, 2009 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. vienners

Funnything is that when Sanjaya was there, all the talk shows and all the blogs would say, its because of the Indian techies, Sanjaya had been winning.

I wonder why nobody talks about that theory now or what happened to al;l Indian techies!!!

April 15, 2009 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. lisA

Pooor Anoop, why isn't America voting for him. Allison's perormance didnt stand a torch next to anoops. Why isn't she in the bottom 3.
    C'mon America vote for anoop next week if he's not eliminated! He can sing..I hope he later develops some stage personality , which I be t will come pretty soon. with exposure and time.
    You are such a nice person Anoop, may we see you till 4th place.

Anoop you rock 🙂 Simon, No he doesnt deserve it this week.

April 15, 2009 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |