April 8th, 2009

Top 8: The lights dim and ...

Adam, Kris and Anoop stand up, and you know Adam has nothing to worry about.

Did we really have to give the judges the opportunity to share their thoughts on his performance? I think Simon's standing O was enough.

Adam is safe.

Kris is safe and Anoop is back in the bottom three. Noop Dogg can't catch a break!

He needs to buy a nameplate for the bottom three he is there so much!

Filed under: television

1. rAJ

the only people who deserve to win are Adam and Allison. and Please Kris is a joke. all he has got is good looks...and absolutely no vocal talent. My prediction is Adam, Allison and Anoop in the top three.

April 9, 2009 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Shelly Lee

I think America got it right. Although Scott is very talented,
    he just does not compare to the other contestants. I think it will be down to #1 Adam, #2 Allison, #3 Chris.

We will see.

Shelly Lee

April 9, 2009 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. t(RUTH)

Next to go in my opinion is Anoop. He has the looks and the nasty attitude but doesn't quite have the voice. Sorry.

April 9, 2009 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  4. Laura

ADAM should be on that CHAIR??!! WHAT!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Build a bridge and get over it already

April 9, 2009 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. robt

Yes Kris appeals to the women, but Anoop's performance did not remotely come close to being a good one. I was trying hard to listen beyond the flat notes and flat sound... The only reason he didn't get negative feedback is politics...the judges wanted to avoid negativity after the "incident" that Simon alluded to. It's rediculous

April 8, 2009 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Greg

In all honesty, I thought it was Kris that should have been sent to the bottom three. Anoop's performance was better than Kris's. I guess really though Kris probably appeals to the young chicks which is what helps him. Though Anoop is no where near my favorite, I still feel he has gotten a bad deal a few times when there were more deserving contestants for being in the bottom three.

April 8, 2009 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bridgette

I love Adam and he's my favorite by a long shot, but he knows he's good and really don't need the judges or Ryan pimping for him.

April 8, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jdr

please update this!

i'm updating this page from work and can't watch tv!

i wanna know the results.

April 8, 2009 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. anshuman

Lil Rounds is safe

April 8, 2009 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. anshuman

Anoop will be saved for another week...

April 8, 2009 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. AKL

See ya Scott!

April 8, 2009 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Brian Edwards

We all know that Adam should be on that stool instad of Anoop. But what the heck. Scott and Kris will join Anoop and Scott will be sent packing.

April 8, 2009 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  13. SED

Just get this show over with....Put Scott and Lil over with Anoop and send Scott or Lil home....No suspense about it!!!

April 8, 2009 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  14. SED

Absolutely abhorrent....Flo Rida???? You have to be kidding me....That was AWFUL!!!!

April 8, 2009 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Idol Viewer

Here's my theory...Anoop is first to be seated in final 3- he'll be safe. It's the next two who have to worry.

April 8, 2009 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |