April 1st, 2009

Top 9: Life is hectic for an 'American Idol' hopeful

We get a glimpse into their busy lives.

Photo shoots, red-carpet mayhem, a personal chef.

Kris has trouble making a sexy face?

Stop playing!

Matt sounded great impersonating Gokey. Maybe he should have done that last night.

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. dislife

I am glad she is gone. I think they should treat the show like a job...and a professional would not be rude like she was to Simon. She deserved the remark he made to her at the end. Next, I want Anoop gone...act like a spoiled brat...go home to mama...or the frat boys.

Lady Gaga...that was horrendous, but it did keep your attention. One of those it's so bad you cannot take your eyes off of it deals. Glad her show is sold out around here before I even knew she was coming..way too weird. But, what do we expect from a woman practically having orgies in her videos?

April 2, 2009 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Syrenia

I'm sorry but i feel Megan should have been let go in the beginning. i dont feel she has what it takes and i agree she can't sing as good as the other idol wantabes

April 2, 2009 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  3. jerrymcnew

I think that Megan got a rough deal she just said that she did not care what Simon.said . simon has this problem about the way he criticize Magen can sing she just didn't like your coment

April 2, 2009 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  4. Andi

Matt has the "it" factor ala Robin Thicke. He needs to step his game up and stick to R&B if he wants to go further in this competition. Adam I think will walk away with the prize, even with his "shady" pictures and all. Who doesn't have a past?

April 2, 2009 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jan

Kris doesn't have to try to make a sexy face......it just is. Nice going Kris.....but as far as a top notch performer, Adam has my vote.

April 2, 2009 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  6. Nate Ehrlich

What is wrong with all of you, 'american idol' is an insult to all good music and musicians. Its pathetic, that more people care to vote for american idol than they do for the president ( even id people can vote more than once) . If you can honestly sit there and tell me that popular music is quality than you probably need to re-evalute yourself

April 2, 2009 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mike

Kris looks sexy no matter what as does Matt. America got it right last night sending Megan home. All through this competition all of the songs she sang sounded the same to me. I think Danny & Scott are really getting alot of sympthy votes and that is not what this contest is about. I think Matt & Kris are much more marketable then any of the others.

April 2, 2009 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  8. Lisa Shaw

Megan is finally gone!!!! She was kinda snotty too.... She is so goofy and her performance last night was really bad.

April 2, 2009 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  9. Debbie

Finally – Megan is gone! That girl can not sing. This is not a beauty contest it is a singing competition. Her attitude just proved that she did not belong there.

April 2, 2009 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  10. shaun

Is it just me or were the contestants lip sinking the journey song tonight? Whats up with that??

April 2, 2009 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  11. Scott

Cute girl and I think she can sing, but didn't seem to find her niche. I think Scott is a great person and a good act, but I don't think he's a recording star. While I agree Anoop is down there, I do think he can find his niche and do very well. I think Kris would be our next idol hands down if it weren't for Adam's show biz polish, BUT he could still pull it out. Regardless, I think he has a career. Lil, while she can sing, I don't think she has the crispness of the lyrics that a recording artist must have. Danny is good and consistent. I think the work is pulling for him too in a little part due to his circumstances, but he can perform. I think he could take it all as well, particularly if Kris or Adam slip either night, favor will definitely fall to Danny. This is a good show. The next that needs to go however, is Paula. I'd like to hear Simons real thoughts of her critiques. Kara was the best thing to come along. I highly respect hers and Simon's critiques, though she definitely gets an A in doing it professionally and eloquently.

April 2, 2009 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  12. Pat

What is up with Allison taking "Caw" pointers from Megan?!! Allison do yourself a favor and seperate yourself from Megan – you'll go alot farther in this competition. Your being dictated by Idol loser Megan is not helping your cause. Don't buy into this girl's False Persona about herself and all the fans she thinks she has.

April 1, 2009 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Pat

Ok, Megan enough!! Your bad singing, your bad bird impersonation and your cocky attitude sent your sorry as_ home! Thank God!!
    Some of these people need to get over themselves. You listening Dope Dog (Anoop)?! What's up with Allisons immature laughing after Megan made an as_ of herself on public TV.

Good Riddens Bit_h!!