April 1st, 2009

Top 9: Bottom three not quite right

Little rocker chick can't seem to catch a break.

Allison is in the bottom three, too - again.

What is the issue? Sure she had a crazy outfit and it wasn't her best performance, but bottom three? Not hardly!!

Lil, Danny and Adam are safe.

That leaves Scott and Anoop, and it's Anoop who has to take a seat with Allison and Megan.

I hope Noop Dogg gets thrown a bone and can stay.

Filed under: Uncategorized

« Previous entry
  1. heather

I so hate Adam he is a freak. Talk about trapped in the 80's who paints the fingernails anymore!!!??? really??? ewwww and can we plaster any more cake on his face his gross and he screams. come on people if anyone is a fake or poser it's Adam "Ant "

April 2, 2009 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. samina

Danny looks so fake to me. Telling his wifes story in auditions to gain sympathy. DANNY NEEDS TO GO.I dont like opportunists.

April 2, 2009 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dee

Do any of you just close your eyes and listen to the singers? Too many are focused on the looks and don' t hear the voices. I do every year and you would be surprised. Think about the fact that you dont see them when you listen to a cd or ipod. I know that Scott isn't the best singer of the group, but he CAN sing. I am not buying the sympathy thing. If that is the case, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, and one of my favorites (God rest his soul) is Jeff Healey. I am glad Scott made it to the top 10. He may not be able to get into the dancing and chorography while on tour, but I think he adds something, like last night, behind the piano and singing. I love the uniqueness of the top 8. Lil is ok, but nothing unique. All of them have a future in the industry. I feel that these are the best top 8 ever on Idol.

April 2, 2009 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  4. Pat

Scott should've been in the bottom instead of Allison. AI producers win. We're talking about it.

April 2, 2009 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  5. Stef

Anoop is a big slice of CHEESE! LOL. Adam is amazing and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Allison. She is really 16 singing like that? Forget the outfit, nothing can distract me from that voice.

April 2, 2009 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. TD

Rocker chicks have never done particularly well on AI, no matter how good they are.

April 2, 2009 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  7. Butterfly

I LOVE ADAM!!! I TRULY HOPE HE WINS!!! I LOVE HIS ORIGINALITY; ABSOLUTELY AN AWESOME TALENT; FRESH AND NEW!!!

April 2, 2009 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  8. Pat

Allison – of course

April 2, 2009 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  9. Pat

Oh, that hair! Is it a wig? Either way it shows her age. Immature. She sure can sing though.

April 2, 2009 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  10. morris

Bottom 3 should of been Scott, Lil,Megan imoh

glad Megan is gone could not even watch her last performance because i was throwing up in the bathroom it was so horrible

April 2, 2009 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  11. steve benson

The funniest part of Tuesday's show was Randy Jackson going nuts over Allison's outfit. Did he forget that there are pictures out there of him in his Journey days?

April 2, 2009 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. Carol

I'm torn between Lil, Danny, Allison, and Adam. I think Adam will make it as a star even if he doesn't win. Probably too good and edgy to win (Remember Daughtry and Adam is better in a different way). I liked Lil best until last 2 weeks–she needs to push the envelope. I don't want to see her go the way of LaToya, who I think was one of the best singers ever in the competition. Danny is consistly great but if he doesn't pull a Clay Aiken soon and get some stage presence, he will end up third. Allison is great but in the end, looks too weird to win. Only 16 and so mature; she has a great future in music ahead of her. Kris is the wild card–coming into his own. Matt has had only one really good week–last week. Anoop and Scott will go next. Then Matt, then. . .I don't know!

April 2, 2009 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  13. Sylvan

I don't like the 3 Group gig either. Okay,....so put ALL 3 bottom vote getters together, and stop with the head games already.

How about letting us know also who the TOP 3 vote recipients are/were also!?!? That way we can get an idea who is holding their own, and, other votes can be given to some others that could use some support to keep other favorites (like Allison) from being in the bottom three.

April 2, 2009 at 4:31 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mely

I'm ready for Allison to leave. She sounds exactly the same every week and I can't stand her personality. I understand she's 16, but come on. She doesn't have to act like a wench princess. Unfortunately it won't be her leaving next. It'll be Scott.

April 2, 2009 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  15. Benji

I agree. Throw Anoop a bone. He gets more flak than anyone else, and he definitely deserves to be there... Send Scott, Megan, and Matt home, please...

April 2, 2009 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  16. bubba

How long must we wait for Scott to leave???
    His blindness appeal has to be wearing off....dont ya think?
    He is NO where near the quality of the others. He is local talent and that is all he will ever be. No mass appeal to sell. I dont really care for Adam Lambert but he has mass appeal and is sellable. He did get me with his version of "Tracks of my Tears".
    Megan is fantastic but should have already been gone.
    My pick for winner this season? Got to be Adam or Lil!!!

April 2, 2009 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  17. Thomas Idol Lee

Let Simon Cowell talk first so that he will not fidget in his chair waiting for his turn and making us feel so uncomfortable

April 2, 2009 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  18. Travis

Is it just me or does Anoop remind anyone of that Jay Chandraksar (sp?) from Broken Lizard, you know, the guy on Super Troopers and Beerfest?

April 1, 2009 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  19. GA-Peachgirl

Happy...you're kookoo too! Scott sings like he's in the shower. Nice guy, but he should stick to playing the piano – that's his forte.
    I'm glad Allison is safe...she is going to be in the top 4.

April 1, 2009 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  20. ralph

I think the sympathy votes for Scott have got to stop. He does not even come close to any of the other final 8 or 9, and some who were let go early on were even better than him. Okay, nice guy...I understand he's 'visually impaired' and all of that but come on people, the guy's a boring singer and he's got to go...

April 1, 2009 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. ilene

Adam is the best in this entire group.

April 1, 2009 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  22. lynne

scott needs to go, he's awful, allison rocks!

April 1, 2009 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Don

When asked if any of the bottom three were worth saving, Simon replied by saying that there was only one – Allison! She was, for me, not only worth saving, but, frankly, she shouldn't have been in the bottom three in the first place.

Allison is fresh, unique and though still only a child, she sings like an adult and a pro at that. She's already a pro in my eyes and I hope that she goes all the way, because she is, in my mind, the best female of the bunch. Her last performance may not of have her best, but it wasn't all that bad either.

April 1, 2009 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Rocky

Hard to believe that of all the 10's of thousands of applicants and auditions, this is the best that American Idol judges can find? I challenge even their qualifications to judge talent. I heard the whole process is rigged. But what do i know? Anyways, the only one who has any depth of talent and artistry is Adam - hands down. They brag on Danny Gokey (he is fair at best) and Matt (a wannabe) and Allison has promise. But Adam is leaps and bounds ahead of all of them I just hope he doesn't screw up and scare America.

April 1, 2009 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Happy in Arizona

Allison was terrible and can't sing much variety. Personally, I can't stand her. Megan, should have been off the show several weeks ago. As for Scott, he did a fantastic job last night and hope he continues to the end. Matt can't compete and Annop sounds the same on everything he sings. Top 3 in my book is Danny, Lil, and Scott.

April 1, 2009 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  26. rick

how does scott stay in the competition, he is great
    on the piano, but he cant sing a lick....

April 1, 2009 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Henry "Anoop" Doog

Go Annop!!"

April 1, 2009 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jeremy

Kris > Adam > Danny. There is still a long way to go... "Go Kris"!

April 1, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Mr. Roarke

The plank the plank....bye bye tattoo

April 1, 2009 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Dustin

America votes! It is what it is....Hopefully Megan walks the plank.

April 1, 2009 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Andrew Rusch

I love Allison! I don't understand why she is in the bottom. Matt, Lil', and Scott can't compare to her...and don't even get me started on Danny and his awful stage presence.

April 1, 2009 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |