April 1st, 2009

Top 9: Allison is safe!

Allison is back to the seats.

Megan asks her to not forget to caw.  She so knows what's up.

Filed under: television

« Previous entry
  1. Rebecca

Allison – sure did act foolish along her sidekick, hopefully she will be the next to go. I was hoping she got to the finals, but now I can't stomach her....

April 7, 2009 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jay

I am scared for Allison, with many strong performances and still at the bottom, i feel she cant last too long. AAAAH

April 7, 2009 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. mike

alyson allison someone needs to show her that the outfit she wears has a huge bearing on how the public votes. she has a beautiful voice but if clothing influences to many people she could be gone. my son is one of her high school teachers and says she is a very very neat little gal.

April 3, 2009 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Heather

Get a Life people, you are being sucked in and manipulated by television shows like A I . Go to school, get an interest, develop a purpose, volunteer quit living your lives through these people.
    Heather

April 2, 2009 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. j marshall

allison is the best female on this year but the guys will win out this time

April 2, 2009 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  6. Michelle from Iowa

Allison- you rock! Just get rid of that hideous hair color- even in the rock world it's garish! Whether she makes it to #1 or not, she's got a great career ahead of her! Deep, throaty voice and animation! Top-notch for only being 16!

April 2, 2009 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  7. Bill

I think Megan sealed the deal in the begining when she told Simon she did'nt care what he thought. Guess Simon had the last word when he told Megan nor do we....

April 2, 2009 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  8. ash

you're right snowball, about Alexis and Megan. It was really unfair to Alexis, she was very good. And it's too bad she won't be touring. It's even worse that Megan will be, because now we all have to sit through hearing her sing again, yikes!
    My mom and I both feel that the judges were always hard on Alexis, and were to critical of her. And Megan should have NEVER made it to the top 36 in the first place. Kirsten McNamara was an UNBELIEVABLE singer, and would have done great in the top 13.

April 2, 2009 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. 5foot4brunette

So glad Allison is safe! She should not have been in the bottom 3

April 2, 2009 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  10. 5foot4brunette

Wow, Megan should not have smarted off to the judges, bad move on her part. Made her look very unappealing. They might of had more patience with her if she would have sucked up her concieted pride and actually listened to them. They weren't attacking her personally, they were trying to point out her weaknesses so she could get better. She's not ready to be signed, she has polishing and dues to pay.

April 2, 2009 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  11. Will

OH, CRUD.... I meant Allison. Not Megan....who deserved to be voted off.

April 1, 2009 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Snowball

Yeah, the real tragedy is that Alexis was a victim of the Megan-craze the judges seemed to be infected with this year. Imagine them giving Megan a Wild Card spot when there were awesome singers in the top 36, like Kirsten McNamara.

The night the judges trashed Alexis for Jolene, they went on to praise Megan for singing when she was sick, and that led to Alexis' departure. The most unfortunate thing is that Alexis missed the tour because of it, while Megan will be going on tour.

April 1, 2009 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Linda

I liked Alexis and couldn't believe she got voted off, so nothing surprises me now...I hope Allison goes all the way, but I figure even Lil can't beat the guys..

April 1, 2009 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  14. bok

Dave I dont agree in your comment that scott should be sent home he was good and he gave hope to all especially to disable person – that singing is for everyone. Dave can you play piano without seeing the key?

April 1, 2009 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  15. amateurs

wow–finally! she is a weirdo! making wide-eyes and do the "oh no who is it?" face... It was annoying and childish!! thank u voters for making her go home!

April 1, 2009 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Dave

Scott should have gone home.

April 1, 2009 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  17. mickey M

I think all of the females stink this year

April 1, 2009 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Kim

She was saying "don't forget to caw". That is from VFTW, something they talk about to make fun of her cawing at the end of Rockin' Robin. I like Megan, but she made a total fool out of herself tonight.

April 1, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |