August 18th, 2014
05:46 PM ET
Today's talk you might've missed:
- You may want to guard your neck around "True Blood" actor Jim Parrack – he says he likes the taste of blood for real. Method acting much? [People]
- Congrats to Christina Aguilera and fiance Matt Rutler. The couple have welcomed their daughter, Summer Rain Rutler. [Christina Aguilera's Twitter]
- Is it wrong that now that "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Jamie Dornan has joined Instagram we really, really want some Christian Grey type shots? [E!]
- This video of Robin Williams making a terminal woman's wish come true is making us even sadder. [Celebuzz]
- Speaking of videos, if you want to watch Katy Perry get her nose pierced she's got you covered. We warn you it's kind of graphic and not in a hot way. [Hollywood Gossip]
- OK, now Beyonce and Jay Z are just really taunting us. She sings "Bang Bang" to him at the beginning of the trailer for the HBO On The Run tour special - and you know what rumors that is supposed to make us think about:
April 25th, 2014
05:38 PM ET
After reportedly being detained at Los Angeles International Airport, Justin Bieber is trying to focus on the positive.
The 20-year-old singer tweeted to his fans Thursday night that "life is good. Keep it positive always."
March 6th, 2014
11:10 AM ET
After much buzz, we finally get to see Will Smith's "Annie" remake in action.
The 2014 flick has released its first trailer, and it looks to be as feel-good as the original.
Sean Lennon, right, with partner Charlotte Kemp Muhl and mother Yoko Ono at the Grammy Awards.
February 7th, 2014
10:30 AM ET
In late 1974, John Lennon made his last on-stage appearance at New York's Madison Square Garden to pay off a bet he'd made with Elton John about "Whatever Gets You Through the Night" hitting No. 1.
Elton was right - it did - so Lennon showed up to play three songs with the Elton John Band: "Whatever Gets You Through the Night," "I Saw Her Standing There" and "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds," a Beatles song that Elton had just covered (and would also hit No. 1).
February 4th, 2014
06:32 PM ET
Today's talk you might've missed:
- You could be forgiven if you don't recognize Miley Cyrus in the new spread in W magazine. Styled with bleached eyebrows, barely there makeup and chin length locks, it's a departure from her usual style. But she's still the same Miley appearing nude and telling interviewer Ronan Farrow (yes, that Ronan Farrow) that she loves getting stoned. "I just want it to be back to where it's, like, organic, good weed." [W Magazine]
- Speaking of letting it all hang out, model Chrissy Teigen did just that during a recent Reddit ask me anything session. She discussed everything from what she does that gets on husband musician John Legend's nerves (leaving the cap off the toothpaste) to her favorite fast food (Taco Bell). [People]
- Here's a little cross over love for ya: "New Girl" star Max Greenfield is set to guest on "The Mindy Project." [EW]
- We don't even feel the need for a set-up here. We are just going to say Benedict Cumberbatch and Sesame Street:
- Also, the final trailer for "Divergent" is here and boy we can't wait!
January 23rd, 2014
05:52 PM ET
Today's talk that was lost thanks to Justin Bieber's temporary stint in lockup:
- "Saturday Night Live" has found a new "Weekend Update" co-anchor to take over after Seth Meyers leaves the show on February 1. The dude with some really funny shoes to fill? Head writer Colin Jost. [THR]
- Anne Hathaway, clever woman that she is, tried to pull a "my absence will make everyone's hearts grow fonder" stunt after the 2013 Oscars. "My impression is that people needed a break from me," she's said in an interview. [HuffPost]
- We will watch anything Garrett Hedlund is in, including this curious "Peter Pan" movie coming from Joe Wright. If Hedlund signs the deal to play Captain Hook, we're there. [Deadline]
- If you absolutely hated the idea of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, at least you'll have plenty of time to get used to it. The actress has signed a three-picture deal with Warner Bros. [Variety]
- "Girl Meets World" is already off to an awesome start, and we haven't seen a stitch of footage yet. Danielle Fishel has confirmed that Disney has opted to pick up the entire first season.
Our daily cheat-sheet for breaking celebrity news, Hollywood buzz and your pop-culture obsessions.