Today's news you might've missed:
- If we're being honest, we wish Lisa Kudrow had done this. But in her absence Colbie Caillat is a great substitute. The singer performed a rendition of "Smelly Cat" in the recent Central Perk pop-up shop that was erected in honor of "Friends' " 20th anniversary.
- It seems Mariah Carey's "Vision of Love" is a little cloudy these days. The singer was caught on camera struggling to hit some of the high notes in the classic track, and her fans haven't exactly been supportive. [Time]
- On the other hand, we can all agree that this music video for the "Better Call Saul" theme song is amazing.
- Fatherhood is now twice as fun for Ryan Murphy. The "American Horror Story" producer has welcomed his second son with husband David Miller; the couple named their new arrival Ford Miller Murphy. [People]
- We totally get how this guy feels. We hate waking up to find out that Beyonce isn't coming over to hang out, too. [Us Weekly]