Today's talk you might've missed:
- Angelina Jolie, a.k.a. the new Mrs. Brad Pitt, has already lined up another directing job. "Africa," which will be written by Eric Roth, is about ivory poachers who posed a threat to the existence of African elephants. [Variety]
- Tea Leoni and David Duchovny aren't together anymore, but there's no love lost between them. Leoni says in a new interview that she doesn't know how she could "ever hate David. ... We've always loved each other, and we adore (our two) kids." [Parade]
- We seriously can't handle the cuteness of this sentence: "Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his baby girl." You know we're totally picturing him all bearded and swooning like in "The Notebook." [People]
- Haven't had enough of J.Lo's "Booty" yet? Don't worry; the folks at MTV have watched enough times to break down each and every outfit in the music video. [MTV]
- Kaley Cuoco's response to the nude photo leak? Have a sense of humor. [Access Hollywood]
- If the Instagram photos weren't enough proof that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are at the very least hanging out regularly and more likely dating again, then this Instagram video helps to close the case.
- You might need to do a little rearranging of your holiday plans, because we can guarantee you're going to want to see this December 25 release from Tim Burton, "Big Eyes."