Today's talk you might've missed:
- The only definite thing about the new season of "Saturday Night Live" is that nothing seems definite. The latest change is the addition of 20-year-old comedian Pete Davidson as a featured player. [Variety]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt know that all work and no play would make them a pair of very dull newlyweds. The couple's been spotted relaxing on a yacht off the coast of Malta, where they're filming their movie, "By the Sea." [Us Weekly]
- But if you're dying to see what they've been up to on set, there are now three new exclusive photos. [EW]
- This video here is proof that Ellen DeGeneres and Kristen Wiig needed to do a live "Frozen" sing-a-long tour, like yesterday.
- We're applying that same speechlessness to Kanye's new haircut, too. [E!]
- And just FYI: No, Lindsay Lohan did not handle Whitney Houston's body bag. [TMZ]