Today's talk you might've missed:
- What's up with all of the spoiler-rific teaser trailers lately? First ABC drops a "Scandal" bomb with Olivia Pope sipping wine on the beach, and then "Homeland" gives us a sneak peek at season four that made our eyes pop. Thankfully, though, both clips raise more questions than answers.
- Kim Kardashian's ice bucket challenge is complete, thanks to Ellen DeGeneres:
- On Taylor Swift's new album, there's a song called "Bad Blood," about a female artist with whom Swift doesn't exactly get along. She doesn't name names, of course, but everyone's thinking the track is really about Katy Perry: [HuffPost]
- We think it's cute that Michelle Money and Cody Sattler from "The Bachelor: Paradise" want to get hitched. Maybe they'll be one of the few "Bachelor" couples who make it! [Us Weekly]
- So, we take it that Jennifer Lopez's upcoming movie "The Boy Next Door" is a twisted version of "The Graduate"?