Today's talk you might've missed:
- Before getting married to Michael Turchin, it seems Lance Bass wants to make sure the engagement will stick. The singer has proposed to his fiance for a second time with a brand-new ring, marking the anniversary of the first time Bass popped the question. "Who gets proposed to a second time on the first anniversary of the first proposal??" Turchin asked on Instagram when sharing a photo of his (newest) engagement ring. "This guy!!!"
- Britney Spears isn't thinking about engagements; she's just trying to enjoy being back on the market. "Well, by now everyone knows that my boyfriend was cheating on me," Spears bluntly told the audience at her Las Vegas show on Sunday. "But the best part of breaking up is going on first dates ... I need a hot guy." [MTV]
- According to Miley Cyrus, there's absolutely no love lost between herself and Liam Hemsworth after their breakup. [Daily Mail]
- "The Voice" has landed pop and country's golden child - as in, Taylor Swift, obviously - to be an advisor on its new season. Since it would be a clear unfair advantage for her to just work with one team, Swift is going to spread her wisdom around to all the contestants. [THR]
- So have you met Snoop Dogg Lion's new alter-ego, Toodd? Yeah. We're just going to leave this here. [Mediaite]
- The worst thing about being a "Downton Abbey" fan is that every new trailer is just a reminder of how much longer you'll have to wait for a new season. Still, this sneak peek at season five is a doozy: