Today's talk you might've missed:
- Katy Perry's music is apparently really popular with the carseat-set, and even has the power to make a baby stop crying. Give the singer $10 bucks an hour and four Oreos and she might solve your problems, too.
- Meanwhile, in our own car, it's Chris Pratt flawlessly rapping Eminem that'll get us to stop crying.
- Either that, or these "True Detective" casting rumors. Vince Vaughn and Elisabeth Moss for season 2? Stop getting our hopes up, Internet! [Variety/The Wrap]
- We hope everything's OK over there, Kristin Chenoweth! Feel better soon. [Kristin Chenoweth's Twitter]
- Breaking: Lucy Hale's "Fifty Shades of Grey" audition was "very, very sexual." [Cosmo]
- There isn't enough love in the world for Jeff Goldblum's "Jurassic Park"-themed wedding photo. [Extra]
- So, Joe Jonas is single now. [Us Weekly]