Today's talk you might've missed:
- Robert Pattinson's response to the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal? "S*** happens, you know? .... And honestly, who gives a s**t?” Suddenly, Pattinson just won back 75 percent of the points he lost for playing Edward with non-"Twilight" fans. [Esquire U.K.]
- Someone close to Selena Gomez has reportedly sworn that her infamous photo with Orlando Bloom was nothing more than a cigarette break. [TMZ]
- Ugh, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not only gorgeous, but adorable, too. The couple wrote each other love letters while they were apart shooting separate films. [People]
- Because this is the Internet, there is now a Change.org petition for July 29 to be National Orlando Bloom Day - and some non-Beliebers are hoping he'll get knighted. [NYDN]
- This is how Katy Perry did "This Is How We Do":
- With this much talent in one place, we plan to gladly go "Into the Woods."