Today's talk you might've missed:
- Because one Kelsey Grammer just isn't enough, the "Frasier" star and his wife Kayte have named their second child together Kelsey Grammer. Well, actually, the little guy's name is Kelsey Gabriel Elias Grammer, and the parents plan to call him Gabriel.
- Iggy Azalea's so "Fancy" that MTV has made her the new host of "House of Style." [Variety]
- Justin Bieber has posted a bunch of clips of new music to his Instagram account, if you're interested. [Justin Bieber's Instagram]
- It looks like Robin Thicke's plan to win back Paula Patton has been a #Fail. A report suggests that he's done trying to repair his broken marriage. [TMZ]
- "Candid Camera" is making a comeback with Mayim Bialik as its host. [EW]
- Say what you want about Taylor Swift, but the girl does give good love advice. [GossipCop]
- Two things about this Funny or Die clip of Kristen Bell as an underpaid Mary Poppins. First, Bell seriously needs to do another musical, or release an album, or something. Those pipes! And two, we like that this clip is actually thought-provoking, even if it impedes on the funny a bit.