Today's talk you might've missed:
- Just two minutes and 33 seconds of "Gone Girl" is enough to put us on edge. How are we going to make it through an entire movie?!
- Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, married in Canada over the weekend, and we're placing bets now that "One Less Lonely Girl" was one of the wedding songs. [HuffPost Canada]
- Speaking of weddings, not only is Paul McCartney healed from his virus and back on tour, he also played cupid for a couple at his Albany, New York show. [USA Today]
- Taye Diggs isn't a lawyer but he will play one on TV in the next season of "The Good Wife." [TVGuide]
- "The Fault In Our Stars" fans are an honest bunch. Whomever snatched the Amsterdam park bench popularized in the movie has returned it. [EW]
- Breaking news fashionistas: MAC is launching a line of "Simpsons" cosmetics at Comic-Con. Because, admit it, you love Marge Simpsons' look. [THR
- Umm, why is the CIA tweeting about Tupac? [CIA Twitter account]
- We've all known for a while that Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy are set to leave "The View" - but it was never going to be really real until someone cried on national TV.