Today's talk you might've missed:
- Viewers in Iran who love "Modern Family" have a nearly identical series called "Haft Sang" ... except two of the core characters appear to be MIA. [Time]
- The FAA cleared Justin Bieber of any wrongdoing stemming from an incident with his private jet over Super Bowl weekend. In a statement to CNN, the agency said it had been looking into allegations of passengers aboard the plane interfering with the flight crew, but found no evidence they'd violated any regulations.
- Today, in "We Feel Old": Nicolas Cage is now a grandpa. [E!]
- The folks at "Glee" really need to step up their digital security. A day after someone hacked "Glee" actor Chris Colfer's Twitter account, someone did the same to his co-star Lea Michele. A post on July 4 claimed that the actress is pregnant and expecting a baby boy, but it's false, obvs. [USA Today]
- Singer Mya isn't Jay Z's mistress, just so you know. [NYDN]
- And now, a Happy Independence Day from us - and the dudes from "Pitch Perfect" - to you: