Today's talk you might've missed:
- The next time you watch "The Notebook," take a moment to marvel at the acting talent of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. While they're perfect as a young couple in love, the movie's director says Gosling couldn't stand his co-star behind the scenes. (Maybe it was just sexual tension? They did date later in life ...) [VH1]
- Without a doubt the most amazing news "Sherlock" fans heard today: there'll be a special to ease the wait time until season four's three new episodes. [BBC One]
- Yet another reason to love Idina Menzel, besides her flawless performance of "Let It Go": she's super honest about dating as a single mom. "It all sucks." [TV Guide]
- It might not be "Hocus Pocus 2," but Tina Fey does have a movie about witches in the works. [Variety]
- Did we or did we not tell you that there's more to Channing Tatum than a dreamboat role and a set of abs?