Today's talk you might've missed:
- Apparently Robert Pattinson wanted to be a rapper and picked the moniker "Big Tub." Just imagine how that might have worked out. [TIME]
- The "Fifty Shades of Grey" folks have released the first image of Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey – and of course it's hot. [People]
- Sorry "Bourne" fans. The next installment has been pushed back to 2016. [EW]
- Wait, what? Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are just NOW officially divorced?! It's been three years already! [E!]
- Congrats Jay Leno. He's been tapped as the recipient of the 2014 Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. [Washington Post]
- It was sort of a Destiny's Child reunion, we guess. Beyonce and Kelly Rowland are performing with Michelle Williams in the new video for her gospel song "Say Yes."