Today's talk you might've missed:
- "No matter how fast you run, no matter how far you go," you won't be able to escape the oncoming onslaught of promotion for Dwayne Johnson's "Hercules." At least this trailer delves into the plot, though:
- It looks like director Scott Derrickson is about to get strange ... since he's been named the frontrunner to helm Marvel's "Doctor Strange." While no official announcement has been made, Derrickson's Twitter tells another story. [Variety]
- It looks like Angelina Jolie's "Maleficent" success is going to be short-lived. "The Fault In Our Stars," debuting Friday, has broken a pre-sales record for top-selling romantic drama. [Variety]
- Remember Johnny Depp in "Blow"? The guy his character was based on, George Jung, is now out of prison. [TMZ]
- We hope Lindsay Lohan doesn't depend on her mom for rides. Dina Lohan's driver's license has been suspended for a year and she's been sentenced to 100 hours of community service in connection with a DWI case. [People]
- About that time Brad Paisley took a selfie with members of the Westboro Church ...
- If you don't know who the "Ryan Lewis" is in "Macklemore & Ryan Lewis," you're not alone. These people have absolutely no clue what he does, either: