Today's talk you might've missed:
- On Mother's Day, Eminem released a moving music video that he worked on with Spike Lee for his song "Headlights." It ends, touchingly, with a hug. [YouTube]
- The next "Divergent" movie will have another acclaimed actress on board. Octavia Spencer has joined the cast of "Insurgent" as Johanna, the leader of the Amity group. [THR]
- The entire Internet is talking about the alleged Jay Z and Solange Knowles altercation, but Solange herself is focusing on more positive commentary. "Hey @Delta I have one of the kindest and personable pilots and flight attendants this morning flying home to nola. Can I DM their names?" she tweeted Monday morning. And if earlier posts are any indication, the singer and younger sister to Beyonce has been having a grand time since the May 5 Met Gala, where the purported fight took place.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin had an amazing engagement party, because of course they did: this is Clooney we're talking about. [People]
- Between her bridal shower and Mother's Day, Kim Kardashian had a very busy weekend - but not so busy she couldn't share it on Instagram, of course. [Kim Kardashian's Instagram]
- Miley Cyrus isn't one to name names, but she does make some very pointed references to an ex who "broke her heart" in this rant from a recent concert. [MTV]
- Toe will meet leather – or should that be, light will meet film? – as “Blue Mountain State” has surpassed its Kickstarter goal. The project was aiming for $1.5 million; with more than two days to go, it’s up to $1.6 million. "We are incredibly grateful," said "BMS" star Frankie Shaw in a statement to CNN. [Kickstarter]