Today's talk you might've missed:
- On Tuesday night fans of TLC's hit series "19 Kids & Counting" got to witness Jill Duggar's first meeting with her now Derick Dillard and fans can't stop talking about it. The second eldest daughter of the super-sized family is adhering to the Duggar rules of no kissing before marriage and chaperoned outings. This ain't "Jersey Shore" folks. [People]
- Looks like Hilay Duff's Facebook profile might need to read "It's complicated." She says she and estranged hubby Mike Comrie "care a lot about each other." [Us Weekly]
- Apparently you are never too sick for a #selfie. Singer Lily Allen posted one of herself in the hospital after she got ill and started projectile vomiting. Fortunately said picture was just of her face and hospital sheet-clad body. [E!]
- It's a girl! So says Snooki about the baby she is presently carrying. Now she will have one of each and even out the odds in her house with son Lorenzo Dominic and fiance, Jionni LaValle. [ABC]
- Darwin would so love this. Go ahead and beat your chest over the new trailer for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes:"