Today's talk you might've missed:
- We're going to guess the color scheme for Jennifer Lopez's upcoming album is intentional - talk about red hot:
- Speaking of new music and Twitter teases, we're really, really hoping Adele's cryptic birthday message about seeing 25 "again later in the year" means a new album is on the way!
- If you've noticed that Naya Rivera looks awfully relaxed and carefree for someone who's supposedly been fired from "Glee," that would be because she hasn't been fired. [GossipCop]
- Beyonce thinks "Saturday Night Live's" "The Beygency" skit was funny, lulling us into a false sense of security that "The Beygency" isn't real. [Beyonce's Instagram]
- What we wouldn't give to see Prince Harry "twerking" anywhere, at any time. [E! Online]
- Adorable alert! Megan Fox shared photos of her two baby boys and some super-cute "kids" on "Ellen" today:
- P.S.: J.J. Abrams says there's still more "Star Wars: Episode VII" casting to announce.