Today's talk you might've missed:
- This just in, a news report from Captain Obvious: Jennifer Lawrence is largely considered to be the world's sexiest woman, according to FHM magazine. [FHM]
- James Franco is swearing on his mother's life that he didn't sleep with Lindsay Lohan, despite what her "lust list" says. They might've kissed, though. [The Blemish]
- The lyrics to Bob Dylan's "Like A Rolling Stone" can be yours ... if you happen to have about $2 million ready to spend at an auction. [NYT]
- When Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tie the knot, all members of the Kardashian krew are expected to be in attendance ... but Beyonce and Jay Z aren't expected to show up. [People]
- "Pitch Perfect 2" has roped in another Oscar nominee. Hailee Steinfeld is the latest actress to join the a capella comedy.