Today's talk you might've missed:
- David Arquette is now a dad of two. The actor and his girlfriend Christina McLarty welcomed a baby boy, Charlie West, on Monday. He also has a 9-year-old daughter with his ex-wife, Courteney Cox.
- Can you picture Johnny Knoxville as a grown-up Ferris Bueller? Universal Pictures doesn't have a problem with that, and is in talks with Knoxville to have the comedic actor star in a "modern day," more adult version of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" called "Sick Day." [Deadline]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might already be married by the time they jet off to France for their May wedding. Reports are circulating that the couple will quietly have a civil ceremony to obtain a marriage license this week. [E!]
- If you're interested in seeing more of Rihanna - as in, a lot more of Rihanna, without clothes on - then French magazine Lui has got you covered. [Us Weekly]
- Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler movies, FTW!