Today's talk you might've missed:
- The new extended trailer for June's "Fault In Our Stars" adaptation is witty, moving, and will probably make you cry:
- To go along with "The Leftovers'" new premiere date of June 29 (it was previously announced as June 15), HBO has unveiled a new trailer:
- The whodunit on "Game of Thrones" has been solved! Did you guess correctly who offed the Bastard? (And we mean that in the literal use, of course). [NYT]
- While the script is smartly funny we don't think of "Masters of Sex" as a comedy. But it's latest casting choice would make you believe differently: the Showtime series has added Sarah Silverman for its second season. [THR]
- Today, in Selena Gomez rumors: "Are Orlando Bloom and Gomez 'revenge screwing'"? [TMZ]
- Adding a layer of grit to that gossip is the fact that Justin Bieber's new song is called "Hard2FaceReality."