Today's talk you might've missed:
- Did you know there's a connection between Lorde and George Brett? Her hit single "Royals" was inspired by a retro picture of the baseball player - and on Tuesday, she finally got to meet him. [Deadspin]
- "Fargo" got the critical praise, and now it's getting support from audiences, too. The series debut on FX Tuesday night netted an audience of 4.15 million.
- And in other FX news, the series' Russian spy drama "The Americans" is coming back for a third season, because someone at FX is smart.
- If you're a huge fan of "The View," don't miss Friday's episode. In honor of it being Barbara Walters' last day, the talk show's bringing back every single one of its former hosts. [EW]
- Word has it that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are expecting a girl! If it's true, we're hoping against hope they name the baby Jackie. [Us Weekly]
- This trailer for Chloe Grace Moretz's "If I Stay" has a mere 2 minutes and 30 seconds of movie but it's more than enough to make us weep.
- Is the new promo for Louis C.K.'s "Louie" a perfect example of his very dark sense of humor, or just poor taste?
- If William Shatner suddenly comes into possession of The CW, don't be surprised. The actor has been giving some of the network's sci-fi shows a boost with his live-tweeting. [Washington Post]