Today's talk you might've missed:
- We're both excited and nervous to watch "The Late Show with David Letterman" next Tuesday. Stephen Colbert is going to be on the talk show for the first time since it was announced he'll be taking over the CBS show after Letterman retires in 2015.
- Ooh, "Bachelor" burn! For Andi Dorfman's season, ABC has rolled out a promotional poster that takes a major dig at former "Bachelor" Juan Galavis. Almost makes us feel bad for the guy. [ABC]
- Tracy Morgan is worried about his old "30 Rock" co-star Alec Baldwin, and really wishes the guy would just settle down and raise his kids. [NYT]
- As if Mother's Day isn't already fraught with anxiety - so much pressure to find the right gift and master brunch! - NBC is turning it into a horror show. The network will air the first part of the four-part miniseries, which stars Zoe Saldana as the ill-fated Rosemary, on May 11.
- FYI, Brandy's single again. She and her fiance have ended their engagement. [Us Weekly]