Today's talk you might've missed:
- Could this be Leonardo DiCaprio dancing like no one's watching at Coachella? He was spotted wearing similar clothes over the weekend ...
- After totally nailing his portrayal of the sadistic (literal) bastard King Joffrey on "Game of Thrones," Jack Gleeson is breaking our hearts with the suggestion that he's about done with acting. "I’ve been acting since age 8," Gleeson tells Entertainment Weekly. "I just stopped enjoying it as much as I used to. ... When you make a living from something, it changes your relationship with it. It’s not like I hate it, it’s just not what I want to do." [EW]
- James Cameron is planning to knock out the next three "Avatar" movies like hotcakes: they're all going to go into production at the same time, and the scripts for "Avatar 2," "3" and "4" are roughly six weeks away from being complete. [Reddit]
- Lana Del Rey's new single "West Coast" is basically the perfect soundtrack to all those Instagram photos you're seeing from Coachella right now:
- And if you need an antidote to that persistent hippie-chic sunniness, try The Black Keys' new track, "Turn Blue":
- Miley Cyrus is so heartbroken over losing her dog Floyd that she hasn't been able to keep the new puppy her mom bought in an attempt to comfort her. The baby pooch, Moonie, has gone to live with a friend's mom. [Us Weekly]