Today's talk you might've missed:
- You'll need to seriously stock up on doughnuts for this TV marathon. FXX is planning to air every "Simpsons" episode in existence - and there's 552 of them - continuously for 12 days this summer. [Variety]
- In honor of his 88th birthday on April 9, Hugh Hefner wrote a letter to his younger self. It turns out the Hef we know today is all thanks to one young woman who broke his heart as a teenager. [CBS]
- Jennifer Lawrence is so awesome at what she might sway "X-Men" producers to give her character Mystique its own spinoff film. [EW]
- If Stephen Colbert totally rules over Jimmy Fallon at 11:30, at least Fallon could have a great backup career as a musical impressionist. His Tom Petty impersonation, with Stevie Nicks at his side, is a must-see:
- Speaking of David Letterman, we'll miss the days he prank calls Oprah Winfrey with Lindsay Lohan:
- Disney has released its first look at "Girl Meets World," and we're still working through our feelings about it. Thoughts?