Today's talk you might've missed:
- With "How I Met Your Mother" officially in the can for good, Cobie Smulders has all the more time for ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Her by-the-book Agent Maria Hill is going to be back in business as the show wraps its first season. [TVLine]
- Knowing that those re-runs of "The O.C." could only go so far, Adam Brody is returning to the TV form with the Amazon pilot, "The Cosmopolitans." [Deadline]
- Guys, stop trying to put Michael Cera in a box - the man is a thespian! He's making his Broadway debut in "This Is Our Youth" opposite Kieran Culkin and Tavi Gevinson. [THR]
- So Selena Gomez hung out with Justin Bieber at a recording studio Tuesday night ... and she was suspiciously wobbly walking into the entrance. [MTV/TMZ]
- In your afternoon edition of "Naked Celebrities in Magazines," there's Sean Penn and Robin Wright's daughter, Dylan, and Rihanna. Neither of them remembered to wear pants (or underwear) to these photo shoots. [Us Weekly/Gossip Cop]
- As much as we heart the rest of the "Saturday Night Live" cast - Hi Kate McKinnon! - we really wouldn't be that upset if this weekend's show was just Seth Rogen getting razzed by Aidy Bryant.