Today's talk you might've missed:
- We really are headed for a superhero showdown: "Captain America 3" is officially opening on May 6, 2016 - the same date as the new Batman vs. Superman movie. [Marvel]
- Justin Timberlake is going to ride this "20/20 Experience" tour until the wheels fall off. The singer's bringing the event back around to North America for a new string of dates starting in July. [Billboard]
- Raise your hand if this trailer for HBO's new show, "The Leftovers," has piqued your interest (ours are raised!):
- The only thing missing from Faith Hill's duet with Tim McGraw at the ACM awards on Sunday were T-shirts that read, "Would a couple headed for divorce do this?"
- OK, so director Richard Donner is totally on board for a "Goonies" sequel and he wants the old cast to return ... but Corey Feldman isn't that into it. Drama! [TMZ/TMZ]
- This made our hearts hurt: "It's hard for me, but I think it's much harder for Frances," Courtney Love tells the Telegraph of Kurt Cobain's death. "She has no memories of her father. Not one. It sucks." [Telegraph]
- Amanda Bynes would like to thank you for wishing her a happy 28th birthday on April 3 with pictures of herself in a bikini: