Today's talk you might've missed:
- Is Zac Efron a closet John Grisham fan? We're going to assume he's got a bookcase lined with the prolific writer's titles, because the actor is set to star in and produce an adaptation of Grisham's "The Associate." [The Wrap]
- Meanwhile, Amy Adams is going to delve into a sci-fi adaptation with a starring role in the movie version of the short story, "Story of Your Life." [THR]
- And lastly, Holly Hunter is joining Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck in their Batman vs. Superman movie. She's supposedly going to play a new character never before seen in the DC Comics universe, but that could also be in name only. [EW]
- Here's a fun drinking game: take a sip every time one of Drake's lyrics references a current, ex, or he-wishes-she-was girlfriend. You can start playing with his newest song, "Days in the East." [E!]
- Alexa Ray Joel's sultry look at a recent New York concert was not courtesy of plastic surgery. "(A)ll of the continuously circulating rumors that I have had extensive 'face-work' and undergone breast augmentation surgery is simply and entirely 100% false," Joel said in an Instagram post that had many wondering if she'd gone back under the knife. "The only thing I have ever had done is my nose, which I have always been completely candid, honest, and open about ... Any visibly positive alterations in terms of my public image are an absolute and sole credit to my brilliant makeup artist and stylist, @darlingcait ... That, combined with the fact that I actually have a hearty dose of self-confidence now, which took me a little extra minute or so to find."