Today's talk you might've missed:
- Miley Cyrus is apologizing to her Boston fans in advance of her concert there because she's struggling with a tough loss. The singer's dog Floyd has died. "this is the 3rd worst day of my life. I am beyond miserable," she tweeted on April 2. [Miley Cyrus' Twitter]
- More proof that age is nothing but a number: The "Today" show's Willard Scott has tied the knot at the seasoned age of 80. He wed his longtime girlfriend Paris Keena in Florida on Tuesday. [Today]
- Amanda Bynes should no longer feel any shame about publicly expressing that she had the hots for Drake on Twitter - not after the guy just blatantly hit on Jennifer Lawrence in his new song "Draft Day." "On some 'Hunger Games' s***/I would die for my district," he raps. "Jennifer Lawrence/You could really get it/I mean, for real girl, you know I had to do it for ya." [SoundCloud]
- Depending on how you feel about Drake's new song, we think Janelle Monae's cover of David Bowie's "Heroes" will be pretty much the best thing you'll hear all day.
- "Saturday Night Live's" promo reels featuring the guest host of the week can be pretty hit or miss, but we smile at them anyway because hey, doing live TV is hard. But Anna Kendrick nails the promos so spectacularly that we're settling in for an epic hosting gig this weekend:
- And now, we leave you with Samuel L. Jackson doing slam poetry in honor of "Boy Meets World." The best part is that while it's supposed to be silly, it's actually pretty dope (not surprising, since this is Samuel L. Jackson we're talking about):