Today's talk you might've missed:
- John Travolta completely butchering Idina Menzel's name at the Oscars is all water under the bridge - especially since she's "only benefited from it," as she told Broadway World. (Hey, what are friends for if not to get you extra publicity?) [Broadway World]
- With "Game of Thrones" showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss singing on for two more seasons, it looks like "Game of Thrones" is headed into a potential six season stretch at the least. [EW]
- After his work in "Planet of the Apes" we want Andy Serkis to play all the animals, all the time. But for live action adaptation of "The Jungle Book," he's going to take the director's seat. [THR]
- The good news: USA has renewed "White Collar." The makes-us-nervous news: it's only for six new episodes.
Have anything to do with the reason why she can't seem to quit Justin Bieber? Just curious. [People
- When you're Zoe Kravitz, waking up to find Ashton Kutcher making omelets in your kitchen is just another Wednesday. [Us Weekly]
- Madonna's "revolution of love" apparently starts in her armpits. "Long hair .... Don't Care!!" she shared on Instagram, along with a photo of her hairy underarms.