Today's talk you might've missed:
- Kate Gosselin has been technically done with reality TV for a few years, but in reality, she's still open to cameras chronicling her family's every move. The mom of eight has signed up for a one-hour "catch up" special that will air on her old network home, TLC, in June. [THR]
- Keep your eyes peeled for a confirmed casting announcement for the lead role in J.J. Abrams' "Star Wars: Episode VII." The movie is officially launching production in May.
- OK, fine - you got us, Ashton Kutcher. We're totally swooning over the fact that he asked Mila Kunis' dad for his blessing before he popped the question. But on the other hand, we hope his ex Demi Moore doesn't read about this: "It was important to Ashton to be respectful and traditional," a source spills. "This is the real thing for him and he wants to do it all right." [People]
- On "Late Night with Seth Meyers" Monday, Anderson Cooper finally confirms that Meyers isn't gay:
- Here's the Prince and Zooey Deschanel collaboration you didn't know you wanted. (Why are they performing a duet? Remember, he killed it on "New Girl" back in February.)