Today's talk you might've missed:
- Seth Rogen was one of the first celebrities to poke fun at Justin Bieber after he was arrested in Miami earlier this year, and after that deposition tape the actor is even more unimpressed. On Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" Wednesday, Rogen said in his opinion, "Justin Bieber is a piece of s*** ... He seems like he's obnoxious and ungrateful." [Bravo]
- Pretty much everything you currently watch on CBS is returning for another season. The only shows hanging in the balance are "The Crazy Ones," "The Mentalist" and "Intelligence." [Celebuzz]
- The TV gods are spreading the blessings today: The fourth season of "Louie" now has a premiere date. Mark your calendars/set your DVRs for .... May 5. [E!]
- Warning: This video tour of Sarah Jessica Parker's NYC home is going to give you house envy.
- When Shailene Woodley brings you a gift, you're sure to remember it. Check out what she gave Jimmy Fallon on "Tonight" Wednesday: