Today's talk you might've missed:
- Justin Timberlake, being the king of smooth that he is, didn't even flinch when a fan tried to grab his butt during a recent concert. Instead, he practically worked it into his choreography:
- Guarantee this news will make you "Happy": When Grammy winner Pharrell Williams learned that a 9-year-old San Antonio boy with cancer has been keeping his spirits up by listening to Williams' music, he decided to spread some cheer with a personal message:
- Could Patrick Wilson be the other "charismatic leading man" Marvel's been looking for with "Ant-Man"? Sources say the actor is in talks to join the film. [The Wrap]
- This is admittedly a really tiny photo to make a judgment from, but The CW's Flash is looking good:
- First Lady Michelle Obama is apparently a fan of "Parks and Recreation" - she's going to appear on the NBC comedy's season finale on April 24.
- Mary-Kate Olsen might have something new in common with Mila Kunis. Olsen is reportedly engaged to French banker Olivier Sarkozy. [Us Weekly]