Today's talk you might've missed:
- Adam Driver is way too lovable to portray a villain, but J.J. Abrams apparently doesn't agree. The filmmaker has negotiating with the "Girls" actor to cast him as the bad guy in his upcoming "Star Wars: Episode VII." [THR]
- On Kim Kardashian's wish list: two more babies by Yeezus and one "super, super-small (and) intimate" wedding in Paris. [Ryan Seacrest]
- Alec Baldwin quit his former "public" life but he hasn't quit acting. The 55-year-old has lined up a gig on "Law & Order: SVU." Get this: he's going to play a journalist. [Time]
- If HBO's "Looking" was keeping its eyes peeled for a renewal, it's found it. The freshman series has been granted a season 2. [Twitter]
- Katy Perry and John Mayer have either broken up again, or they're planning to get married. The Internet can't decide which. [E!]
- David Fincher and Aaron Sorkin are planning to pretend like Ashton Kutcher's "Jobs" never happened and get to work on a Steve Jobs biopic of their own. [Film School Rejects]
- Two movie release dates to put on your calendar: The "Goosebumps" adaptation is rolling out on March 23, 2016, while "Entourage" will resurrect in theaters on June 12, 2015.