Today's talk you might've missed:
- Kimora Lee Simmons is married again! Her ex-husband, Russell Simmons, confirmed on Twitter that she's tied the knot with investment banker Tim Leissner. All of us love @OfficialKimora but the fact is she is happily married," Simmons said of his former bride. "Tim is has been family for a while now." [Twitter]
- Speaking of marriage: apparently Charlie Sheen's fiancée is actually still legally married to another man. [People]
- Brian Williams made a big oopsie when he left Arsenio Hall off a list of late-night talk show hosts, but all it took was several phone calls and a veiled threat from Suge Knight to make it right.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher like to have what they call "white T-shirt dates," in which they were white T-shirts and do things like drink wine and eat cheese. (Don't they worry about spilling wine on their white Ts? Because we do. Wine stains are the worst.) [Cosmo]
- Congratulations are due for Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green: the pair have welcomed their second child together, a boy. [E!]
- After Katy Perry's performance at the Grammy Awards this year, we were 98 percent sure her song "Dark Horse" is about being a witch with a broom for a stripper pole. But after watching the new music video for the single, we had it all so, so wrong.