Today's talk you might've missed:
- It's so hard to keep up with the baby boom in Hollywood these days, but add newlyweds Teresa Palmer and Mark Webber to the list. The "Warm Bodies" star and her actor husband announced via Instagram the birth of Bodhi, which they said means "enlightened one." [Palmer's Instagram]
- Jada Pinkett Smith is coming back to TV. The actress is joining the cast of "Gotham" where she will play Fish Mooney, a villainous nightclub owner. The series is based on the DC comic.
- Pharell and his hats just ought to be "Happy." That song is No. 2 on the charts and his new album, title "G I R L" is slated to be released on March 3. [MTV]
- What is going on with "Real Housewives of New York" cast member Ramona Singer. First there were reports she and husband Mario were split and now there's a report that the pair were seen getting cuddly during a date at a bowling alley. We are more scratching our heads at the bowling alley part. [Us Weekly]
- The left coast has apparently lost Katie Holmes. Tom Cruise's ex says New York City has been good to her and their daughter, Suri. "I love the theater, the galleries in my neighborhood. Stuff [like] that is so much of what makes me love this city. I love the Knicks. I love talking to my neighbors in the elevator. I like feeling a part of something big." Keep taking a bite out of that Big Apple Katie. [People]
- It's not Throwback Thursday yet, but let's do a little Way Back Wednesday with rapper Vanilla Ice who has revamped his "Ninja Rap" song for a commercial for Kraft's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mac and cheese: